Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 32: last night

85 10 10
By magical_tk

"Yes sure hyung. Please take good rest." Taehyung spoke softly and placed a kiss over his hyung's cheeks. He was satisfied and at peace after knowing that his hyung will be recovering quick.

He didn't even bothered Jungkook's presence as he walked outside. Jungkook followed him, taking large steps. "I've killed Drake!" Jungkook announced loud and clear.

Taehyung stopped for a while to turn around, not believing his ear. "Whyy?" He asked lowly.

"What-why? He deserved the worst death and I made sure he gets one. Y'know how badly I wanted to avenge him for the harm he caused to you and after knowing that he was also responsible for seokjin's state, I killed him."

Taehyung's jaw dropped as Jungkook continued, "Only I know how I managed to afford his presence in the past few days. He made you cry which gave me a wound on heart Soo I stabbed him in chest, he gave wounds to my precious hyung, Soo I stabbed him in the stomach, he dared to decieve me and play around with my loved ones Soo I took off his neck." Captain. Jeon's was laced with pride and satisfaction but he badly wanted to stop here, he wanted Taehyung to finally say something but the boy remained silent.

He then added, "I'm sorry for everything. I never meant to keep you, just to get things worst for Jin hyung. Yes he could've been rescued earlier if I would've let you go but, I am so..."

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Taehyung quickly rushed to have that loveable person in his arms. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. It felt like the time has just stopped for them, it took seconds for Jungkook to process the current situation meanwhile Taehyung satisfied his strong urge to hold him in arms for applying the ointment to his fresh wounds. He finally whispered, "Pabo, Thanks for the ointment and no sorries."

"Yea-ahh," Jungkook got back to the reality, wrapping arms around that koala bear clinging to him. "I -ii was scared tete. I thought I would just.."

"I guess I've told ya already that such thing won't happen, ever," he picked his head up, that was nuzzled in Jungkook's neck, just to place a soft kiss over Jungkook's cheeks, "I was scared too Soo I just.."

He stopped as his eyes caught Jungkook turning red, with the widest smile playing on his lips and the grip around his waist getting tighter.

"Wae- what's it?" Taehyung whispered. "I want it on the left cheek too," jungkook asked innocently with the bunny smile full on display.

"It's not free," Taehyung said shyly, realizing what he just did, a while ago. "I'm ready to pay the demanded amount," Jungkook's confidence just boosted "How many coins, Mr.kim?"

"I need few days to decide about the amount," Taehyung pouted.

"And I can't wait," Jungkook immediately lowered his head to peck those pouting lips. It was just a cute little tiny mini peck but it made him feel huge, several butterflies.

"I'll do it for free tho. Want another?" Jungkook smirked. "You should've asked atleast. Captain, learn some manners. You can't give me butterflies without my permission." Taehyung whined in cute.

"Oh Damn!! Ok Soo can I peck it a hundred times more?" Jungkook teased to which Taehyung nodded. It was something to which Jungkook was expecting a longass argument.

"You just nodded. Yes right?" Jungkook was dumbfounded. "You're such a mood spoiler. I'm going!!" Taehyung unwrapped his arms, willing to move back.

"Kim!! You little piece of shit-" Jungkook forcefully pulled him back, dangerously moving face, closer to his lips. Taehyung closed his eyes as Jungkook's breathed tickled his lips. They were close enough to have a kiss, when Jungkook decided to lick Taehyung's lip. It felt like rum, sweet and addicting. "What was that?" Taehyung mumbled.

"I was just checking the taste before eating the food." Jungkook said huskily, looking dip into Taehyung's eyes, the foreheads colliding. Before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook placed his lips over Taehyung's, softly brushing them against his in a coaxing and molten kiss. Jungkook seemed to be in no hurry as he molded the lips together, savouring every second and loving the fact of being kissed back. The soft nipping and sucking was heating up the situation. Those soft lips interlocked with his made him feel intoxicated.

Taehyung parted the lips before Jungkook could move his hand from Taehyung's waist to his nape, just to deepen the kiss. "We've to go to the navigation room," Taehyung breathed out. "You're such a mood spoiler." Jungkook whispered.

Their noses brushed as both of them shared a giggle that was loud enough then some exchange of words. Jungkook moved his left hand to completely cup Taehyung's face. He softly rubbed his thumb over Taehyung's cheekbone. It wasn't something to be said but felt. There was no exchange of words, just some untold stories and emotions being shared as their eyes took in each other.

"Guess what? babyyyy- You're Soo handsome. Soo Grogeous, Soo Beautiful, Soo breathtaking." Jungkook's raspy voice, the nickname and the compliment ignited a low burn in his stomach, bringing a smile to his lips. He was used to be praised and complimented but this time it was different. It was Captain. Jeon, the person he has maybe fallen in love with.

"For me, it's all you." Taehyung whispered slightly.

Jungkook's lips formed the purest smile. A happiness that was assured by the feeling of being loved. "Let's go to navigation room. I've to tell Y'all about the plan." Jungkook held his hand as they left for the navigation room.

It wasn't just the hands that they were holding, it was the heart that no longer beats for their ownself. It was an emotion, both of them were now tied to, An emotion of love.

Jungkook didn't let go of Taehyung's hand as they entered the room, besides Taehyung's will to let it go in front of others.

Taehyung simply stood beside Jungkook, being all bashful.

"Everyone settle down," Jungkook asked the crew. His voice was absolutely different then few seconds before, while talking to Taehyung. This time it was more rough, stern and serious as compared to that raspy, husky, deep and melodious voice. Taehyung had those privileges soo he just smiled at the fact.

