Read pls and comment?? Maybe it's important T-T

Guys, I don't know what kind of dream I just had but. I think it was abt a war and Odasaku was there and he was protecting me.

Lots of stuff happened yk? Killing blowin stuff up, I was running and surviving.

Next thing I know, I'm cuddling with Oda and I start crying because that was the first comfort I've ever received that was gentle (and the fabric of his coat reminded me of Dazai and I think me and Dazai had something before all this). And he didn't know how to comfort people that are crying so he just let me cry and stared off.

Then I told him to hug me and he really did! Like cocooned me into his arms and burrowed his face into my neck and after I stopped crying a bit, he looked up to me and waited.

And then I told him abt how I'm not crying because of the war. I'm crying because I at least got to have some fun with him during this entire battle and that I was scared when he left me to protect me against someone that followed me.

And I started crying again but I kept saying how thankful I am of him for protecting me and allowing me to have fun and heal my inner child and he swiped my mouth with a cotton swab (WTF but ig he's a clean freak) and then HE KISSED ME!

AND THEN I WOKE UP! FUCKKKK!

I shouldn't have woken up GOSH DARNIT.

Ok ok, just thought I should share cuz that cuddle and kiss were amazing ;-; sorry.