Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 30: that one

75 8 14
By magical_tk

"Who did that? Hyung open your eyes. Hyung I am sorry. Hyung please." Taehyung cried as he softly touched Seokjin's pale face, while his body lied unconciously on the floor. "Someone please help. Captainnn!! Jimin!! Jhope hyunggg please save my hyung." He shouted, still trying to process everything. Tears weren't rolling down his cheeks, he was just numb and soulless. It felt like his world has just shattered. 

"Taehyung what happe-" Jungkook asked as he rushed in along with Yoongi and Jimin. Jhope and Namjoon followed.

"Oh my lord." Jhope cried out as Jungkook rushed to check him. "Pls Jungkook see if he is alive. He needs an instant treatment otherwise," Yoongi asked with a voice laced in pain but his words, were Just not suitable for the situation or you can say they just broke the two little brothers.

Jimin just fell to the ground, tears rolling down his fleshy pink cheeks. "Hyung he is alive. Let's take him to my cabin." Jungkook announced as he immediately held Jin in his arms, just to carry him to the great cabin.

"No!! Take him to my cabin and I'll call Yugyeom to treat him." Namjoon ordered.

"Joonie, why our cabin?" Yoongi asked.

"It has better lightning than Jungkook's darkroom," Namjoon replied sourly as he rushed to call Yugyeom.

Yugyeom knew how to treat someone, stabbed. Yes, Seokjin was stabbed in the back, by some coward.

Jimin rushed after yoongi and Jungkook to the Cabin, like a 5-year-old lost baby while Taehyung stayed there, in the galley. He was sweating as his mind wanted him to explode. He felt like passing out.

"God pl-eea-se sa-ve my hyu-ng," Taehyung tried to get some consciousness. He should cry, he should try to process things. That traumatic state wasn't good for him.

"Hyung nothing will happen to you." Jimin cried while resting his head over Seokjin's. "Yes, baby nothing will happen to him. Let's go outside now. Yugyeom will treat his wound." Yoongi asked softly.

This was the first time when Jimin saw yoongi's eyes filled with tears and he felt broken. Broken by the fact that this time, the person with whom, he always sought strength is also going through a similar state.

"No- I'll stay with hyung," Jimin whined. "No jiminah you're coming with me please." Yoongi held his hand softly, wanting him to move but he didn't.

"Jimin my boy please let me check your hyung. He will be fine. Move aside." Yugyeom asked softly, examining that wound, given to Jin at his back.

"Ok I'll sit on the floor." Jimin cried as he lifelessly threw himself on the floor.

This all just broke yoongi's heart was an understatement. Jungkook's eyes, filled with tears as he saw that hopeless state of that cheerful boy. "Taehyung?" Jungkook thought as he immediately rushed outside.

"Come with me my strong baby." Yoongi asked in the softest which Namjoon has even, never heard. He softly smiled at how soft his friend was, even tho he never shows.

This time Jimin obeyed, holding on to that helping hand of yoongi. Jimin immediately rushed into his arms, crying his heart out. "Yoonieee will he .. fine?" Jimin mumbled. "Yes ofc." Yoongi assured while rubbing circles at his back.

"Now let's not disturb yugyeom with his treatment. Come on."

Both of them walked outside while Namjoon stayed there with Yugyeom, helping him in cleaning the wound. Even tho, the cut wasn't that deep but enough loss of blood made him unconcious. Thankfully the wound wasn't near the heart.

Taehyung had his head buried in knees and the loud sobs could be heard from far. His clothes were stained by the blood that was all over the galley's floor.

"Oh my love." Jungkook mumbled as his eyes caught Taehyung squeezed up, crying and worn out. His heart felt a pang and all he could do was to wish to have that pain all alone for himself.

Tae? Jungkook whispered, placing himself beside Taehyung. Jungkook's slight whisper just got absorbed in those loud sobs. Taehyung's sobbing was making jungkook restless. He never knew that something could hurt him this much. A few things can cause this much pain that being stabbed by daggers is nothing in front of them, jungkook thought.

"Tae, please don't cry." Jungkook pleaded with teary eyes but Taehyung was in his own little space to not to bother Jungkook's presence. "Tae- it's hurting me. Please don't cry." He still didn't got any response but the sobbing turned into quiet crying.

"It's my order, Mr Kim. Don't cry!!" tears finally rolled down Jungkook's cheeks as Taehyung lifted his head up. His favourite face was covered in tears. Those kissable lips were now dry and blue. Those beautiful eyes were now swollen and red. This was something Jungkook would least want to witness.

He had no such words to ease his pain soo he simply pulled him in his embrace, wrapping arms around that squeezed little fluffball. He softly placed his head over Taehyung's, kissing his hair with affection. "Jin is going to be all fine and y'know what? He will kill me if he got to know that his baby brothers cried like that." Jungkook really tried to sound cheerful and strong.

Taehyung didn't replied but slowly squeezed himself more, into Jungkook's chest. "you're soo strong. Now come on, Get up." Jungkook was trying his best to make Taehyung talk. He just wanted to hear him, soo badly. Taehyung stayed quiet and Jungkook was just losing it.

"Please say something." Jungkook asked in a cracked voice. "Everyone leaves me." Taehyung finally spoke, in the lowest voice possible. "I never left you tete. I mean I won't leave you. In fact no one is leaving you. Why are you saying that?"