"As I have already told, we will reach Valasia before sunrise. Even though we aren't expecting some severe counter attack, we have to take all the precautions. We will be divided into subunits. Yeonjun, Bam and Yugyeoum, you people are going to meet Soobin and his companions. As Soobin knows every secret about the castle, enter there secretly or daringly, just get the things under control. Attack, kill, I don't care. Namjoon, Jin and Seojoon are going to interact with people of Valasia. Though everyone knows the truth but fear reigns there, soo be careful and protect them, this will gain y'all sympathy, itself. Jin isn't well soo it's better to be underground, far from those evils. Just be fine and gather our strength, our people. Yoongi and Jimin, Attack!! You two are going to lead the pirates at Queen Anne. We don't know any fairways soo we aren't going to wait. We shouldn't give them any chance to process. Whoever comes in your way, Kill!! I will lead the pirates at Captain Tan. We will straightly head for the Castle, to get that sinful head off. Hopefully everything is clear now, I guess Map is with Y'all. Swords, Daggers, Guns, everything is ready. I am not gonna accept any defeat now."

"Chef's kiss for the plan, Captain," Yugyeom exclaimed. "Just be fine." Jungkook added. Taehyung who felt like left out managed to ask, "What about me, Captain?"

"Taehyungie come with us! Atleast you would be in front of my eyes," Jimin suggested. "No one asked you Mr.Park," Jungkook talked back, immediately. "Taehyung you will be going with Namjoon and Jin." Jungkook ordered.

"Okay Captain," Taehyung agreed in pout. He didn't liked the idea. It felt disrespectful and embarrassing to him. "Huh now he thinks that I can't even fight and in what way he thought that I was going to accept leaving him." Taehyung talked to himself, completely annoyed by Jungkook's plain statement.

"Those who are wondering that why I am not taking Kim Taehyung with me, despite the fact that he is very well trained, is because its upto me. No one is allowed to gossip or complain about the assigned tasks. No one's task is easy soo just give your best." Jungkook felt the need to clear.

"But I want to go with you," Taehyung said blantly, regretting it the next moment. Jungkook was expecting a longass complain later but he never expected Taehyung to dare asking in front of everyone. "I can't afford any risks about you." Jungkook replied with much more confidence.

Now all Taehyung needed was, lots of soil to bury himself, to hide his red cheeks and to calm down his heart that was about to come out. Gladly, No one dared to speak besides the fact that Jungkook actually had some daring friends. It wasn't a win either as Taehyung must say something in response, because, aferall, he was the one to express his desire. "I swear Taehyung, if you will say a single more word, this man will make sure to get your heart out, lying at the floor." He decided to stay quiet, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"I guess we should leave now. It's time to have lots of good food and a good sleep. We are just too close to our destination. I just can't wait." Jhope remarked as he stood up to leave. "Yes eat well in dinner. Let's give Valasians, a surprise, tommorrow." Jungkook added.

"Risky risky" Yoongi hummed along with bam and Yugyeom as they left the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung were now left alone, as everyone left the room.

"How can you expect me to not to state facts when you can dare to express your wish to be with me." Jungkook was waiting to say it to Taehyung, who just reached the end levels of patience, feeling like jelly, he just wanted to fall to the ground and crawl out, due to embarrassment.

"Come on!! It's not embarrassing. You're just too shy." Jungkook added with a chuckle.

"I'm not shy I'm just- I respect personal privacy." Taehyung really tried to make a point.

"Damn it." Jungkook laughed hard as his nose scrunched.

"Baby I just told you that I can't risk your life meanwhile you took it as if I've told them about the hot sex, we had last night."

"Wait- whatttt wh when did we - are you Captain- when did we had that. Are you drunk or something." Taehyung was about to pass out for sure. Why is this man Soo blunt and daring. Taehyung you just die dude.

Jungkook finally burst out laughing, which he was holding in for long. He just fell to his knees, uwuing and laughing hard. "fuck you for being Soo adorable."

"Arrrrr fuck you for being Soo mean. Huh you're making fun of me." Taehyung tried to sound serious but his voice cracked a giggle as Jungkook choked while laughing.

"Stop for a while. I'll die of laughing. Damn what are you." Jungkook just lost it. He didn't knew either to uwu at that adorable beanie, laugh at his innocence and panic or fuck him for being Kim Taehyung.

He succeeded to get control over himself, lifting himself up, moving closer to Taehyung. "There can be no one like you. You're a whole package," Jungkook complimented in his deep voice, looking deep into Taehyung's soul.

"What's with this man? How can he be evil and angel at the same time." Taehyung gulped.

"It's dinner time and I've to see Jin hyung too. I'll go now," Taehyung stepped back "you should eat too."

As Taehyung was about to leave, Jungkook pulled him back by the wrist. "I'll be waiting for you near the railings, at your favourite place. It can be our last night together. Please let it be my favourite memory." Jungkook's voice was laced with some unknown emotion. It was sweet and deep at the same time. Whatever it all was, it just created a lump in Taehyung's throat. It just touched the strings of his heart.

"Don't say such weird things. There's no last without start!!" Taehyung gathered all the courage to speak what he actually wanted. He himself couldn't believe that he got such accurate words to express what he felt.

"Well then let it be the start, I'll be waiting." Jungkook said lovingly.

They just love each other Soo much and they needed to know...

____________________________________________________________________________

😔💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
85.7K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
418K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
94.1K 4K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❀️ A cute little bit...