Key To Your Heart

Por magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... Mais

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

chapter 28: let me kiss

77 9 4
Por magical_tk

The last night felt like a dream. He couldn't believe that he just followed his heart, afterall. He wasn't regretting it but his head, his body, was aching. He was just feeling week and had no energy to get up for the breakfast. Jungkook was just lying lifelessly, in his great Cabin. Not willing to leave the bed, neither the fresh memories from last night. That adorable face, excitedly hoping Kim with a dust of pink, on cheeks... he was absolutely in love.

It was the tenth time that Taehyung was practicing to have a straight face but he always ended up smiling shyly. How will u face him, Taehyung thought after failing in several attempts of acting fine and unbothered. He was absolutely bothered by last night incident and had no courage to face Jungkook. He believed that a single eye contact with him will just Pierce his heart and he will loose all the control over his life.

Taehyung successfully made it to the galley with a serious face. He just seated himself when Seokjin worriedly asked Namjoon about Jungkook. "Why is he not feeling like eating? Jungkook always loved to eat alot in the breakfast then what's with today? Is he really fine?"

"Idk but please check him. He said, "he is having a severe headache." Maybe he is having fever, Just go and check him. I'll place the food on the table." Namjoon responded.

It felt like Taehyung's world just shattered into pieces. No matter how nervous he was or how much he practiced to behave in Jungkook's presence, he felt sad over the fact that Jungkook won't be there. A person he wanted to see Soo badly. A person, he dreamt of, all night.

Taehyung was about to stand up, he already felt full. He just lost the appetite and wanted to leave but was stopped by Yoongi, as he held his arm to pull him back to the seat. "he'll be fine. Don't worry." Yoongi whispered slightly.

"I wish I could take away his headache. My poor boy gets it too often." Jhope expressed sadly.

"Why?" Taehyung just had a slip of tongue. He continued as Jhope gave him a confusing look. "I mean why he gets headache often?"

"It mostly happens when he thinks about something, more then needed or normal." Yoongi answered plainly.

Am I the reason? Taehyung's lips tilted into a slight smile as the next thought completely faded it away. He is in pain. He gets it really often means he just thinks about lots of things. It can't be you Taehyung. Ugh I want to see him.

Everyone was done with lunch and Jungkook was still in the room. Even tho Jin served him there and even tho Taehyung got to know that he's sleeping peacefully, he wasn't at peace. Taehyung just wanted to meet him. The thought of him being in pain was just disturbing him alot.

He walked towards the Great Cabin.

"Captain?" Taehyung knocked at the door for a response. "Jungkook?" he called out unconciously but no one responded.

He just opened the door to find Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He slowly walked towards him, closing the door behind.

His heart felt pain and a number of emotions, at the same time. Jungkook's face looked thousand times more soft, while sleeping. He looked like a baby as compared to Captain. Jeon.

He just seated himself beside that peacefully sleeping bunny. He then unconciously started ruffling Jungkook's hair.

It was barely ten minutes and Jungkook just opened his eyes, to find Taehyung sitting beside him, softly ruffling his hair.

It's a dream, he believed.

"Oh- ii I am sooRry captain. I just disturbed your sleep. I just came to ask about your health. G-et well soon." Taehyung stuttered as he stood up to leave the room. Before he could make any progress, Jungkook held him by the arm,  "

"I'm sorry Captain, I'll l- leave." Taehyung's heart was about to come out. Jungkook just shivered as he didn't let go of Taehyung's arm.

"Are you shivering? Are you fine?" Taehyung asked with concern. "Ii am-m not finee." Jungkook replied roughly.

"Oh God please I think I should call Jin Hyung." Taehyung got much worried. "It's normal Kim Taehyung. I'll be fine, just stay here with me-e," Jungkook said softly as he moved aside to make enough space for Taehyung, on bed.

Before Taehyung could think anything, Jungkook shivering under the blankets, made him immediately lie next to him.

He softly pulled the Blanket all over Jungkook, covering him up from every side. "Now you won't feel cold." Taehyung said softly, as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook, who was already facing him.

Jungkook pulled him closer, in his embrace. There was silence for two minutes as their bodies collided together, feeling each other's heartbeat. Jungkook closed his eyes as he could feel Taehyung's heavy breathing, near his face.

Jungkook looked at him with dreamy eyes which made Taehyung's cheeks heat up at an insane rate. He unconciously moved a little closer, looking deep into Jungkook's eyes. He tried to read the emotions his face was finally showing and it made his heart race ten times more fast. He could actually feel the love.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung asked lowly, keeping the eye contact. "Good" Jungkook whispered lowly as he brought his hand up, to carress Taehyung's cheeks. "Soo handsome." he added.

