The Mystery of my life

By Drazy0_0

Warning: Cliche af! Wrote when I was bit too young! _______________ #8 Romanticsuspence . (13/3/19) "Fuck! Y... More

INTRODUCTION
1. My middle name is trouble
2. The coffee
3. Why me?
4. The C.E.O
5. The Business lunch.
6. The angry young man
7. 1970
8. Dizzy
9. The party
10. What?
11. London
12. Shirt
14. Meeting.
15. Party ....
16. Let's Dance.
17. Touch
18. Angry Agrawal.
19.The flight
20. The Flight (part-2)
21. FLASHBACK
22. Cry Baby
23. Fresh Start
24. Embarrassment
25. Shocked
26. Locket
27. Strange
28. He
29. Mess
30. Who's he?
31. Trouble
32. Bad day
33. Bad day (2)
34. Jake
35. Your son?
36. Cleaning
37. The Sweet him
38. The Date
39. The kiss that never happened.
40. Addictive coffee.
41. Jake's School
42. Bulling
43. Long drive
44. Perfect Family
45. The Interview
46. Secrets
47. Honeymoon Stage..
48. Run..
49. The moment
50. After The Kiss
51. The village
52. The Old House
53. My Room
54. Red
55. Bastard
56. Heated conversation
57. Kind of kidnap.
58. The Talk
59. Revelation
60.The Truth
Author's note
Announcement..!!!!
Questions

13. The Breakfast

24.2K 925 34
By Drazy0_0

PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK.

...

I screamed out in pain as a knife passed through the skin of my leg, causing a gush of blood to seep through my lacerated skin. The rusty blade of the knife caused my entire leg to feel as if a thousand red ants were biting at it repeatedly, and I felt my heartbeat start to quicken. A hand-held me down as I tried to wrench free of my captors. 

I have to get out. The thought circled through my mind endlessly as I burst free from the arms of someone, a man I think, that I couldn't see, a burst of energy ripped tingled through my body and I tore away from my captors and towards the awaiting forest. 

—-

Kiara! Kiara! Kiara! I jerked awake at the sound of Mr. Agrawal's voice. My entire body was tangled up in the many hotel sheets and my skin glistened with sweat despite the air-conditioner in the room. The dream had felt so real, as if it where a memory. No...that couldn't be. It was probably just a nightmare. 

"Hey are you okay?" Mr. Agrawal said laying a hand on my shoulder. 

I looked up and into his grey eyes, they held genuine concern for me and my well-being. It was weird seeing him express emotions other than anger, and I found myself eyeing him warily, who knew when he would revert back to his usual arrogant jerk personality?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a nightmare nothing big." I pushed the heavy blankets and sheets off of my body, there was no way that I would be able to go back to sleep. My legs where itching for some running action and I was sure that a fast paced jog was just the right thing to calm me down.

I was making my way over to the dressers in order to pull out something appropriate for an early morning run when I noticed Mr Agarwal's eyes traveling down my body. 

He quickly looked away when he noticed me looking at him and awkwardly cleared his throat, "Um...your shirt is a little," he gestured to the front of the t-shirt and I looked down only to gasp in shock. 

My sweat had soaked through the shirt making my underwear and bra visible to the entire world. Or in this case Mr. Agrawal. My arms shot up to cover my breast area reflexively and I scurried to the bathroom in embarrassment.  I slid down the bathroom door and buried my head into my hands, how could I be so careless! I had just flashed my undergarments to my boss! I would never live this down.

I knock on the bathroom door pulled me from my thoughts, "We'll be leaving for the meeting in an hour, so be ready by then," Mr. Agrawal said, his voice muffled by the wood door between the two of us, "Oh yes, and you can keep that shirt." 

I groaned and moussed my hair up with my hands, there was no way that I could go on a run. come back and shower within an hour. Meaning that I'd just have to get ready. 

"Okay." 

I waited for the sound of a door closing, a signal that Mr. Agrawal had gone back to his room. before leaving the bathroom to put together my outfit for the day. 

——

The smell of delicious breakfast foods hit me as I made my way over to our table down in the dining hall, where Mr. Agrawal was sitting in front of a table piled full of many different fruits, veggies, pancakes and juices. My stomach rumbled in anticipation for what looked like a mouth-watering breakfast. I hadn't been in London for long, but from what I'd seen so far, cooking and food was one of its strong points. 

Mr. Agarwal glanced away from the papers laid out in front of him as I sat down in the seat across from him, "I didn't know what you wanted to eat so I just ordered everything." The statement was kind, but his voice was laced with anxious tightness and his eyes scanned the dining hall nervously. His friendliness as it seemed, was a strictly behind closed doors thing. The thought sent a weird feeling through my body. Not a good one either. 

We ate breakfast in a tense silence, with neither of us saying anything to defuse the situation. Breakfast was just coming to an end when one of the body guards from the plane appeared. 

"The car is ready to go sir." 

Mr. Agarwal set his eating utensils down and wiped a few stray crumbs from his face, "Okay, then we're ready to go." His stone cold voice held no hint of his earlier kindness to me. And I knew that whatever had happened last night and this morning was over. Mr. Agarwal had an image to uphold and Mr. Agrawal would do anything to make sure that it was upheld.

This was a cue for my to shove the last of my food down my throat and quickly follow my long-legged boss and body-guard down the elevator and to the car. 

We were cruising through the busy streets of downtown London when my phone vibrated in my purse. My heart jumped in joy as I recognized the number, it was my uncle John! I quickly answered the phone and pressed it to my ear, in order to hear the fatherly voice of my favorite person in the entire world stream across oceans and into my ear. 

"Uncle John!" 

I heard him chuckle on the other end of the line at my excitement, "Kiara my sweet girl how are you doing?" 

"Much better now that you called me!"

Mr. Agrawal and the bodyguard both turned to look at me as I practically bounced up and down in the seat of the car. My transformation was probably weird for them to see, but I was too happy to care about what they thought. 

"Good to hear! How's the new job? I hope its going well?" 

I pursed my lips and stole a quick side-eyed look at Mr. Agrawal before answering, "It's going great! My boss is so, so kind and he's nothing like I was expecting. He really helps understand what's going on and teaches me things that I don't know. It's been a really good experience so far." 

Mr. Agrawal flashed me a quick relieved smile before turning back to his work.

I heard my uncle sigh in relief, as if he was expecting me to say something different, "Ah, you don't know how happy I am to hear that." 

The bodyguard turned back to Mr.Agrawal, "We've arrived at our destination sir." 

"I have to go Uncle, I'm about to go into a meeting. But I'll call you later." 

"Okay, sweety. Talk to you later. Love you." 

"Love you too." 

—-

Laila who had greeted us at the entrance of a giant glass building identified as "Johnson & Co." lead us through impeccably kept hallways and giant doors towards a meeting room. I, who should have been used to all the glamour by now was gaping in wide-eyed amazement at all the pretty things inside the building. Being rich it seemed was a great excuse for showing off all your money. 

We stopped in front of a big black door and Laila knocked waiting for some acknowledgment from who ever was inside. it came a moment later. 

"Welcome to Johnson & Co. where all your dreams come true!" 

___________________

I hope you guys like the chapter.

Let me know what do you guys think?

THANKYOU FOR READING MY BOOK.

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

 -D.love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
9K 1K 16
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
7.5K 955 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
741K 45.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...