Key To Your Heart

由 magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... 更多

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 46: Us

60 6 11
由 magical_tk

"ugh I'm gonna beat him, tommorrow. Atleast he should've come to meet me. Like he could've bothered himself to tell me about his day. I was actually worried and y'know it Joonie." Jin let out a deep sigh.

"Jungkook said that he's tired Soo none of us should disturb him and I saw Tae going to his room because y'know he still doesn't have any room." Namjoon told plainly.

"What an excuse, Namjoonah!! Anyways, was Jungkook happy?" Jin asked with concern.

"I swear he was smiling to himself and even blushing." Namjoon giggled.

"Oh God, Really? He was happy?!" His face immediately lit up.

"More then happy." Namjoon assured.

"It means Tae is happiest, glad. Really glad." Jin cheered up.

"Yes, now don't worry. Mind helping me with the list of ppl attending the ballroom function and then we will go out for a walk in outercourt." Namjoon's eyes squinted, dimples full on display, impossible for anyone to say no.

"Of course." Jin smiled warmly.

"Namjoon told me that he straightly went to his room and I'm actually worried. What if he's having a headache or what if things didn't went the way he planned." Yoongi was agitated.

"He can handle things well and none knows this better then you." Jimin tried to calm him down.

"Yes you're right. Ugh what if we go for a walk outside. I feel soo suffocated here." Yoongi asked to which Jimin immediately agreed.

"Whatever you say, Master!!" Jimin chuckled.

Tae laughed breathlessly as Jungkook threw him on the futon. "You're a brat and Y'know that." he whispered, making himself fall on that laughing mess, Kim Taehyung.   

"Just for you." Tae mumbled, still laughing until Jungkook moved dangerously close. "All for me!!" he whispered huskily, in his ear.

Those words ignited a flame in Taehyung's chest as he unconciously placed hand over his shoulder, moving him closer. Without saying a single word, they dived deep into each other's eyes. Time seemed to stop as Tae brought his hand up to tuck Jungkook's hair back, lovingly. Jungkook's long lashes, fixed upwards, not blinking even for a second, absorbing every inch of that beauty in eyes.

Jungkook felt a strong tug in his chest as his eyes caught a mole on Taehyung's nose. He slowly lowered his face, pressing lips over that little mole, heavy breathe tickling over Taehyung's lips.

A short small gasp left Taehyung's mouth as his body immediately reacted to that touch, legs semi conciously wrapping over Jungkook, hands pulling him over. "Am i not heavy?" Jungkook whispered, loving that little effort of Taehyung of bringing him closer.

Their chests heaved as Jungkook found himself situated in between Taehyung's legs. He hovered over Taehyung's slightly arched body, left hand running over Taehyung's waist, pulling him upwards and closer. His arms were like a magnet to that tiny waist, always willing to be wrapped around tete.

A wide smile played on Jungkook's lips as Taehyung shyly wrapped arms around Jungkook's neck, lips pouting. He immediately closed his eyes, following that heavy breathing, pressing lips over those pouty plum ones. Both of them cracked a smile as their lips parted, space still eliminated as they were close enough for their lips to maintain a slight touch.

Taehyung pulled him back down for another kiss with a surprising intensity. Both of them nearly ripping air from each other's lungs. Their lips moved against each other's frantically as breathly pants filled the dark silent balcony. They were in perfect harmony, movements creating a sensual dance.

Things heated up when Jungkook slid his tongue between Taehyung's lips and into his mouth, consuming his every moan, tongue's tangled and swirled.

Needing air, Taehyung patted Jungkook's chest, digging nails into his arms. He then soon slided his mouth to Jungkook's cheeks, as they parted lips. Jungkook's lust filled eyes rose up to meet Taehyung's. Before they could exchange any words, Taehyung tilted his head to the left, guiding Jungkook towards the neck.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook licked a lazy stripe across his Adam's apple, causing Taehyung to let out a deep moan.

Loving that sinful moan, he trailed his lips up and down his neck, sucking on that sensitive skin forming little red blotches, screaming Jeon Jungkook's. He smiled to himself as he lifted his head up to take in that abstract art which he created over that beautiful neck.

"Y'know I can't get enough of you but you should know that you matter first. Tell me if it's fine." Jungkook whispered, carresing Taehyung's cheeks.

"You're my drug since forever and I can't do anything about it." Taehyung murmured, passing a soft smile. The boy was just filled with love.

"Look up at me!! I need you just not for the pleasure but for life and I respect every limit, you want me to keep." Jungkook assured, feeling the need to say so.

He really didn't needed or wanted him for sexual desires. He needed him to walk through every cruelty of life. He needed him for all the happiness, all the comfort, for living.

"Do you know why I always ask if you're upto something? It's because I do imagine everything with you, just you. It's all you, it's always you!! But- there's a fear and I want time to overcome it. There's another fear that my resistance might not take you away from me." Taehyung mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.

"You resist?" Jungkook teased, tracing   Taehyung's cheekbone. "If it's resisting then I don't know what will I do, when you won't."

This made Taehyung let out an instant chuckle. Thus, he tightened his hold on Jungkook,"I love you."

"I love you more," Jungkook placed a silken kiss over Taehyung's cheeks. "We can stop here, if you want to."

"I'm just afraid." Taehyung sighed with a chuckle.

"And ofc I don't want it this way." Jungkook assured, brushing nose with Taehyung.

