One night

"Let's go to a club." The Port Mafia Boss smirks at his companion.

"Seriously? Now?" Chuuya frowns.

"Yes, now. I plan to have fun tonight."

.

Both sat on the interior of the club, the plush couches with smooth linen giving them a comfortable seating. They were surveying the different people, trying to find any that caught their eye. Red heads, gingers, brunette's, ravens; all attractive but not appealing enough.

Chuuya called a waiter for another glass of wine. Eyes flicking over the many faces, breath catching in his throat once he found a target. He turned to point them out to Dazai, gagging at the sight beside him.

The bastard already had someone on his lap, they were kissing intensely, tongues visible even from their pressed together faces. Both bandaged hands were massaging circles on the others ass, the male on Dazai's lap making cute mewls from his mouth.

Chuuya snarls, rolling his eyes, "Get a room." He spits out.

Dazai chuffs, lifting his head away from the other, who's mouth continues trailing after him, a string of saliva stretching out.

"Well what do you say, kitty?" The Port Mafia executive smirks.

"Mhm.." The white haired moans sweetly, the sound going straight to Dazai's and Chuuya's cocks.

"When you're done with him, give him to me." Chuuya states, licking his lips as he eyes Atsushi up and down.

"Hmm...If I don't want him any longer that is. I feel like I might just keep him for myself." Dazai caresses that red cheek, the boy nuzzling his palm like a cat.

"Lets go." Dazai entangles their fingers, pulling the other up. Atsushi obediently following him to a secluded room. One where an impressive huge bed lays out, with pillows and a blanket.
They stumble in, Dazai sitting down on the edge of the mattress, dragging the other to him.

The silverette lowers himself onto his lap, once again connecting their lips while he works in undoing both their shirts. Dazai growls in approval as the air hits his naked torso, his own hands coming over to roam up and down Atsushi's upper body.

Tongues dance in each other's mouth, saliva dripping down the side of their lips. Teeth clacking with the ferocity of their French kissing. Dazai takes Atsushi's bottom lip between his teeth, nipping at it gently.

He relents when the other pushes him away slightly. Confusion taking over his arousal. Dazai watches, mesmerizingly, as Atsushi slides of his lap, standing before him as he slowly takes his pants off. Revealing smooth thick thighs and very tight underwear. Atsushi goes down, landing with his knees bent before Dazai.

Heterochromatic eyes look up into a smirking face, the dim lighting of the room displaying it as uncanny. That same smug smirk etched onto the brunette's face, almost as if permanent, yet managed to send tremors down Atsushi's spine.

He nuzzles his cheek on the clothed thigh before reaching forward, fumbling slightly with the zipper of the expensive pants. Achieving his goal, he gently takes out the already hard cock, dripping with Precum and Atsushi's mouth begins salivating.

He deftly moves his hand up and down the shaft, stroking and pumping with practiced rhythm. He looks up and maintains eye contact as his tongue swiftly licks at the tip; the gesture only having the man above give a low groan. The younger comes forward, mouth open and willing.

With an agonizing pace, that has Dazai clicking his tongue with impatience, the younger takes the cock into his mouth. Tears already pricking at the sides of his eyes while continuing to push the dick in further. Tongue already swishing out to lick the underside, before applying suction.