Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 37: googiee

67 7 4
By magical_tk

It's been two hours and Jungkook was still Unconcious. Seokjin was made aware of all the past treatments Jungkook had, the day he got the headache, at the ship. The boy already knew that he's Googiee to Tete's heart, he just wanted them to know everything themselves. They were destined, he was a believer since forever.

"Yoongi, is he fine now?" Taehyung asked. For the first time he gave up on that honorific "Master" and Yoongi loved it. Deep inside, it felt like a win, to him.

"Yes Taehyungie he will be fine soon. Don't worry!!" Yoongi assured him with a wide smile. Taehyung wasn't even aware of the fact that Yoongi's wide smile was the reason of him calling him Yoongi. The boy didn't even knew that he called him like that.

"Joonie, it's Taehyung's locket. I can't believe that Jungkook was holding it when they brought him, in here." Seokjin told as his voice cracked.

"Place it beside him. Let him give it to him along with the key, himself." Joonie smiled warmly.

"Oh yes, Ah my bestest boys. Jungkookie you better wake up soon. All the bad dreams have came to an end now." Seokjin whispered while carresing Jungkook's hair. He placed the locket beside him.

Taehyung was impatiently waiting to see Jungkook and finally got the permission, by Seokjin, to meet him. Of course he got the permission after assuring Jin that he has rested well.

"Ugh how much more will you sleep?" Taehyung sighed for the tenth time, watching Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He was sitting at the chair, beside the bed, admiring his sharp yet soft features, sighing dramatically.

Jungkook finally made a movement which made Taehyung Jump off the chair. "Jungkook?" He exclaimed in joy.

"Tae-" Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's as he slowly opened his eyes. "No way, this is not possible. I slept thinking about you and you've decided to disturb me in my dreams too. This is really unfair." Jungkook thought.

"Jungkookieee omg you're-" Taehyung instantly cupped his face, seating himself beside Jungkook, on the bed.

"Are you real?" Jungkook asked innocently. "No, I'm fake Taehyung. Real Taehyung is crying because Captain. Jeon disappeared."

"Oh," Jungkook chuckled, heart immediately racing fast, knowing that it was his real Kim Taehyung. "Captain. Jeon is fine now, Soo, ask the real Taehyung to stop crying."

"He said he will not cry now and he is happy that his Captain is back." Taehyung giggled. His cheeks were dusted with pink as his eyes scrunched because of the happiness he was just feeling at the moment.

"I'm glad." Jungkook said softly, looking straightly at Taehyung, forgetting to blink. Just how worried he was, just how much he loves him.

"I love you." Jungkook said out of sudden. Eyes still sticked to him, not willing to take them off even for a second. Blinking would be much of an interruption.

"I love you too my Captain." Taehyung replied confidentally, placing head over Jungkook's chest, sitting beside him, crumpling his shirt, holding him like a two year old baby.

"You scared the shit out of me. I thought I have just lost you." Taehyung let out a sob.

"You'll never lose me, I told ya." Jungkook smiled, bringing his hand up to carress Taehyung's hair.

"But- still, y'know that a person can get scared. Btw you were scared to take me and ended up making me scared." Taehyung giggled while his tears soaked Jungkook's shirt.

"Oh God, look up at me, are you crying?" Jungkook panicked as he felt Taehyung doing some Waterwork at his shirt. "No." Taehyung completely denied, not lifting his head up.

"Arrr What a brat!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he successfully tried to sit up, Taehyung still clinging to his chest, not lifting his face up.

"yes go ahead, stay like this and break your neck," Jungkook teased.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked in pout, lifting the face up, still wet with tears.

"I want you to stop crying because it's aching my heart." Jungkook said softly, wiping away his tears. His act immediately made him lower the gaze and before he could proceed further, Jungkook pulled him in a hug.

"Come here my little bear." Jungkook softly kissed his hair, embracing him in arms.

Taehyung comfortably placed himself between Jungkook's arms, loving the affection and comfort the other radiates.

There was no exchange of words as both of them enjoyed the complete silence and warmth of each other's presence. "Tete," Jungkook finally speaked.

"Hmm?"

"Who rescued me when I got Unconcious?" Jungkook asked.

"Tete? Locket? That face? My promise? Ah where did I left him? Jungkook you promised him!! Hyung promised you? I loved him. Ugh wherever you're please be safe, be fine, be happy." Jungkook's mind was bombarding him with several unanswered questions and thoughts. His mind was taking him to his past, where he no longer lives.

Jungkook's eyes got filled with tears at the memories and his head started aching again. It wasn't good for him. One needs to get over the past and for jungkook it was more then a need. "That locket, where's that locket?"

"Ah that was me, Yeonjun and Soobinie." Taehyung replied.

"Have you seen a locket? I had it? Umm yes- I had it in my hands. Where's it?" Jungkook asked, his head was just getting heavier by the stress.

"Locket? What kind of locket, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked with a questioning face.

"Ah nothing." Jungkook sighed as he placed his head on the bed's headboard. "What's it? Is anything disturbing you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook was about to reply with a no when his eyes caught a silver shiny thing, placed on the side table, beside aid box. Yes it was the locket.

"Taehyungie wait-" Jungkook pressed Taehyung aside just to pick the locket.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw that the locket was none other then his precious gift by Googiee. "Oh God Jungkook where did you got this? It's mine!!"

Jungkook paused right at the moment. He just couldn't believe his ears. Tete? My tete?

"What's this doing with you? How come I lost it?" Taehyung teared up.

"Who gave it to you?" Jungkook asked, trying his best to keep calm, still comatose.

"My little googiee. I had a googiee like you. Y'know what? He loved me Soo much but he left me, I don't believe it tho. I think that was just a dream but I missed him. Every day, every year, I craved to be with him. I dreamt of sea's and oceans, I dreamt to find him, someday. It's still okay, I have you, now. I just wish all the happiness for him." Taehyung blabbered. It wasn't even in his hands, he just loved him Soo talking about him was comforting and he wouldn't even know how it was always alotttt.

Tears were now rolling down Jungkook's cheeks. "It seems like you loved him, alot?"

"Yes, I loved him but not more then I love Jungkook, who's with me." Taehyung cracked a smile.

"He loved you too but Jungkook loves you more." Jungkook whispered lowly as he placed Taehyung's hand in his, placing a soft kiss over it.

"Yes, I know it, my Googiee, my Captain." Taehyung mumbled, wiping away the tears.

Lord knows how Jungkook handled the pain and happiness, he felt at the moment.

"Come here, come into my arms. I won't leave you ever." Jungkook said lowly, voice cracked and rough. He then opened his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung obeyed as he threw himself in Jungkook's arms, wrapping arms around Jungkook's neck, making him fall on the bed.
Before Jungkook could get a second to breathe, Taehyung completely crawled over him, wrapping himself around him.

"I love you ok. Stop crying. Now you're my googiee, my everything. Understood." Taehyung giggled as he nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook fully wrapped arms around Taehyung, consuming up the pain he felt because of the cut, he had on arm.

It felt like time has just stopped for them. A reel of memories was moving in Jungkook's mind as he he tightly held Taehyung in arms. He just realized that he was with him always, either it was physically or virtually. He just simply closed his eyes, feeling the comfort that moment had.

It felt like someone has placed an ointment over every wound, every pain, Taehyung suffered, for years. His heart just got that little piece of peace, he was finding in oceans and dreams. He felt complete.

Finally, he was in those arms he craved to be in, for years.

If there's true love then every force of the world gets United in making it a forever, everlasting story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
514K 46.5K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
4.2K 239 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
510K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...