THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4

7.4K 216 21
By kemrez

Chapter 19.4

KHALI

    The week passed by quickly. It hasn't been eventful. It's been cold mostly. I have to be there with Martina and at the same time deal with Trey and mostly my mom. She has gotten a flu which is not nice in her condition. I ain't feeling life to the extent any more. I dont know why. I guess I just need space. Trey has been truly concerned along with everyone else except Dad and Mom. They understand and say it's a phase. The only person who has allowed me to genuinely smile lately is my mom. It brings a smile to my face when I wake up to her smile, voice and her positive energy.

It's Saturday. I shifted in my sleep, diving back into the comfort of my pillow. I sighed drifting off into darkness.

"Wake up!" I heard my brother's voice as he shook me awake.

I groaned.

"Why?" I whined.

"It's like one in the afternoon, Khal," Khalil informed.

I rolled my eyes and sat up in bed. I was about to go to the bathroom but Khalil stopped me.

"Hey Khal?" He called

"Mmm." I hummed in response.

"Are you okay? You seem to be out of it lately," He said.

I chuckled then shook my head.

"I'm fine, Khalil. Just bored," I stated.

Khalil looked like he was going to push more but I gave him a pointed look and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning hygiene and came out to see Trey and Shaun and every one else in my room. I mentally rolled my eyes. I am so irritated by everyone lately.

"Morning," They chirped in greeting.

"What are you people doing in here?" I asked putting on deodorant and lotion on my skin. I put on a sweatshirt, long cotton pants and socks.

"Can't we come look for you?" Shaun asked.

"Um yea but all up in ma' room though," I said, admittedly, with a bit of attitude.

"Why the attitude?" Shaun asked offended.

It wasn't my intention to give off attitude but lately, it's just natural. As I said, I'm irritated.

"Sorry," I said walking out the room, down the stairs.

They followed behind. From the week, they have been trying to cheer me up, but there is no cheering to do. I just know I'm going to snap.

I made myself some cereal and went back to the couch, where the others followed except Trey. Trey and I have been what you call distant lately. Our conversations don't last long like they used to because I don't want to call, text, talk, nothing. I just want to relax and be by myself.

Trey, as you figured, is bothered but right now, honestly, I don't care. I am supposed to be spending the rest of the day with him at his house like I promised. Thing is, I don't want to leave my house.

I sat annoyed, eating my cereal and watching TV.

"Guys will you please go?" I asked.

They shared a look.

"Khal, are you okay?" Joey asked.

"Yes! Why does everyone keep asking that ?" I exclaimed.

"Cuz' you are being more of a bitch than usual," Alecia said.

Alecia is working for a slap. Ever since the doctor appointment we have been at it. Well, she has. I couldn't give two f'ks about her and what she wants to do with her child.

"Alecia, shut up. Its just that you are being boring and glum lately," Martina said.

"I just need time. Space to think, to reflect and make decisions. It's just a phase. Just give me that and I'll be back to my normal self, " I explained and in the hopes they will go.

They shared a next look.

"We are going to give you a week before we drag yo' ass out this house," Jason said.

I chuckled, agreeing with him.

"Khal!" Trey yelled walking in the living room with my phone.

"I am just here you know. Why the f'k are you yelling?"

He threw my phone on the space on the couch beside me and I looked down to see Shaemar and I's convo from last week and I realized he texted me today . Again. I have been ignoring him but he still annoys me.

"Who is this Shaemar niqq'h?" he asked calmly.

"No one of importance right now." I shrugged in reply, ".. and why are you snooping through ma' phone?"

"Da' hell? A message popped up saying Hey boo, I clicked on it and a it's a series of messages with him calling you all these loving names." Trey snapped.

"He is just some guy I met. He gave me his number and we have been acquaintances ever since," I explained.

"Seems more than acquaintances to me!" His voice raising a tad bit.

"Okay so what you're gonna do is get the hell out of ma' house and when you cool down, you may return bec-"

"Why some niqq'h texting you phone calling you boo and sh't?! Khaliana, don't f'kn mess with me!" He snapped.

"He ain't nobody for you to worry about!" I snapped back.

"Really? Really? YOU GON' LET ME TURN UP IN THIS BITCH!!"

"I AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU TALKING TO! YOU BETTER LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE AND TURN THE F'K DOWN!"

The heat was radiating off of us and we looked like we could kill each other.

"You find time for this niqq'h but not for me! Talking bout' you want space. What? Space to f'k this niqq'h?" Trey snapped.

I laughed.

"If you looked at the time of messages, he hasn't been on ma' good graces either so get out of yo f'kn panties Trey! I might as well have f'kd the niqq'h, at least I could understand why the hell we are having this f'kn argument!"

"F'kn try me, Khaliana! Do it!" He dared.

"Really, Trey?" I scoffed.

"Yea really!" He bounced past me and walked out.

I rolled my eyes. The others looked at me pitifully except Alecia who was smirking.

"We um- gonna go." Michael said.

"Wait, you guys going to that party tonight right?" I asked.

They nodded. I needed to get my mind off this.

"There isnt gonna have enough space for you. You know." Alecia said.

I gave Alecia a nasty look.

"I am so tired of your bull! You're attacking me because I just tried to get you to do the right thing. Do you think killing that baby is going to make yo' life less miserable? All that guilt is going to come crashing down on you and you're gonna wish you listened to me!" I snapped at her.

"What is she talking about ?" Shaun asked her.

"S-Shaun I..." She trailed off.

"She tried to kill your seed that's what she is talking about." Martina chimed in.

Joey nudged her, shaking his head.

"What? He wants to know." Martina said.

Shaun gave Alecia one of the deadliest looks.

"I didn't try. I am doing it. After I take all these pills, it's gone." Alecia said with no emotion.

"I'd like to see you live after you take those pills," Shaun said in a menacing tone.

"It's not your life that's being affected Shaun. I don't want this child that's what. I am not having a child still in high school!" Alecia semi-yelled.

"You are so f'kn selfish! What do you mean it's not my life being affected? I have to step up and become a father! I have to be there for my child as much as you are and you don't think that is going to affect me too? Yes, you are carrying the child but don't act like you're in this alone. You will not kill my child, Alecia, " Shaun said.

"You didn't even want it in the first place. What is your problem now? I already took a week of these pills. There is nothin' to do," Alecia said.

He stared at her like she was the most disguting thing ever.

"Okay." He shrugged and walked out.

Alecia wiped her wet eyes and looked at me. The others left, leaving Alecia and I.

"Why Khaliana?" she asked.

"Why? Alecia, why? You basically killed a child and the father didnt know. If you were going to go through with the sh't, the most courtesy you could've had was to tell Shaun. " I scoffed.

"I was going to tell him. You just want everybody to be sad because you are. You just think you are perfect." Alecia pointed at me.

"I am far from perfect and you know that." I said pushing her out my house.

I sighed and went over to the couch. I took up my phone and the bowl of soggy cereal. I threw away the entire cereal. Even the bowl. I looked through the messages and realized it was true. Trey has the right to be on an edge, if it was some girl texting him like this I would have flipped too. I decided I was going to talk to him. I tried calling his phone but it went straight to voicemail. I knew he wasn't gonna answer so I decided I was gonna make a visit. Well, not now. I rolled my eyes and got four slices of pizza and heated it up.

---
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
161K 5.3K 23
That night, that one damned night, was where everything fell apart. That night, it turned Kaden and Zacharias's world upside down. Nothing they do c...
150K 4.9K 82
Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything to everybody. But what happens when the...
289K 5.9K 71
yall gotta read and find out.