Go on

"Ewwww." He screeches, hands flying in front to protect his face.

Atsushi scoffs, scratching his pen along a paper with recent notes. "It's just nature." He states, rolling his eyes at the gagging brunette.

"Yeah but why eat a cricket like that?" Dazai whimpers, mouth twisted to the side with disgust.

Atsushi clicks his pen, patting the chameleon tank once, trying not to scare the creature from munching on its meal.

Turning around to view how his senior is still gagging dramatically, he bites his lip before tapping extra forcibly on a shoulder.

"You should be guiding me, not throwing up in the corner." Atsushi retorts.

Dazai sticks his pink tongue out, "After that, heck no."

Atsushi frowns, "Why'd you even sign up to tour students if you didn't want to?"

Dazai manages to morph his face into smugness, "Because I wanted to spend time with you~."

"Alone?"

"Of course." Dazai winks.

Atsushi smacks his palm onto the smirking face, gently. "Let's go, please."

Dazai kisses the palm, making Atsushi growl in disgust, "Anything for you~."

They move over to the venomous habitats, a Komodo Dragon slithers it's tongue once they enter the lit room. Atsushi marvels at the giant lizard, pressing his hand against the glass that ultimately gets removed by Dazai.

"Don't touch the glass." He reminds, smiling down at the younger.

Atsushi clicks his pen once more, scribbling descriptive notes and even attempting to draw a model of the venomous animal, being wary of the curious eyes of both lizard and brunette.

"You're really good at art." He compliments and Atsushi almost snaps his paper to his lap.

"I guess....can you back up a bit?" He mumbles, now slightly uncomfortable with the feeling of Dazai's stomach pressed against his back.

Dazai blinks, "Oh! Sorry, didn't mean to." He shuffles quickly to the other end of the space.

Atsushi takes in a breath, walking over to another venomous animal that resembled a smaller version of the Komodo dragon. Having orange stripes along it's body and the same oval like shape of a snout.

Beaded Lizard

It's heading read. Atsushi does a small gasp as he writes down any details he could depict from a single glance. Pressing his lips together and concentrating on the movements with his writing utensil as ink bleeds into paper.

Moving on to another cage after he successfully scribbles everything down, he does the same procedure.

.

"Ok, break time, Atsushi." Dazai exhales when plopping down on a lone bench.

They managed to view every reptile in their specific zone and walk to where the gardens are. Dazai only giving up half way down the path and stretching his feet. Atsushi bites the inside of his cheek.

"But...the flowers." He meekly points.

"We can see them after a snack and water break." Dazai patronizes.

Atsushi grumbles and sits down while sulking. Dazai smiles a bit. Taking out a bento box to share with the now saddened junior of his, allowing Atsushi to choose whatever food he wants.

The quiet surrounds them, a couple birds chirp here and there but ultimately their breaths and munching break the silence. Dazai's gaze lands on Atsushi's head, a little cherry blossom came to rest on his choppy white hair.

The younger still too sad to notice the blooming flower adding color to his fringe. Dazai plucks it from his hair — startling Atsushi — and placing it on his ear, leaving his bandaged hand on the others pale cheek.

Well, not so pale since it's gradually rising in red pigment.

"What are you doing?" The flustered male asks, searching for any answer in guarded brown eyes.

Dazai huffs lightly from his nose, "There was a flower on your hair, it looks better behind your ear." Is all he says before standing up and walking away, hands dug deep within his pockets.

Atsushi touches the spot where Dazai's caress last was. Noting how his senior had left his phone on the bench. Atsushi picks it up and turns even redder when his own image greets him back.

Instead of Dazai's usually noose wallpaper, what greeted Atsushi was the picture taken when he was entirely focused in writing info about the creatures.

Their recent events play through his head and only leaves Atsushi's mind in a whirl. Questioning several things and behaviors. However, his heart already knows what it wants.

It's only a matter of time before both boys listen to its beats.

————————————————————————

Ahhhh another one!! I don't really like it but I hope you do! Thank you for reading!!!