:p

Currently both males were embracing on the agencies couch. The chattering and laughing of the other members bringing them a sense of familiarity. The party would go on for hours, Dazai just wanted to cuddle with his partner before the impulse to drink got too high.

His chin rested on top of a white head, the fluffiness of Atsushi's hair tickling his skin gently, he could feel every raise and fall of his lover's breaths. Dazai would believe Atsushi was sleeping, if not for the fact that the tiger rubbed circular patterns into his chest. Little puffs of air hit his exposed neck, causing him to crack a smile.

Dazai takes this moment to really look at his boyfriend. How this man, who was the embodiment of perfection in his eyes, could ever get together with him.

Atsushi was so good.

Dazai thought if he'd only get close to him then some of that goodness would transfer. Unfortunately, his hope wasn't enough. He was still just as bad as ever, an inhuman person that walks confidently around, knowing how brutal he had been in the past. It haunts him, he's convinced himself nothing would ever change.

He'll just spiral out of control one day, drown himself in all the guilt and regret. He'd never see the light again, just him and the thoughts swirling inside his darkened soul. He deserves it though, at least that's what he convinced himself to believe.

That belief only seemed to dwindle slightly, shifting more into something he would conclude as wishing, when Atsushi opens his mouth.

"Don't let your mind second guess." He whispers into his skin.

Dazai startles, how could he know me so well? He subconsciously squeezes the other closer, basking in the distinct scent of his tiger. That's right, we're together, he'll pull me out of my darkness by helping.

"I won't. Not when you're here with me." Dazai whispers back, affection lingering in his tone just soft enough for Atsushi to pick on it.

"I'll always be here." He mumbles into the side of his neck. Feeling warm lips press a gentle peck on his skin before nuzzling closer.

"Thank you. You're tired, go to sleep." Dazai fumbles with white hair, threading it between his fingers.

"Ok then, love you."

"I love you too."

—————————————————————

Hella short but I got like zero motivation to write stuff, I'm so sorry.

Good night/ morning everyone! Go to sleep too! Love you