Secret

"Okie~ Have fun my Atsu~" Dazai shouts from his desk and blows a kiss to Atsushi, who was going to the store to collect necessities for the agency.

Atsushi rolls his eyes and walks away before turning the corner. Dazai slumps on his desk and sighs dramatically. "Haaa... without my tiger, I'm incomplete!"

The rest of the agency members look at each other and frown. It's been a year since Atsushi and Dazai have been acting like this, all love dovey but still haven't asked each other out. Everyone else could see that both detectives have feelings for each other. It was obvious, like whenever Dazai would lovingly pat or caress Atsushi's face, the younger would just blush and push him away.

Or whenever Atsushi would genuinely smile at Dazai, and the bandaged man would have a pink tint to his cheeks and smile back. Sometimes they would both rest on the couch of the agency, Atsushi's legs would almost always be on top of Dazai's lap. They were so painfully obvious that the agency members are starting to get desperate for them to become boyfriends.

"Then why don't you go with him? And ask him already." Kunikida asks, his tone had a hint of impatience to it. Dazai throws his head up, eyes shining and a huge smile on his face.

"Really?? Ok then, I'll go!" Dazai speeds towards the door, clearly not hearing the last statement Kunikida had said. After Dazai's speedy departure, all the agency members sighed.

"When is Dazai going to ask Atsushi out?" Naomi asked, flopping on her desk. Tanizaki patted her shoulder in sorrow, "I don't know but they're getting annoying."

"The only reason I want them to get together is because Atsushi would be a good influence for Dazai." Kunikida pushed his glasses up his nose while still reading his document. Kenji and Kyouka exchanged faces, knowing that Kunikida was just as fed up as the rest.

Yosano coming out of her office had heard the whole conversation, "I agree, Atsushi would be a good influence on Dazai. But I feel like they really love each other. Haah, I just want them to get together." The rest nodded their heads.

"Yes, I've also been seeing Atsushi get up and leaving his dorm in the middle of the night. I guess it's Dazai's doing but he doesn't look like anything happens. Atsushi would just act normally, no hint that either of them asked the other out. But he would come back looking disheveled.."

That last statement earned some side eyes from the members. Different scenarios running through their minds, lots of ideas, all nsfw. Before they could gross themselves out, they quickly changed the subject.

"What is your take on this, Ranpo?" Tanizaki asked the detective who was munching on some chocolate flavored Poki while playing a game.

"Huh? Oh, I'm happy for them, I guess." Ranpo responds half heartedly. Yosano rolls her eyes, "ok, we, not Ranpo, have to come up with a plan of getting them together. Everybody on board?" The others nod, some enthusiastically while Kunikida just gives a small one.

"Alright, operation 'Getting Dazai and Atsushi together' commence!"

.
.

"So why did you want to come?" Atsushi says, looking up at Dazai.

"Oh just couldn't stay away from my Atsu~!" Dazai threw his arms up, grinning widely.

"You're impossible." Atsushi sighs but continues to walk to the store.

Several steps behind them, the rest of the agency members, besides Ranpo and the President, were following the two. Kyouka and Yosano were both traveling by the roofs of the buildings they passed, both having earpieces to hear each other. Kenji and Kunikida went further ahead to the store with his car, to spy on their victims inside.