Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 44: loved

69 8 9
By magical_tk

"Baby, we have to stop here." Jungkook said lowly. Both of them were still breathing heavily, not willing to leave each other's embrace even for a second. Not getting enough of each other even after submitting oneself to the other. No doubt, their lives now just depended on each other.

"Yy-es what's next?" Taehyung mumbled, tucking Jungkook's hair, back. "A surprise!!" Jungkook whispered lowly as he got up.

"I can't take this, I promise." Taehyung sighed, eyes swollen due to crying.

"I am not that heavy." Jungkook chuckled, knowing that Taehyung didn't meant it.

"Ugh no, I'm talking about the surprise." Taehyung smiled.

"I was your biggest surprise and you got it. Dw now, you'll handle it." Jungkook giggled, holding out hand for Taehyung to hold.

"Ah you" he smiled, placing hand over Jungkook's, getting up after having the time of his life, on sand.

Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair, getting those sand particles off. "My baby bear." He adored the sight.

Taehyung felt a number of butterflies as Jungkook called him with that nickname. It just did wonders to his heart.

"Let's go." He pulled him, excitedly. As they walked further, Taehyung's eyes widened,"You said, I'll survive it."

"You're going to handle this, I'm with you." Jungkook chuckled.

The sand was covered with rose petals while the lanterns lighted up the evening. "Are we getting mm-arrie-d?" Taehyung asked lowly, not being able to process the surroundings.

Jungkook's heart did backflips at the question, he wasn't expecting such question, yet. "Should we?" he asked in his deep voice, trying his best to not to stutter.

He just tightened the grip on Jungkook's hand, giving him a warm smile, taking small steps. "Should I take this behaviour as a yes?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Whatever." Taehyung chuckled.

It all felt like a dream and he had only one fear, waking up. What if I wake up and you're not here, just like those previous years. He never knew that he could be this happy. He never knew that he could be this weak for someone, someone who can ask for his life and he won't give a second thought before saying "yes". Whatever it is, I just don't want to wake up, any soon.

Jungkook nervously stepped forward to face Taehyung while his back faced a large wooden stand decorated with roses.

"Tae" he whispered, taking his both hands in his own. "I love you, Y'know that? Right?"

"I know." Tae smiled shyly, lowering the gaze.

"Soo, be mine for the rest of the life. Be mine, forever!!" Jungkook asked lovingly.

"Jungko"

"I promise I'll never leave you." he added.

"I know- "

"Umm, wait!" Jungkook Crosstalked, turning around to pick a small, delicate, royal box.

"Areyouserious?" Taehyung screamed, placing hand over mouth.

"Will you marry me? I already promised, I won't leave you." Jungkook smirked but his expressions softened immediately noticing Taehyung's watery eyes.

"Oh Soo you will," Jungkook smiled warmly as he held Taehyung's hand to put the ring, "I don't need your permission, right?"

"I don't want to wake up." Taehyung cried.

"Ok just don't, let's live in this dream, forever." Jungkook chuckled, placing ring in Taehyung's delicate finger.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung stepped forward, placing head over Jungkook's shoulder, hand placed over his chest, crumpling shirt in fist.

"Yes" Jungkook smiled warmly, embracing him in arms.

"Nothing." Taehyung mumbled, breathing heavily.

"I got it already, no need to say anything. I love you." Jungkook assured, rubbing circles at his back.

"Let's stay like this." Tae asked lowly, getting comfortable in his embrace.

"As long as you want." Jungkook whispered, placing kiss over his soft hair.

They stayed like this for long, no exchange of words, nothing. Just two hearts beating together. Just two bodies seeking comfort in each other's embrace.

"This is Soo precious to me." Taehyung mumbled, kissing Jungkook's shoulder before lifting the face up.

"All for my precious bear." Jungkook gave him a warm smile.

"I love you," Tae mumbled, "It's getting dark and we haven't visited the village, yet? Is it really not a dream?"

"I love you too and believe me, dreams can come true," Jungkook pulled him towards a huge rock. "Sun is about to set, let's watch it together."

"And you think it's beautiful than something I've my eyes on." Taehyung smirked.

"You're a flirt." Jungkook teased, pulling Taehyung in a backhug.

"It hurts because you called my love, flirt." Tae pouted.

"I'll apologize for it, later. For now let's get it." Jungkook smiled, smirk visible on his face.

"This face is really upto something." Tae chuckled.

"Y'know well!!" Jungkook added instantly.

They watched the rosy sunset, together, in each other's embrace, after years and this time the surroundings, in fact, everything was changed. The only thing that was same and mutual was their love. There was a whole minute of silence, just two eyes witnessing the sunset. Little did they know, the whole universe also stopped, to witness their moment of love.

"Let's go now." Jungkook said cheerfully as he turned around Taehyung, to lift him up.

"Icanwalkletmedownnn" Tae panicked.

Jungkook chuckled, lifting him higher.

"FckI'mgoingtofallohGodputmedown"

"You think?" Jungkook teased, "look up."

"Whatanevil!!"

"Stop blabbering and look up." Jungkook asked in his deep, low voice.

"What's it?" Tae pouted, making an eye contact with Jungkook. Arms wrapped around his neck, hem of the collar in a fist.

