Wedding Au- part 2

Tw: cussing, sexual stuff (sex), etc.
———————————————————————-

"Hey Oda! Guess who I brought with me." Dazai exclaims, he kneels down in front of the tomb and faces it with a huge grin on his face.

Atsushi stands off to the side, allowing his husband to have his moment.

"Yes sir, it's Atsushi! My beloved husband! I told you about him before, hope you were listening." Dazai smiles wholeheartedly at Atsushi, a faint pink tint to his mocha colored cheeks.

Beckoning his husband to come forward, Dazai takes the pale hand and pulls him over, gently. Atsushi takes the hint and leans down, being wary to not dirty his pants.

"Talk to him, I'm sure he'll love to hear your voice." Dazai smiles softly, his eyes shone with childish glee, he shook with excitement. The two people he's truly cared for are now meeting.

"H-hello, Odasaku. Uh.." Atsushi glimpses at Dazai to make sure what he was saying was ok. Upon Dazai's excited nod, Atsushi's nerves disappeared.

"I'm sure you were an important person in Osamu's life, I'm very grateful that he's in the light thanks to you. I wish I could've met you. From what I hear from Osamu's stories, you sound like an amazing person. I'm truly honored that you allowed me to meet him." Atsushi bowed deeply at the grave. He smiles up when lifting his head.

"I'll take care of Dazai, or I'll die trying. Please know that he's in good hands, may you Rest In Peace knowing this. I'm sure you're proud of him, I know I am," Atsushi turns to grin at his husband. "From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Odasaku." Atsushi bows once more, before stepping back, allowing Dazai to come forth.

"You see how amazing this man is? And he's my husband, Oda! Can you imagine?? Oh man, I wish you were here to meet him in person. He's the best." Dazai takes a hold of Atsushi's hand, smiling adoringly at him.

"Well Oda, we're off on our honeymoon! I'll see you again next time!" Atsushi bows once more, Dazai just grins down at the grave. After rising, Atsushi was pulled along by his husband.

"So, where's our honeymoon at?" Atsushi asks.

"No point in ruining the surprise! ....We're going to a resort..." Dazai cheekily whispers, unfortunately Atsushi has the tiger ears.

"A resort? Aren't those expensive?" Atsushi looks up.

"Kitten, don't worry about the pay. Please, enjoy your nights with me, it'll be fun, trust me!" Dazai pinches Atsushi's cheeks, lightly.

"If you say so.."

.

"Woaaah!" Atsushi gaped, the field of flowers that was in front of the rented home was blooming with fresh buds, the grass was a bright shade of green. The small cottage-like building in front of them was Atsushi's dream house. He had a feeling Dazai knew that.

"Osamu...you..oh! Thank you!" Atsushi throws himself on Dazai, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck.

"Ah! Atsushi! You're welcome! Come on, you want to check inside?" Dazai looks into those sunset irises, Atsushi grins happily, nodding his head.

"Lets go then." Dazai excitedly pulls his husband inside.

"Wow! It's so big! And warm." Atsushi surveys the entire room, from left to right, up and down. From outside, the cabin looked small, but in the inside it had a high ceiling. It was triangular shape, a brick chimney protruding out from the side.

The fire pit was enclosed with glass, the wood inside looked fresh. Along the wall were paintings of random things, Atsushi lightly traces his fingers over them.