Oh my gosh

"You cheated on me?!" Dazai shouts, voice bellowing into the far crevices of the walls. He slams his palms down on the table, making it tremble with the force. Atsushi clutches his bowl in his hands, face as red as a tomato and eyes producing tears that threaten to fall.

Dazai prances around the room, stomping his feet as intimidatingly as he could. "After the three years we've been together, you cheat on me?!" He shouts, probably alerting the rest of the agency members of their argument.

Atsushi's voice wavers slightly, palm coming over to cover his mouth from any noises of emotion. "I- I didn't. You're overreacting, I just-"

"Just what?!" Dazai interrupts, eyebrows furrowed and lips taut against each other. Nose wrinkled with the much put in effort of showing anger.

Atsushi cradles his stomach, doubling in on himself to hide away from Dazai's icy glare. The kitchen table shakes with his own trembling.

Dazai huffs annoyingly. "Man up to your mistakes, don't just cower away. I have to teach you a lesson." Dazai stomps over to where his "cheating" lover is, not caring for how Atsushi's tears slide down his cheeks.

He picks the other up into his arms, throwing Atsushi over his shoulder, kicking and flailing around.

"No no! Osamu put me down!" Atsushi shouts, more tears being produced.

"Don't call me that, I'm mad at you." Dazai spanks his ass for good measure, the other squealing with surprise. Atsushi wiggles around his boyfriends hold, trying to escape to any other part of their apartment.

Their bedroom door creaks open and Atsushi barely has time to brace himself before he's practically thrown on the bed. He sputters in shock, tears dried from the rustling of sheets that got on his face. He watches as Dazai glares down at him, crossing his arms and shaking his head in disappointment.

Atsushi holds his breath from the display, trying to not let any sounds out. Tears build up from the corner of his eyes once more, a tingling sensation in his chest that demands to be let out but he must hold his place.

"So you cheated on me," Dazai starts, glaring holes to the ground. "With a bowl of chazuke?!" He yells again. Throwing his arms out and stomping over to Atsushi.

The younger barely has time to register before he's being tackled to the bed, Dazai's deft fingers poking at his sides and stomach. Atsushi can finally release the giggles that had been stored away ever since Dazai's meltdown on catching him eating a dish of tea on rice.

Dazai reprimands him but chuckles along, tickling even furiously to get his point across. Atsushi twists around in his grasp, splaying the dressings all over the floor of their room. He lets out a heavy sigh of relief when Dazai stops, fingers now coming to cup his cheek instead.

"I'm sorry," Atsushi giggles, looking deep into caramel colored eyes, "It just looked so good."

Dazai blows a raspberry, "Of course, you couldn't ignore the temptation." He squishes a pale cheek with his fingers, causing Atsushi's nose to wrinkle.

"But, do you really think I'd cheat on you?" Atsushi whispers, making the atmosphere around them pause slightly. He starts to frown when Dazai blinks down at him, face expressionless as always.

"Atsushi, I would never." Dazai states out, his tone unwavering, "You belong to me just as much as I belong to you." He wraps his bandaged arm around Atsushi's waist, pulling him even closer to press their bodies together.

"I want to eat my chazuke." Atsushi grumbles from his position.

Dazai's chest rumbles with his laughs, "No, you still need your punishment." Atsushi groans in irritation but cuddles even closer. They must clean up their floor afterward but right now they could enjoy this summer afternoon.

A sudden banging on the door startled them both, Dazai locks eyes with Atsushi, "You stay here."

Atsushi's jaw sets, "I'm strong too you know?" Dazai comes forward to kiss an 'I know' onto his awaiting lips. The banging on the door grew more rapid, demanding to be let inside before whoever it was bursts in.

Dazai springs up from the bed, Atsushi close behind, and tip toes to the front of their shared home. The door in all its glory had withstood whoever's attack with their fist. All thanks to Atsushi who begged to have their door replaced in the past.

They both go on either sides of the door, Dazai near the knob to yank it open, and Atsushi near the hinges to attack. Before both of them could move, however, a voice booms across the wood.

"Dazai! You better not have murdered Atsushi or else I'll kill you!" Kunikida yells.

Atsushi starts giggling from behind his palm, ticking Dazai off even more.

"Of course I wouldn't!" Dazai shouts back, pulling open the door when Atsushi comes around to present himself.

Kunikida huffs annoyingly at the brunette, eyeing Atsushi up and down like a worried mother. "You good kid?"

"I am, thank you." Atsushi smiles brightly. "Even if he were to try and kill me, I would've won."

Dazai hiccups and Kunikida let's out a few fond chuckles. Atsushi braces himself to run away again to have Dazai chase him around the house, but ultimately resulting to finishing his left over bowl of chazuke.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME AGAIN!" Dazai screams.

————————————————————————-

Ugh, this story is mid. My inspiration and motivation went pbbbtf 👎

I'm going to try and make my mind to work even more. I'm sorry if this story was disappointing, I'll work harder.

But still hope you guys have a good day!