Mini fluff~

He loves the way his legs wrap around the thin waist of his subordinate. Resting his chin atop a relaxed shoulder, the scent of vanilla hits his nostrils and fills his overriding senses with joy. His arms tie loosely around the hollows of Atsushi's shoulders, bringing their chests flush against each other.

The slow typing reminds him of the blissful seconds — of the adoring moment — that tick by. The heartbeat of his lover, prominent to his hearing, a soft melody that could lull him to a deep sleep. He snuggles his cheek into Atsushi's neck, the hot skin warming his questionably cold face.

Gold streams of light, shine through the agencies windows, the sun casting a warm glow throughout the environment. The position at the moment was sublime in Dazai's opinion, he could truly unwind with the feel of Atsushi's body close to him.

His eyelids blink sluggishly, demonstrating the tiredness of the days events. His breaths becoming slower in tiny snores, his mind hazing from the pull of unconsciousness. He distinctly feels the way Atsushi nestles one of his hands into his hair.

The playful tugs and strokes eliciting satisfying tingles along Dazai. He hums a pleased response, a tiny smile making its way into his expression. Although the call to dreamland was alluring, Dazai would very much like to stay conscious a little longer until both him and Atsushi can fall asleep in each other's arms.

He again snuggles his cheek on Atsushi's neck, requesting for attention or a distraction. He keens when his boyfriend does exactly that. Feeling the way gentle teeth nibble at the tips of his ears, Dazai again hums. His own fingers come forth and entangle themselves in snowy hair, threading through the knots tenderly.

He momentarily feels Atsushi's delighted shudder, the teeth at his ear falter slightly before nipping once more. Dazai gives a jubilant exhale, the puff of air hitting the small portion of Atsushi's exposed neck.

Behind him, he hears the soft clack of a computer closing. He smiles to himself, knowing the next course of action Atsushi will take. Bracing himself for the strong arms around his waist, the light grip by his hips as he was lifted from the seated position.

The faint tremors coming from Atsushi's chest, as he gives the agency their farewells, is felt intensely through Dazai. He allows this opportunity to nuzzle closer to his carrier, vaguely hearing the cute giggles from the other.  The walk was a short distance but even so, it felt like eternity for the brunette.

Once the familiar click of his dorm room opened, he eagerly jumps down from Atsushi's loose hold and pulls him to bed. Both of them fall facing one another, Dazai coming forth to press their foreheads together. Whispering sweet nothings to Atsushi for the short amount of time they lay awake. Brushing his fingers gently along the frown lines that had erupted on Atsushi's face through the evening.

Hearing the soft steady breathing of his lover, Dazai brings Atsushi close to his chest. Letting the warmth seep into his cold bones and soul. He would always wrap his arms protectively round the others oblivious sleeping frame. Pressing his chin on Atsushi's head. He inhales once more before sleep overtakes him.

But even in his dreams, he cannot escape the everlasting happiness as he spends his time living with Atsushi by his side.

————————-————————-————

Wow, ok, we love a lovesick Dazai.

Good night/morning to youuu!! Love y'all!