THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5

6.9K 208 40
By kemrez

Chapter 19.5

TREY

    I woke up from a good ass sleep. I guess when you are angry, you sleep good. I honestly don't know what's going on with Khal. She all of a sudden became glum, bitchy, with all this attitude and sh't. I know she is going through this phase and I also know she's texting some niqq'h that she obviously has a very close relationship with to be talking like that. I got a headache. I went downstairs and made some cereal then went to watch TV.

"Trey, what's going on between you and Khali?" he asked as he stepped in.

"You going to the office?" I asked.

"I don't wanna but yes and don't dodge ma' question skinny legs," Drew said, pushing my feet off the coffee table.

"Its nothin'." I sighed.

"You lying light skin niqq'h. I was just talking to Khali and I asked her if you were beside her and she told me you can kiss her big fat ass," He started and then started laughing, "...and s-she gonna sh't on yo' face if you don't stop with the foolishness then she said she got some spicy sh't lined up."

The way their conversations turn out sometimes, amused me.

"Okay. Whatever. Listen," I said.

I waited until he finished laughing and told him the whole story.

"Shaemar. Oh, I know him. Khali and I went to the mall, I was introduced. He is no harm, they are just friends," Drew said.

"Have you seen those texts?" I asked, getting up to go into the kitchen to dispose of my cereal.

"No. What you doing snooping through her phone? Plus Khali told me about the messages, I text Denyque like that all the time," Drew said walking behind me into the kitchen.

"Yea and you and her are messing around," I said giving him a pointed look.

He looked at me, then rolled his eyes.

"That's beside the point. The point is Khali will not do that to you or anyone else for that matter. She's Khaliana and she's against that sh't. If she gonna cheat on yo' dumb ass, she'll look for someone who is better than you because she got standards..." Drew ranted.

"Not everyone is perfect, Drew." I said pushing past him to get to the refrigerator.

"I never f'kn said she was. You really believe she has something with that niqq'h?" he asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. She has been distant lately going through whatever phase and whatever f'k she dealing with but she still find time to text this niqq'h."

Drew sighed.

"She told me she hasn't texted him since then... Who am I kidding?  You gonna be up inside of her before we know it."

I smacked him at the back of his head and went upstairs.

SHAUN

I really can't believe I was willing to put my future plans aside for this kid and Alecia, this girl, killed it.

I threw all the other pills down the toilet and flushed it .

"Get out my damn house!" I yelled in her face.

"S-Shaun you know my mom doesn't want me back there." She pleaded.

"Oh really? Well I dont want you here. You must be crazy if after doing this, you think you're gonna stay here. I can't even stand to look at you! " I snapped.

"Shaun." She cried.

"What's going on up here with you kids?!" My mom yelled coming in sight.

"Mom I want her out of here," I said storming away.

"Little boy! If you don't get your black behind back here right now!"  Mom warned.

I stopped, clenched my jaw and walked back.

"Mom I don't want her here no more."

"You are the father of her child. You can't put out the mother of your child when she has no where to go." Mom said.

"She killed it! She went to a doctor and got abortion pills which she already took a week of. She killed my child because she thought she wasn't ready, what about me? I was stressed trying to put away future plans for this child while she was just relaxing getting rid of it. What? I am done with her!" I snapped.

Mom looked at me and then Alecia. It was an awkward silence.

"Alecia hun, go to one of the spare rooms while I talk to Shaun." Mom ordered.

Alecia walked off. Mom stared at me. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk off when she slapped me in the face.

"Don't you dare walk off from me boy. Your father isn't here and you already stressing me. You knocked up this girl without thinking of consequences. You think carrying a baby is easy, this girl was pressured. You got to understand that." Mom said.

"Mom, you think it would be easy for me? Look I don't care. As long as she is here, I am not staying here," I said.

"Oh really and where will you go?" she asked, looking at me with intent eyes.

"I got a lot of friends," I said, walking to my room.

I packed a two weeks bag and called Khali. She was in her damn moods but I needed her right now.

Khali: Hello?
: Khali would you mind me staying with you for some time? Please?
Khali: No. Is that even a question? You could've just showed up, you've stayed here many times before.

I chuckled.

:True. Aight, I'll be there in a few. I hope you are out your phase.
Khali: Hmm.. Maybe..

I got my phone, money and threw on some shoes. I went down seeing my mom comforting a crying Alecia. I don't understand how she is even on Alecia's side. I rolled my eyes.

"Shaun, w-where you going?" She asked through tears.

Oh, now she's crying.

"Ah, n-none of your business." I mocked her.

"Shaun." My mom scolded.

I just walked out the door. I didn't mean to disrespect my mom but I really wasn't with it right now. I got in my car and made my way to Khali.

-

KHALI

Shaun came some minutes after he called me. He was now in my room on his phone scrolling through Instagram. I was bored and Shaun was being really silent. I really didn't want the long talk or whatever but honestly I was bored.

"Are you going to tell me why the sudden wanting to stay with me?" I spoke  up.

"Alecia." He simply shrugged.

"So um that still doesn't explain why you are suddenly here. I am sure you got a house," I said.

"Ma' mom wouldn't allow Alecia to go and I didn't want to be in the same place as her honestly," Shaun informed.

"Oh. I understand. Situation messy though," I said.

" I know right. Thanks for letting me know the sh't Alecia has been up to. I am so not dating any more of your best friends." He chuckled.

"If you say so." I smiled.

"Hey, I'm bored. Wanna go out?" Shaun offered with a smirk.

"Go out, as in to a club or casual?" I asked.

"I am sure you know," Shaun said.

"I am honestly tired of the club scene Shaun." I whined.

"Okay. Casual, wanna go bowling?" Shaun asked.

"Then?" I grinned.

"Pizza then ice cream," He gave in.

"And?" I pressed on.

"It's on me," He finally said.

"Who said you weren't a great husband? I love you!" I hugged him.

"Yeah. Yeah. Go get ready." He pushed me off.

I kissed his cheek and took my ass to the closet.

---
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.9K 82
Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything to everybody. But what happens when the...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.1K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
19.5K 522 32
Dawn was a young girl when she was ripped apart from her family. She was kept in an awful place for over nine years, being a test subject to humans...