Halloween~

"Dazai...are you sure about this?" Atsushi asks, feeling ridiculous.

"Yes yes, don't worry, it's gonna be amazing!" Dazai exclaims, strapping on Atsushi's vest.

"It's hot...I'm already starting to sweat."

"You'll get used to it!" Dazai has his tongue sticking out, concentrating on buttoning up the garment.

"Why do you wear so many layers?" Atsushi fans himself, trying not to think of the sweat rolling down his back.

"Cause I'm always cold." Dazai states, finally finishing his task. He throw his hands up in the air, "Aha! We're each other now, Atsushi!"

The 19 year old, rolls his eyes, he stared at his mentor. The brunette had a white button down shirt (not his since it didn't fit), with suspenders and those black pants. The long belt tailing behind him, the tie was still undone around his neck.

Atsushi had given him the fingerless gloves, hoping he wouldn't stretch them. Dazai's bandages were still on, wrapping around his neck and arms. The teen stepped forward, grabbing the tie. His hands already knew the motions, he's done this tie every morning, he's basically a pro.

Looping the garment once more, Atsushi stepped back to admire his work. Dazai looked better in the outfit then Atsushi ever would. It made him jealous, his lips downturned for a moment.

"Ah~ Atsushi, you look just as handsome as me! Although, you might never compare to my beauty." Dazai teased, his two fingers tapping at his chin.

"You flatter me, let's go then?" Atsushi scoffs, amused, the compliment made him feel slightly better.

"Yesss! I want them to see our costumes!"

.

"You guys...are each other?" Tanizaki tries to understand.

"Yesssssir!!" Dazai shouts, wrapping his arms around Atsushi, putting his chin on top the silver hair.

"His idea." Atsushi pointed up, smiling awkwardly.

"Hm, I thought so. But you both look so good!" Tanizaki grinned, giving two thumbs up before his sister appears.

"Oh! Atsushi are you Dazai? And vice versa?" She blinked for a moment, her lips quirked up into a cheeky smile.

"Ahh, maybe you two had a magical night and put each other's clothes on by accident!" Naomi wiggled her eyebrows at Dazai.

"N-Naomi!" Tanizaki whisper shouts.

"No! We didn't do anything of the sort! Why do you have to make things so sexual?" Atsushi smacked his hand on his face, the flush of his cheeks way too obvious. He pushes Dazai's arm away from him and runs to the other side of the agency room.

He heard Dazai chuckling.

"Oof-" Atsushi bumps into someone, making them drop their slice of cake. Not just anyone....Ranpo.

"Atsushi.." The detective hissed, Atsushi was done for.

"I! I'm so sorry! I know! It's my fault! H-here I'll get you some more!" Atsushi scuttled away, reminding Ranpo of a frightened cat.

He quickly ran to the food table, placing his hands on it and giving a long sigh. He looked at all the desserts it had. There were tarts, cupcakes, cookies, slices of cake, chocolate pieces, pies and so much more. Atsushi was overwhelmed by the many sweet things he saw.

Picking up a plate with a slice of cake, he made his way over to the short man. Who was busy sulking in the corner.

"Uhh..Ranpo? You ok..?" Atsushi handed the plate over to his co-worker, Ranpo greedily snatched it out of his hold.