Good day for bouquets

The sun rose high, small fluffy clouds flittered here and there. None blocking the glimmering rays of golden light. The grass below their feet had been cured, cut and regrown into an enchanted mass of blades. Flowers sprouted along the aisle, courtesy of both Kyouka and Kouyou, complimenting the deep color of green with dashes of pigments.

The wind barely tousled hair, not a strand out of place but effectively provided an extra chill when the sun rose in temperature. Overall, it was the perfect day for a wedding, specifically for two annoying love birds.

Dazai had proposed to Atsushi ten months prior, allowing more time to set things in their proper order. They went to that familiar bridge, the very first moment they had crossed paths, dating for four whole years, Dazai had figured it being the correct time to ask.

Although it indeed took quite awhile, Dazai had noticed how much his haziness had lifted from his mind in the comfort of the other. Of course, some days will always be a battle against the darkness lingering on the edges, yet Atsushi being by his side has made a sort of armor Dazai could utilize.

"If you're scared to do something, do it while afraid."

Living by that motto, Dazai knelt down on one knee, hands shaking as he carefully took that small box from his even smaller pocket and presented a single metal band. So tense in his position that Atsushi tumbled onto him in a fierce embrace to depict his glee, tearing up when the softest kisses rained upon his hurting face.

He swore to himself he'd never lose this, he'd die before then.

So when he smoothly placed the silver band with a striking blue strip onto Atsushi's slim finger, sighing when it fit so snuggly, he stroked his fiancé's face and cherished the first kiss of their engagement. Both detectives startling when their whole agency popped out and shouted their congratulations.

Kunikida, unsurprisingly, took charge of the whole planning. Shouting when nothing went as he envisioned, getting even more furious when Dazai goofed around. The blonde made it work, with the more leadership skills of Fukuzawa and Kouyou.

A deal had been placed upon the Ada and Port Mafia, a sort of alliance that would only last for up to 3 months in advance of the wedding. Atsushi had thanked them profusely for that. Happy when both organizations had brought together and created a splendid ceremony of anyones dreams.

Atsushi had blanched when the idea of him in a dress floated around the girls of both groups. Frantically declining did nothing upon the joined forces of feminine energy, and ultimately resulted him to wearing an extravagant veil per their agreement.

A white veil decorated with faint blue and purple sparkles traveling down the cloth, magenta lilacs and roses engraved along the crown where they gently placed on his hair. Naomi had curled his long hair and Kyouka was allowed a small braid going down the side. Kouyou and Yosano offered to give a full faced makeup but Atsushi only granted eyeliner.

Once all females were done preparing him, Tanizaki, Ranpo, and Kenji made their way in, carrying a pristine white suit that had been ironed a day prior. The room was filled with Kenji's excited chattered, asking Atsushi questions in rapid fire. Ranpo had gossiped about how he knew how this day would end but never once answering Atsushi's question on what he's referring to.

His only hint was the red dusting along Tanizaki's cheeks. The ginger had been fixing the few buttons along Atsushi's chest, finally applying a single violet in the breast pocket.

When a few awkward but emotional hugs had been exchanged, they deemed Atsushi ready to walk down the aisle. Kunikida's screaming greeted them as soon as they had closed the changing room door.