Weird...

He blows a piece of his hair from getting into his eye. Chin relaxed comfortably on his warm palm, he gazes out the front doors made of glass. Narrowing his eyes from the dullness of the morning, he groans.

"Oh shut up. It's not like you're doing anything." Kunikida grumbles, hand twisting a soft cloth around the inside of a cup. He moves over to place the item gently onto the counter, fingers flicking the material into the trash.

"It's so boringggg. I wonder what's going to lighten up this dreary day." Dazai grunts, body rolling over the counter he was resting on. His view turns upside down, feeling how the blood slowly makes its way to his brain.

"Who are you, Wednesday Adam's?" Kunikida rolls his eyes, before going toward a customer that needed assistance. They both work at a bakery, not something Dazai himself thought he'd pursue but life has surprises.

He could now feel the way his blood gushed, his vision blurs and his world spun, still he did not relent. Closing his eyes, counting the intrusive thoughts running rampant in his mind. Humming a random song that came to him. He was getting close to the final beat when the bell rang, signifying a costumer that he'd need to tend to.

He opens his eyes, little colorful spots dance around his retinas — like small flies — blinding him monetarily before the clear image of the young man detailed. He had platinum colored hair, that seemed to glimmer in the rising sun, skin appearing smooth and milky. His face slightly asymmetrical, but that didn't erase any sharp facial features that he had.

His eyes were such a rare coloration, amethyst adorning the top of the iris with honey yellow on the bottom. His lips were thin but even they glistened with what seemed to be chapstick. His outfit composed of an auburn colored sweater having wrinkles on the sleeves, they went past his wrists and hiding his hands from sight. His pants were a sandy blonde color, boots raised to his ankles.

Although his clothings were not out putting, the way he shuffles towards the counter — Dazai was laying on — gave hints to his worry. Closing the distance between him and Dazai sprawled on the marble slab, he starts blushing, a cute shade of a pink primrose complimenting his pale skin.

He couldn't help it, but Dazai was entranced by this guy's beauty. Something tugged at his thin heart strings, he's never felt this sensation before but it's not like he didn't disapprove. No matter the way he looked at the situation, the guy in front of him really attracted his attention, in a good way.

"Um...excuse me. Can I...place an order?" The other's voice wavered, a quietness to his tone that made the brunette understand.

Ah, the anxious type. How cute.

"Yes sir, what would you like?" Dazai rolled over once more, front half of his body leaning all the way to the other. Chin once again on his palm, breathing quickening with the dizziness.

"U-uh, one melon bun please." His white eyebrows scrunch, the corners of his mouth twitch slightly, a hint of mirth and wariness present in his mix colored eyes.

"One melon bun coming up~!" Dazai hollers, jolting up from his position and typing away at the register. He sneaks a glance at the other, pondering on how to approach this. "What's your name?"

"H-huh? Oh, my name it's Atsushi." Dazai smiles. Atsushi, huh. What a nice name.

"Well then Atsushi! That'll be 200 yen." Atsushi gives him the proper money and twiddles with his fingers.

"You can take a seat over there, I'll bring your pastry out." Dazai points at a corner, grinning widely. He watches as Atsushi blinks for a second before scampering off to the booth. Guess he's really anxious.