72 hours

Tw: Sexual assault, vague homophobia.
——————————————————————-

"Hey...Atsushi. Wake up." Dazai shook Atsushi's shoulder. The younger stirred but wrapped himself tighter around the blanket.

"Ugh, Atsushi." Dazai snatched the blanket off of the teenager's body. He saw the boy curl further in, shivering and frowning. "Get up, we're going to be late for our flight." When Atsushi didn't move, Dazai grabbed one of his arms and pulled him up.

"Ah! Dazai!" Atsushi yelped and landed on his feet. Dazai pulled him towards the bedroom, practically throwing Atsushi inside.

"Now pack your things." Dazai pointed at the room and left. Atsushi grumbled, but followed orders nonetheless. Getting out his old suitcase from his closet, he packed up some t-shirts, shorts, sweaters, pants and some bathroom necessities.

Zipping his case closed, Atsushi picks it up and heads towards his living room. He heard Dazai in his kitchen, talking to someone on the phone.

"Thank you...yeah, we're on our way. Of course I am! What kind of person do you think I am? Ugh! You wound me, Oda!" Dazai gesticulates with his hands and Atsushi can't help but to roll his eyes. Dazai's always being dramatic.

Atsushi placed his suitcase by the door and goes back to his bedroom to get dressed. Putting on a hoodie and some black pants, Atsushi goes over to his bathroom to brush his teeth. He hears his front door close, probably Dazai putting my suitcase in the car.

"Alright you're done right? You did the restroom and everything? You're not forgetting anything?" Dazai says, walking toward the black car.

"Yes Dazai. Stop acting like a mom." Atsushi mumbles. He puts his hood over his hair to keep from being too cold. "By the way, how did you get a flight in so little time?" Atsushi questions and gets into the car with Dazai sliding in after him.

"Oh, we're taking the Port Mafia's private jet." Dazai says. Atsushi leans over to put Dazai's seatbelt on, "The Port Mafia has a jet?" The seatbelt clicks in place and Atsushi leans back to put his own.

"Ye, we don't use it very often. But it comes in handy whenever my victims want to go on vacation, you know?" Dazai gets his gaming console out from his coat pocket and starts playing. Atsushi sighs and leans on the window, staring at all the cars passing by them on the highway.

"Did you pack up your things?" Atsushi asks.

"Yeah, my suitcase is in the trunk." Dazai taps away at his device. Atsushi goes back to being silent.

"The plane ride is 32 minutes from Yokohama to Tokyo." Dazai says, still pressing buttons on his device. Atsushi hums, still watching the vehicles from the car window.

.
.

"Here we are." Dazai motions for the two men to get out the suitcases from the car trunk. Atsushi gets out of the car and looks up at the jet. It was black with shaded windows that were all around it. The sky was cloudy and the sun was barely rising; it was about 6:00 in the morning. The air was chilly and the breeze hit Atsushi's nose, making him bury further into his sweater.

"Hey, Oda." Atsushi turns to see Dazai walk over to a man with reddish brown hair. The man acknowledges Dazai and they both start talking with each other. Atsushi doesn't know what else to do, so he just stands awkwardly to the side. He didn't have to stand alone for long because Dazai and the other man were walking towards him.

"So you're Atsushi." It wasn't a question but Atsushi nodded anyway. "How's Dazai treating you?"

"Oda!" Dazai whined.