Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 38: minie

74 5 2
By magical_tk

Few hours ago:

"I won't take your life. It's Jungkook who has the right. It's Jungkook who suffered the most. It's Jungkook whom you've to pay." Yoongi stated plainly as he locked James in the dungeon. His heart felt a strange pain. He was just getting flashbacks of the pain Jungkook endured because of that person. He just wanted to end him right then and there but it was Jungkook's right.

He left along with Jimin and Kai to the chambers. Valasia was their's now. He was proud of himself for being alive to get his little cousin what belonged to him. He was happy to be there, he was happy to fulfill his promise. He did it. Tears were now pooling in strong Min's eyes as they walked towards great chambers.

"Yoongi," Jimin mumbled as he noticed Yoongi shivering, staying behind as they walked. Tears finally rolled down Yoongi's cheeks.

"Oh God what happened to my strong cat?" Jimin asked worriedly. "My Jungkook won't bear any pain now, right?"

"Awhh yes he won't but Yoongi, he didn't even suffered before. It's just life, it's not suffering. It's fighting and winning. You stood there with him in this fight and he has won now." Jimin assured as his voice cracked.

"Yes, right," Yoongi smiled warmly. "And Tae, ah he, he is amazing. Y'know what, Jiminah- he is Jungkook's. He is Jungkook's tete. Jungkook is Taehyung's googie. I know that you know about Taehyung's love for his googiee and Jungkook but I swear Jungkook's love is same. It's mutual since forever."

Jimin let out a deep cry. He cried out loud, covering the mouth, not knowing how to react. He didn't knew how to handle the happiness he felt, knowing that his brother has found the key to his heart. He didn't knew how to handle the pain he felt, thinking about their journey of getting each other, for years.

"Yyo-u you made them meet. Everything was your plan?!" Jimin cried.

"Yes I just joined the forces of universe, working for them."

"I love you min yoongi. I love you. I'm Soo proud of you," Jimin expressed as he pulled him in a hug.

Their love for their beloved ones made them fall in love too. Love is indeed, a powerful force.

______

"I can't believe that I am aiding the same boy I treated ten years ago. I can't believe that he is rescued by the same boy who rescued him ten years ago."  His tears fell on Jungkook's cheeks as he took off the cloth, wrapped by Taehyung to stop blood from spurting out.

"Namjoon, how's this possible. Tell me, we're lucky enough to witness this." Jin mumbled as he treated Jungkook.

"We're, indeed. They've won their fight." Namjoon's eyes welled up with tears.

"Yes, where's Taehyung? Is my bear fine?" Jin asked.

"I've asked Soobin to take him to the bed chamber, he needed to rest. I swear he fought Soo well." Namjoon replied.

"Ofc, he is my son. How can't he?" Seokjin giggled. "My son isn't any less, Jungkook my brave kid!!" Namjoon bragged.

"Our kids!!" Namjin giggled.

"James is in dungeon. We've enslaved the rest of the men. A few men escaped into the village but Seo Joon went after them. Hopefully, they'll be in dungeon, soon." Yoongi reported Jhope, about the situation.

"I wanna see that fucktard, begging for life, asap." Jhope wished.

"We're going to trust Jungkook for it and yes a number of men have gathered in the outer court. They want to see Jungkook. Where's he?" Yoongi asked, not knowing about the pain he suffered lately due to headache.

"Ah, he's fine. He just needed some rest." Jhope made a lame excuse.

"You're telling me that Jungkook needed rest. Is he really fine?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh meanie, he had that headache again. Actually, he went Unconcious. Taehyung rescued him. And yes he is resting now." Jhope stated truly.

"Tf Jhope, ugh why? How is he now?" Yoongi asked panicking, rushing to the great bed chamber.

"Sugaaa, stop dude!! Jin is here and he's treating him. The cut wasn't deep!!"

"Cut?" Yoonmin asked in unison. "Now how did he got that?"

"Oh God, can you two just stop, please!" Jhope was actually feeling like a culprit who's supposed to deal with elder brothers of a boy, who was victim of his bullying.

"Spit it!!" Yoongi asked, trying to keep calm.

"Jin told that, um maybe, he will be able to recall everything, now," before Yoongi could crosstalk him, he added, "it's nothing to be scared of as Jin said that it all was because of the medicines he took for years and now he has hit puberty, it won't work any longer." He then waited for them to bombard him with questions but they stayed quiet, processing.

"Ugh, Jungkook have enough stamina and he isn't the same kid, anymore. It's not going to matter even as we've made it to the point where things won't get worst, we won't let it, he won't let it." Jhope added.

Yoonmin still stood frozen, Jaw dropped.

"He will be gathering concious, soon." Jhope was actually losing it, mf's weren't even reacting.

"Tae? Where's he?" They asked in unison.

"Umm- jjin sent him to rest um- ah he wasn't allowed to stay with Jungkook. Seokjin just kicked us all out." Jhope really wasn't supposed to stutter.

"I'm going to see Jungkookie, my little brave ass." Yoongi told plainly as he walked towards bed chamber.

"I'll go and see Taehyungie." Jimin added.

"Wait, what about the people gathered, out?" Jhope asked in confusion.

"Tell them to get back to their homes. Jungkook will address them, tommorrow. They can see their new Captain, their new king, tommorrow!!" Yoongi left.

"King? Woah, this sounds much cool." Jimin chuckled as he left to see Taehyung.

"Oh God where are you my prince Kim?" Jimin called out loudly, wandering around the great chambers.

"Ugh where's he?" Jimin pouted.

He kept on wandering until his legs took him near the moat, where Taehyung was sitting.

Taehyung was sitting quietly near the moat, face showing no emotions.

"Prince Kim? What're you doing, here? Jimin asked playfully.

Taehyung was just numb enough to not hear or realize Jimin's presence.

"Ugh why it's always me interrupting you and your thoughts." Jimin giggled as he he patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ah jiminie you scared me. What's it?" Taehyung asked softly.

"I always do," he giggled. "What's wrong now? What are you thinking? Aren't you tired after such long day?" Jimin asked in a serious tone.

"No, nothing. The day hasn't came to an end yet," Taehyung replied nonchalantly.

"Bro it's almost sunset, in a while. What's wrong tho?"

"Jimi- " Taehyung's voice cracked. "it was really difficult and it's still not coming to an end."

"It has ended, what do you mean by still?" Jimin asked lovingly, placing a hand over Taehyung's shoulder, knowing that Something is disturbing him.

"Cca-ptain"

"Oh now I know. He will be fine, Prince Kim." Jimin let out a soft giggle.

"He will be getting concious to scold you, soon. If you don't believe me then ask Jin hyung, he told us." Jimin assured in a lighter tone.

"Oh yes, I pray." Taehyung felt a little at Peace.

"Of course and do you know what- Kim Taehyung he is King. Our Captain. Jeon is a king. Your Jungkook is a king Soo you're-" Jimin hopped in excitement.

"Pabo, isn't it obvious because he owns Valasia, this whole island." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh yes but oh God you're king's Queen like-"

"You think alot." Taehyung cracked up, laughing hard.

"Ofc, my brain just works like that." Jimin laughed in response.

"Ok let's go and see your king." Jimin added.

What's to worry when you've Jimin, a person who might cannot erase yours worries but for sure will make you forget it. Tae smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

I love them sfm😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
94.5K 4K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❤️ A cute little bit...
4.2K 239 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
798K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...