Taehyung was just melting under Jungkook's touch as he unconciously moved himself closer, loving the warmth of Jungkook's embrace. Their faces were just centimetres apart as he could feel his warm breath lingering over his soft lips. It was tickling him and now all he wanted was, to kiss those lips.

"Jungkook- close your eyes." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook really had no control over his body, at the moment. He just wanted to melt in every second, he was having with him. Thus, there was no other way that he won't obey.

Before he could process any further, Taehyung  pecked those lips, moving back immediately. Jungkook opened his eyes just to witness him blushing, trying to avoid an eye contact.

His heart skipped a several beats as his eyes held him, Soo lovingly. Just how beautiful he was, just how much love he wanted to give him. "Please, let me kiss you, now?" Jungkook pleaded as his fingers traced those fleshy, pink lips. Taehyung just nodded, not willing to say a single word, fearing that it might not break the spell, he was enchanted with. 

Just how swiftly he ended all the space, softly pressing lips over Taehyung's, smiling to himself. His hand slightly carressed those cheeks before completely holding it, placing the hand at nape, to deepen the kiss.

There was a tug in Taehyung's chest that made him pull away, the slightest, but before he could do it completely, Jungkook bit his lower lip, sucking and nipping it, pouring his heart out, giving all the love he had.

It was their first kiss and acceptance of new emotions, which they no longer could hide.

Taehyung tapped Jungkook's chest, he needed to breathe. His cheeks were burning while his heart just won in the heart racing championship.

"I need to go now." Taehyung barely speaked as he got off the bed. Jungkook wanted to stop him but all he could do was gulp at the thought that he just had a kiss with the person he has fallen in love with.

It was almost dinner time and Taehyung was helping his hyungs to prepare for the dinner, or he was just trying his best to function normally. His thoughts were all occupied by one and only, Captain. Jeon.  His ears could still hear that honey voice pleading him for a kiss.

He was still able to picture that handsome face approaching his lips. He could still feel the taste of those cherry lips, over his pink ones.  "Oh Jungkook!!" Jin exclaimed in Joy while Taehyung dropped the bottles of rum, on floor, which he was supposed to place on the table. "Oh God What’s wrong with you? Taehyungie can’t you just help me without making me seek for more help?" Jin rushed towards him to help him pick up the mess, he just created. "Be Careful with it." Jungkook added with a smirk.

"That’s normal." Seokjin replied but the one, for whom Jungkook said that, got it. "You’re finally out. I was thinking to have a rough dinner without you but now you’re here. I'm glad." Jhope addressed Jungkook as his eyes caught him but soon stopped as he further noticed him eye fucking, none other then Kim Taehyung. "Yes now I am here soo party party yeah." Jungkook completed after a while.

Jhope couldn’t believe that super multitasking power of Jungkook. How can he be soo attentive about everything. Well- whatever it was, it took him time to process the surroundings. He was just lost in Kim beauty.

As they all were seating themselves, Jungkook intentionally  went for the chair, opposite to Taehyung. Taehyung was all aware of the influence, Jungkook was having on him and he knew that Jungkook’s every action was meant for him. "Let’s be thankful for what we have today and let’s be prepared for Tommorrow." Jungkook said calmly while picking up the food.

"We will be under Valasian sky, Tommorrow!! Can’t wait to get what we own." Yoongi added.

“I am scared for them, you all are going to bury them alive. I can totally sense it.” Jin chuckled.

While everyone was busy in talking and eating, Taehyung just sat there playing with the fork, he was supposed to eat with. He barely ate two to three bites. He knew Jungkook have his eyes on him and all he wanted to do was, run and hide.

On the other hand, Jungkook was getting worried by such behaviour of Taehyung. It was impossible for Taehyung to eat queitly or without talking but today, he wasn't even eating. Is it because of the kiss? Does this mean that he didn't liked it and he is uncomfortable? He was the one to do it first tho. Is he regretting it? What If he hates me... Jungkook lets out a deep sigh at his thoughts, this little act made Taehyung flinch. He was indeed all attentive about Jungkook's actions.

Jungkook didn't took another second and tapped Taehyung's feet, under the table. Taehyung managed to look at Jungkook to know the reason and  stopped as soon as Jungkook raised an eyebrow, questioning him, about the food, without saying anything. Taehyung didn't said anything either, he just simply picked a meat ball with fork and ate it.

____________________________________________________________________________

If this ain't the life one can ask for...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.2K 239 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
61.6K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
797K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
158K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...