Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 22: who dares?

75 8 6
By magical_tk

"Hyung there's no rum left in the barrels." Taehyung informed Seokjin. "Ugh where's that Seo Joon? Ask him to get us the barrels from store," he ordered. "But hyung he's at Queen Anne."

"Wae???? What's with everyone going there? Aren't there already enough pirates, spread everywhere like locusts? Anyways, tell Joonie to get us those barrels." he replied.

"Ok Hyung," Taehyung obeyed as he walked towards Quarter's Cabin. The room was completely dark as none was there. "Namjoon hyung, Master Min?" Taehyung called out but got no response.

"Now where are they? I think I should get some bottles of rum, for now. Will ask Namjoon hyung for the barrels, later. Rn, Jin hyung needs it." He talked to himself as he left for the stores at the lowest deck.

The store was dark with lots of barrels placed over each other. It probably had food, medicine and rum, stored in it. "Which barrels contain rum?" he carefully moved. "Oh these are the ones with rum." he said cheerfully as he saw the barrels labelled as rum.

Before he could get one, there was a loud sound as if someone closed the door, intentionally.

He rushed back to the door just to find it locked. "How" he whispered. "Jin hyunggg," he screamed. "Help me hyung, I am stuck." He was panicking. There was no way out and the place was small enough to make him feel suffocation.

"Please someone save me!! This dark is eating me up. I was just trying to end up the darkness inside my ownself and now I'm here surrounded by darkness. What wrong I did that everyone seems against me, I am afraid," he cried,  throwing himself on floor, burying the head in knees.

"Jiminah, it's been two hours and he is nowehere. I've looked for him in the cabins, main deck, everywhere. I just asked him to ask Namjoon for barrels of rum." Seokjin told in worry.

"But he didn't even asked me, I haven't seen him either." Namjoon added.

It was lunch time and there was no sign of Taehyung, at the table.

"Maybe he is with Jungkook and Yoongi." Said Jhope.

"Who's with us?" Jungkook asked lightly as he and Yoongi entered the cabin for lunch. "Taehyung!! Any idea about where is he?"

"How would we know? We were at the navigation room. The navigator was asking us for the route we have decided according to the map. He was even suggesting us a little different route but Jungkook and I sticked to the route, we have decided and ofc that's a top a secret."  Yoongi replied, clueless about what just happened.

"Oh please stop about your nagations my brother is missing." Seokjin speaked, out of frustration.

"But jimin is here- oh Taehyung?!" Yoongi realized.

"Where's he?" Jungkook asked. "Why would they be asking us then, Jungkook?" Yoongi replied.

"How can he be missing? Where's he? What has happened?" Will anyone care to explain." Jungkook asked with concern.

"Stores!! He will be in the store. As y'all said that he was seen nowhere and as Seokjin sent him to ask for rum... For sure he is in the store." Jungkook said thoughtfully.

Before anyone could proceed, he rushed towards the store. What's that idiot doing in store, for last two hours, he thought.

As soon as Jungkook reached the stores, his heart shattered to see the door locked. How is this possible? He isn't here either.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked as he followed him. "I can't believe, the door is locked. Where's he? He can't go anywhere else." Jungkook was panicking would be an understatement.

"Oh my God, my little boy. Jungkook, I can't think, Please where's he?" Yoongi was absolutely concerned, now.

Jungkook's mind was doing the worst job at the moment. All he could think was of the worst situations. Did he jumped off the railings. He was crying alot. He wasn't happy... Did he just ended- his eyes were filled with tears now.

"Tete!!" He screamed.

"Tete- where are you?" Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Jungkookah calm down, he will be alright. Maybe he is at Queen Anne." Yoongi tried to process words, not believing his eyes at Jungkook's condition at the moment.

"I'll go and -

Googiee- Taehyung moved to the door and hit it with his soft palms.

Jungkook immediately rushed to open the door. "Taehyung?" he whispered as he held him by the arms, helping him to balance.

The boy was crying Soo badly with face covered in tears. "Tete is scared." he cried out pushing himself in Jungkook's embrace. "I'm here." Jungkook whispered, hugging him back.