He then swiftly rolled down backwards, pulling Taehyung on the top. "Sleep!!" Captain ordered, pulling the duvet over.

"Captain's chest as the bed?" Taehyung giggled shyly.

"Only Kim Taehyung's privilege." Jungkook added with a smug smile, rubbing circles on his back.

Taehyung smiled widely to himself, hearing those words. From great cabin to great chamber and Jeon chest, he has been very lucky. He believed!

"I'm sorry, Captain." Tae mumbled, tracing finger on Jungkook's chest, forming letters.

"For what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "For writing your name on my chest?" he teased.

"Ohsooyouknowitracedtete?" Tae babbled, laughing.

"Yes I just felt your fingers forming tete." Jungkook told happily.

"Hehe"

"Now what was that sorry for?" Jungkook asked, a bit seriously.

"A - I stopped. I stopped in between." Tae told.

"You really don't need to stress your mind. We are going to take things slowly or the way it's best for us. Us means You and Me!! Got it?" Jungkook lowered his head, waiting for Taehyung to look up.

"Us!!" he hugged him with a wide smile plastered on face.

"You're really not going to show me your pretty face?!" Jungkook turned him around, placing him on the arm, facing him.

"Youcanseeit" Tae let out a soft chuckle, meeting Jungkook's dreamy eyes.

"Yes the most beautiful tete." Jungkook pulled him in his embrace, head nuzzled in chest.

"Now you don't wanna look at me?" Tae laughed.

"No, Just go to sleep." he asked sternly.

"Wow that's strange." Tae chuckled, wrapping arms around his beloved googiee, closing eyes.

"Sleep well." he added.

"I'll" Jungkook whispered lowly.

"It's been long since I wanted to ask something but I never get such nerves to say so," Jimin let out a sigh.

"And today you got the nerves?!" Yoongi chuckled.

"Maybe." Jimin fake laughed.

"Say it minie!" Yoongi gave him a warm smile, stopping while walking down the outercourt.

"You like men? Since when?" Jimin mumbled.

"That's it? Only this?" Yoongi asked in surprise, pressing a smile.

"Yes I guess." Jimin said nervously, scratching the back of head.

"You think I like men?" Yoongi smirked.

"You love me and you better not forget this." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I love you? When did I said this?" Yoongi was absolutely teasing him.

"Ihateyou"

"No you don't!! You can't, after making me gay for you." Yoongi said with a straight face.

"You're gay for me means you love me." Jimin whispered with a smug face.

"Dumb me?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Absolutely." Jimin laughed.

"Soo now you got the answer? Right!" Yoongi asked, stepping forward, eliminating the space.

"You should've said, yes Jimin I'm gay since I saw you." Jimin suggested, looking straight at him in the eye.

"Don't you daydream alot?" Yoongi smirked, holding Jimin's biceps.

"You're such a mood spoiler. You didn't even appreciated my courage for asking it first." Jimin pouted, still confident to look straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"Oml I appreciate you for asking if I'm gay when I already told you that I want you forever." Yoongi pressed a smile.

"You're driving me crazy." Jimin sighed.

"That's my hobby. Isn't it?" Yoongi teased, locking Jimin in arms.

"And I'm Soo done with it." Jimin announced, trying to get out of his tight grip.

"I fell first but you fell harder, now don't be a brat and accept it." he added.

"I accept!!" Yoongi said lowly, Pulling Jimin in a kiss that soon turned out to be mutual.

"Isn't it unbelievable, just how two young kids fell in love. It's crazy and guess what's more crazy? Them meeting after years." Namjoon brought another topic to talk about while sitting near the moat with his beloved Seokjin, a person with whom he would love to share everything and talk endlessly.

"Idk what's particularly crazy about it but it's something that you can name as a part of destiny. I have seen Tae craving to be with Jungkook and crying several nights but as you said, they were just kids. That's crazy but if I further try to make sense then they were just kids but the situation was mature enough to tie the knots of love. I guess it was that string of attraction and partnership. It was more like a hand to hold when lonely, when the world seems falling and y'know that kids value emotions. They're just Soo pure with it. It just kept on going like this, they were tied with the memories that didn't let em in peace even in their teen years." Jin expressed thoughtfully.

"The fact that Jungkook never looked for a girl in all those years. He was just never interested in girls despite the fact that he didn't remembered much about Tae." Namjoon added, voice low.

"And we can't even say that he was gay since forever," Jin chuckled. "He was committed to Tae, even if it was in his dreams or something like."

Both of them shared a warm smile.

"And just because of them, I got ya." Jin exclaimed with a smug face.

"Jungkookie got me a crackhead and a loving Kim." Namjoon teased, laughing.

"And handsome and caring and thoughtful and generous and sweet." Jin added happily.

"All in one." Namjoon laughed.

"Of course" Jin layed his head on Namjoon's shoulder, getting emotional after their recent discussion.

"I love you." he mumbled.

"More" Namjoon replied instantly, wrapping arm around his waist, enjoying the view and refreshing breeze.

Full moon was in love with the sight. Moat, outercourt and balcony provided the best view after years.

____________________________________________________________________________

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.3K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
32.4K 1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
347K 28.4K 42
What could possibly be worse than getting kidnapped by a crew of pirates? The zombie apocalypse to happen on board, of course. flirtaecious © 2018
2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...