"I want to see hyung." Taehyung pulled back from Jungkook's embrace, managing to stand properly, gathering all the strength he needed at the moment. "Ofc you'll see him but yugyeom is treating his wound Soo let's just wait. Ok?" Jungkook asked softly, standing beside him.

"Why? Why? Who did that to my hyung?" Taehyung cried out. "We'll find out but for now let's stay strong for him." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand to assure him.

"Please take me to hyung." Taehyung pleaded and Jungkook had no courage to say anything else then a simple "ok"

They walked towards the Quarter cabin and Jungkook prayed to receive a better news regarding Jin's condition. He wasn't able to afford anything worst at the moment.

Jungkook softly knocked at the door while his other hand tightly held Taehyung's. "Yugyeom, I and Taehyung are here. Open the door!! We want to see Jin hyung." Jungkook mentioned politely as the door opened.

"He's fine now. Don't worry." Yugyeom blessed their ears with the most comforting words, they badly wanted to hear. Taehyung slowly left the hold of Jungkook's hand and walked further to see his hyung, lying peacefully on the bed. It felt like some arrow just pierced his heart. He never wished for something like this to happen to his beloved hyung but the worst thing was, he wasn't able to do anything about it. He felt Soo helpless and broken.

"How long will he take to be conscious again?" Jungkook asked. "It depends, Jungkook. Thankfully, the wound wasn't deep Soo it will heal soon but the loss of blood has made it a little worse, I must say. If he was rescued right at the moment then it wouldn't be a big deal."

"I'm sorry for him. Do inform me whenever he gets concious. Btw where's Namjoon?" Jungkook asked plainly.

"He went to see the preparations for lunch. No one should know about this incident. It's good for us to keep the things secret."

"Yes, right. Good job Yugyeom. Take good care of my little Hyungie." Jungkook smiled softly as his mouth formed the words "little Hyungie" There was a different warmth, love and care behind those words. He just meant it.

"Taehyung come here. Let him have some rest now. Yugyeom is here. Don't worry."

"If he was rescued at the moment..." Taehyung murmured. "If he was rescued at the moment." Taehyung said.

He slowly walked outside the room, trying not to feel any kind of emotion, despite the fact that he was emotionally wrecked. 

"Yugyeom, take care of him." Jungkook ordered as he left the room, running after Taehyung, as he was quite fast to leave the place.

"Wait Mr. Kim," Jungkook said sternly as Taehyung stopped right at the moment. "why you didn't stayed with Jin hyung? What's wrong?"

"After knowing that he could be at a safer side, if rescued earlier, I couldn't stand to be there, even for a moment."  Taehyung answered plainly. "I'm not even going to blame you Captain. Jeon. I'm equally at fault for this. Just don't play with my heart, just don't care for me, just don't come near me. I cannot afford any of this."

"I don't need any of your permission. I will come near you and I'll care for you and I'll touch you and I'll do whatever I want." Jungkook stated in his deepest voice, slowly stepping forward, eliminating the extra space between him and Tae.

He tightly held Taehyung's arm, forcing him to look at him, in the eye. "I didn't wished to lose my father and my loved ones and I never wished to get your hyung, my beloved people, to be in such situation. But Things can get totally opposite to the way one wished, you've to accept and move on. No need to cry anymore, he will be fine." 

Taehyung immediately left as soon as Jungkook loosened his grip from Taehyung's arm, without saying a single word.

Jungkook wished to go after him. He knew that the boy was going to cry, he knew that how much pain he might be going through, he absolutely wanted to be with him but I wish you loved me the way I do, Soo you may not cry, thinking that it might hurt me.. Soo badly.. he thought.

Nothing was in Taehyung's hand and neither any of it was his intention. It's just, he was too weak to handle such situation. Being raised by a person who was more like a parent, a best friend and then watching him fighting for life and death.. was unbearable for him.

"Hyung I'm sorry. I always did whatever I wanted. I lived in my own land of dreams. I lived my life of fantasy's not even thinking about how difficult it is to live in reality. You raised me like a prince but never taught me how to win a war, or I never bothered myself to learn. I don't want to lose again... even tho I don't know how to ffigghtt," Taehyung talked to himself while having an emotional breakdown, locked up in that small room of memories.

"Things have changed alot. It seems long since I talked to them, for hours. It seems like too long since I breathed without worries." Jimin sighed after shedding a good amount of tears, tho Yoongi wiped em all.

"I'll never feel sorry for bringing y'all here. Believe it as a destiny and for the rest, talk to them and live without worries!!" Yoongi said softly.

"Y'know that life can't be lived without worrying." Jimin chuckled bitterly.

"I guess I have told you that I'm here to take all the worries. You just do your job of being a clumsy happy little bean." Yoongi mentioned plainly, avoiding the eye contact with Jimin. The Ocean seemed really interesting to him.

"Several times," Jimin bragged, "that I litterally forgot to worry about anyone else."

"Whipped much." Yoongi teased.

"I wish everyone could witness you being sweet af, Just with me. None is gonna believe that Master. Min Yoongi can be whipped too." Jimin did a counter attack.

"You wish." Yoongi smirked as he stood up, offering a helping hand to Jimin. Both of them were sitting at the back top of the ship. They went from sobbing to giggling and teasing. There's nothing to worry as long as one have someone to make one forget it, even if it's for a while. Jimin has.. that one.. !!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jinnie is my love pls😭😭💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
160K 7.4K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
418K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
34.3K 1.5K 30
Taehyung saves Jungkook's life after a drunk driver carelessly drives around. After being grateful, Jungkook decides to befriend the boy who saved hi...