Shackles

TW: sexual assault, torture, graphic (?), violence
———-———-———-———-———-———-———-

His hands were bound, of course they were. These people weren't stupid, they were second to the Port Mafia, killing civilians or enemies almost everyday.

Atsushi despised himself for getting caught, he despised them for torturing him. It was like a second orphanage, they burned him, they cut him, beat him and....he didn't want to think anymore.

His handcuffs were shackled tightly around his wrists. They were chained to the wall, allowing Atsushi to move his arms around, the people gave him that privilege. Although, Atsushi wasn't sure if he was thankful or not. They did give him food, only two times a day, Atsushi wouldn't eat. His tiger smell couldn't confirm if it had poison or anything.

These chains were equipped with something. Something that turned off his powers just like Dazai's nullification, Dazai...

He didn't want to think about the brunette, Atsushi missed him. Missed him too much for him to bear, the thought of seeing Dazai again was the only reason keeping him alive in these moments.

Everytime these people hurt him, Atsushi would always think of Dazai. The weretiger didn't know what the brunette would do; he does have a clue. Atsushi didn't want Dazai to turn into the same monster from before, but who was he to stop him?

A loud thunk echoed throughout the room, Atsushi braced himself for whatever might happen next. The approaching footsteps did little to alleviate his fear, they slowed to a stop in front of him.

Breathing through his nose heavily, Atsushi tried to peek under the rough fabric of his blindfold. He yelped when his head was yanked back, the rough hand on his hair tightened it's grasp.

"Ready to have some more fun? Can't wait to see that painful expression of yours." The voice laughs maniacally, shivers go down Atsushi's spine, disgusting.

.

"Mmph!" Atsushi bites his lip, breaking through the skin, tasting the metallic liquid in his mouth. The knife was still edged into his skin, the saw-like blade slowly slicing his forearm. The pain was excruciating, but he will not scream.

"Come on, stop being so quiet. I know it hurts. Lets try something else then." A clink was heard, Atsushi suppressed his gasp.

"Hmm, lets start undressing you." A cold, cold hand traces up his body, going under his shirt as the fabric rises higher and higher. Atsushi quivers, he knows what's coming and yet he can't do anything.

I'm so useless, can't even save my own skin.

The blindfold catches the salty tears trailing down his under eyelid. He bites his lip harder trying to not let any noise out. His shirt was pulled up, completely exposing his chest to his abuser.

"How about...here?" Atsushi couldn't decipher the words until a needle was injected to him. The chemical inside was pushed in, he could feel the way it triggered his pain receptors.

The substance was strong, short time had passed, yet his pain resistance decreased.

"Now it'll hurt even more!" A maniacal laugh was the only thing Atsushi could hear. The slash happened so fast, Atsushi wasn't able to react. The liquid dripping from his chest was blood, he knew that much, the drag across his upper body was huge.

"Hmm, you must be in shock. Lets try again then!" A knife pierced his flesh, digging deep into his ribcage, thrusting in and out.

Atsushi couldn't help it, he screamed. The agony was too much, the blade grounded against the bones of his ribs, Atsushi could feel the throbbing pain in every way.