Trip

"Atsushi....shut up." Dazai growled while still holding his side. He looks over to see Atsushi rolling on the ground, clutching his stomach with tears in his eyes, laughing. Dazai clicks his tongue.

"Tch, it wasn't even that funny. Stop laughing at your boyfriend." Dazai glares down at the still rolling tiger.

"Haha! It was though! You were trying to flirt with me then you...pff..you fell!" Atsushi bursts out laughing once more. It was way too early for this, Dazai grumbles and heads over to the kitchen in their shared home.

Putting in the coffee grains and pouring the water, he turns the machine on and goes over to his boyfriend. Atsushi was catching his breath and Dazai just crossed his arms while glaring at him.

"Haaa...that was hilarious." Atsushi grins innocently back at his lover. Huffing, Dazai sits on the ground next to Atsushi.

"How?"

"Because you were all suave and then you just fell over." Atsushi giggles, sitting up, he rests his head on Dazai's shoulder. Fingers tracing over the clothes on his lovers chest.

"Also the fact that I thought you never made any mistakes and you proved that you could...it made me happy. I thought you were this perfect inhuman but..this just proves you're much more human then ever. You have emotions, you get embarrassed and it was amazing." Atsushi smiles up at Dazai, who's eyes gleamed.

"I love when you make mistakes, Dazai. Please don't be embarrassed or feel like you have to hide them." Atsushi crawls into Dazai's lap and pecks his cheek. Dazai was frozen in place, this magnificent boy was too pure for him.

"I don't deserve you..." Dazai whispers into Atsushi's hair.

"You're right, you deserve way better." Atsushi wraps his arms around Dazai's neck.

"No..don't do that. I love you, so much. I would never give you up. You're more than I deserve." Dazai caresses Atsushi's face, who giggles.

"I know, I was just testing you. I love you too." Atsushi smiles tenderly at the other. They rub their noses, and Atsushi goes back to laying on Dazai's chest. They were comfortable in this silence, no words needed to be exchanged for them to be entertained. They had each other and that was enough.

Dazai rested his chin on Atsushi's head, he was about to say loving words again until he felt his Atsushi's shoulders shake. Big snorts could be heard below Dazai and he clicked his tongue.

"Seriously Atsushi?! Again?!"
————————————————————————
It's short, I'm sorry