Jungkook gestured him to move closer to which Taehyung quickly obeyed, unconciously. "More!!" Jungkook added.

"Perfect!!" Jungkook immediately pecked his lips, not giving him a second chance to rethink his act.

His eyes were holding an ocean of love to which Taehyung couldn't resist. It was that wide smile, after pecking Taehyung's lips. It was that warmth which Taehyung could feel, comfortable in. Thus, he moved his face closer.

Jungkook's steps getting slower and slower as the space between their face kept dwindling.

He stopped walking as Taehyung slowly cupped his face and pulled him in a kiss, another mutual kiss of the day.

They weren't getting enough of each other and none is complaining.

Jungkook kissed back, Taehyung still held higher, in arms.

"You've to put me down now." Tae chuckled, pulling back from the kiss.

"Nice attempt, Mr. Kim!! but I'm not putting you down." Jungkook pressed a smile, walking again.

"Evil" Tae mumbled.

Taehyung's eyes widened as they approached the village. It all looked like a fairytale and the best part was that he was his prince. "Woah this is Soo beautiful."

"Not more than you." Jungkook replied plainly.

"Hmm cheesy" Tae laughed, "I'm not a kid, please let me down now."

"Yeah, just a minute." Jungkook finally placed him down. They were near a marketplace and everything was just Soo welcoming, it felt like the whole word is celebrating their reunion. It felt like everything just got life, all lighted up and decorated.

"Wow, this is more crowded and beautiful than Jeju island." Taehyung exclaimed in excitement, taking small steps to that Little marketplace.

"Because it's with me." Jungkook smirked, walking ahead.

"Blablabla" Tae walked quickly, ahead of Jungkook.

"Don't you dare, Mr. Kim!! Captain comes first." Jungkook asked in his deep voice.

"Tete comes first" Tae stated confidentally, showing his ring finger.

Jungkook's lips immediately formed a smile, a happiness that couldn't be put in words.

"Ok go ahead, I'll follow you." Jk asked lowly to which Taehyung obeyed, walking ahead excitedly.

"Your land is Soo beautiful, Captain." Tae expressed, absorbing all the beauty, he was surrounded by.

"Glad that you liked it, btw do you wanna eat something. I'm actually really hungry." Jungkook asked softly.

"Oh yes, it's already dinner time."

"Ok then let's get something super tasty." Jungkook smirked, immediately pulling Taehyung towards small shops, in a row.

"What's with that face?" Tae mumbled.

"It seems that you've a problem with my face, 24/7" Jungkook chuckled. "You fear something?" he added huskily.

"What?" Tae gulped.

"Cute!!"

"Ah I don't know which was the shop, like yes there was a shop providing best Gungjung Tteokbokki but which one." Jungkook mumbled.

"There it is!!" Tae pointed to a small shop in the corner.

"How do you know it's that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"My angels told, now let's go." Tae replied plainly.

"Can anyone serve us gangjanng?" Tae asked loudly as they approached the shop.

"gangjanng?" Jungkook laughed out loud. "It's Gungjung!!"

"Most welcome, have a seat and you'll be served with Tteokbokki in a while." An old man welcomed them to his little shop.

"Look- he got it anyway." Tae sticked his tongue out, making a goofy face.

"Do you ever got that strong urge to destroy something that's just way too delicate and beautiful?" Jungkook asked out of blue, voice low and deep.

"I-"

Before Tae could answer, there was a loud cry. Someone was sobbing, probably.

"That's a child, someone's child is crying." Tae was concerned.

A man appeared with their food. "Captain? That's you. Right?"

"Yes." Jungkook replied softly, taking the food plate from him and placing it in front of Taehyung.

"Oh God." The man freaked out. Thus, he immediately bowed.

"Captain, do you remember me?" The man asked nervously.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook couldn't recognise him.

"I'm Mr. Jeon's best friend. You were used to visit us, with him. You loved Gungjung Tteokbokki and-

They were interrupted by loud crying.

"I'm sorry, that's my grandson's friend. She's- ugh I'll check her. Enjoy your meal."

"Wait, may I see her?" Taehyung asked.

Both of them, the man and Jungkook looked him with questioning eyes, before he explained.

"I mean, why is she crying?"

"Actually my grandson lied her, saying that he can't meet her as he's coming to visit me but he went away with his friends."

"She's crying just because of that?" Jungkook asked.

"Just because of that?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "His friend lied him and you're saying "just because of that" Duh?!"

"Goodness- sir please let him meet her." Jungkook mocked.

Before Taehyung could leave, Jungkook followed them.

"That's Mia!!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Y'know her?" Tae asked, approaching that little girl.

"Yes I saw her in the castle."

"What happened child? Why are you crying?" Tae asked softly, wiping away the tears from that angelic face.

"Minjun said he cannot play with me because he needs to help his grandfather but he isn't here."

"Aww, it's okay. Maybe he is planning a surprise for you and was supposed to lie?" Tae came up with a comforting idea.

Jungkook lost all his uwus. He no longer knows how to handle that lovin' and caring side of Kim Taehyung. A man who deserves all the love of the Universe and much more, Jungkook believed.
____________________________________________________________________________

I'm Soo weak for this😔😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
404K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...
158K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...
61.7K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...