A tear rolled down Yoongi's cheek as he witnessed something that seemed unbelievably beautiful to his eyes.

"They locked me here, I was I was just getting rum for hyun-gg someone lllocked the doorrr." he mumbled.

"How dare they? Whoever did this will pay by his blood." Jungkook was fuming.

"Now stop crying and smile for Captain." Jungkook ordered with the widest smile, lifting Taehyung's face up, to make him witness it.

He smiled through tears.

(And he was used to wear the mask of an evil just to protect his angel.)

No matter how strict and rude he is, sometimes, but he makes sure to be there for me, no matter what. How am I supposed to not love him, He thought.

"Woah!! Mate you just scared the shit out of us. We were really worried and your hyung, he was for sure setting the ship on fire, soon." Yoongi chuckled, willing to calm down the situation.

"And I was about to pass out- " Jungkook mumbled, but this time Taehyung was lucky enough to hear it.

"Thanks for finding me, I thought y'all forgot about me and I'll die- "

"It's impossible to forget you Kim Taehyung, Believe me!!" Yoongi said thoughtfully. No wonder, his words had double meanings.

Let's go to eat now, Jungkook said cheerfully as he led him outside while holding his hand.

"Oh my Taehyungah I was really worried. Why did you disappeared?" Jin showed him affection.

"I'm fine hyung." Taehyung pushed him slightly, getting embarrassed by the love he was receiving in front of everyone.

Yoongi told everyone about what happened to Taehyung, as they ate.

"Taehyung did you saw anyone or do you doubt someone. Was anyone following you?" Jhope asked with concern.

"No hyung, I didn't saw anyone. I wasn't facing the door and neither did I felt like someone, following me."

Jungkook who was quietly eating throughout the discussion, finally speaked out.

"Namjoon can you let me know that how many men we were having at ship, at that moment. Who was at the main deck and was someone supposed to be at lower cabins?"

"Jungkook y'know that we don't have much crew at Captain Tan and the ones we have won't do such thing. It's probably someone from Queen Anne but I can't understand how anyone can come here when we are having much distance between ships, now. "

"Namjoon- this trust, this "our men won't do anything" belief is gonna make us all suffer!! Stop thinking like a dumb. I'm saying it's someone from our ship, then it is!! Got it?"

"But Capta-ain who will do that?" Namjoon stuttered. "Someone who is willing to die, sooner or later. I'll find it out." Jungkook was burning in rage as he left the table.

"Woah his deep voice just gave me chills." Jimin said lightly. Taehyung you got the most fearless man to protect you, damn!!

Soo that was all for my baby brother. I can see that his little googiee is still overprotective for him.. Seokjin smiled at his thoughts.

"Jungkook you're unbelievable." Yoongi talked to himself as he left for the room.

"Taehyungie, take some rest now. Go and sleep for a while and don't worry about anything. Someone maybe did it mistakenly. I'll bring something nice for you to eat... But for now- go and rest." Seokjin asked.

"No way- It wasn't a mistake. Someone intentionally did it, I am pretty sure. How can someone be this blind to not to see me standing right in the middle of the room, making all noise by moving barrels." Taehyung thought as he walked back to the room.

Tete!!! I'm here!! How dare they? Whoever did this will pay by his blood. Now stop crying and smile for Captain!! And I was about to pass out .. "Aren't these words by our cute rude Captain. Someone who don't want a single scratch on you. Someone who probably loves you.." Taehyung talked to himself as he shyly smiled at the last part.

Captain. Jeon probably love little tete, Taehyung burried his face in the pillow as his thoughts drive him crazy.

Idk about Captain but... You love him Kim Taehyung. The way you rushed into his arms, as if your life depended on him... He shyly nodded at his thoughts as sleep took him away to the dreamland.

"I was scared" Jungkook smiled for the hundredth time at the memory of Taehyung rushing into his arms, while sitting at the chair in Captain's Cabin.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
85.7K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
4.2K 239 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
32.9K 1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...