Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 20: Yoonmin

73 7 7
By magical_tk

"I can't believe that useless pieces like you two can fight well now, no more daily practices from now onwards."  Yoongi chuckled as he gave pirate stamped sword and gun to both of them.

"Well it's all because of my training, I'm just too good at it," he bragged which made both of them giggle.

After all those days spent with him, after all that time spent on training, both of them were now used to him. They no longer fear being scolded, instead they're comfortable with him.

It was more like a strict teacher and an an average student relationship ... But..

One of the average student got a crush on his strict but a softie from inside, teacher..

"He looks Soo cute even if he is scolding. I don't care even if he cuts my head off, I'm all his now," Jimin was daydreaming while looking at Yoongi wiping his sweat off and drinking water which he gulped down in one go but.. jimin gulped too- at the sight.

"Jimin are you kidding me? OH MY TAEBOOTY OH MY JIMINAH LET'S GO BEFORE YOU GET MORE SPOILED!!" Taehyung dragged him to their shared room after side eyeing him while he was eye fcking Min White Yoongi.

What's wrong bear ahh?? Jimin asked innocently. "WHAT'S WRONG BEAR AHHH OH MY CHIM CHIM AHH YOU'RE ASKING ME WHATSSSS WROONGGGGG???" Taehyung took a deep breath out...

"Go and look at yourself in the mirror!! Bro you're gone!! You lost it to the most dangerous pirate!!"
Taehyung whisper shouted.

"Oh I SEE-"  jimin smirked. "Look who's worrying for me? The one who was being eye fcked by none other then Captain. Jeon and yes for your kind information baby, mine is second dangerous. Yours is hell- yours is an invitation card to death.."

"WHAT YOURS PABOOO?? JIMINAHH YOU GONE MAD OR WHATT??" he yelled at the top of his lungs but soon whisper shouted..

"I'm gonna tell hyung to stop you from reading those fairytales and 21+ shts. I can't at how they gave us a room with those useless books."

"They're far better then your sad, one sided love stories, fantasies and encyclopaedias." jimin talked back.

"Oh my- jiminah.. You really like him?" He asked politely now.

"I don't know yet but I think Soo, let this game progress, I'm here for it." jimin smirked as he went to his bed.

Taehyung laughed to himself at his hyung being a dramatic prince but what made taehyung a little blush.. was-

Yours is hell- YOURS!!

Captain. Jeon as his- Taehyung stop it!! You need to shutup, Kookie will be upset. He slapped himself for such weird thought and closed his eyes for a good rest...

It was 2:00 am and Jhope was still laughing hardly at one of the jokes cracked by Jin while Namjoon was hiding his face out of embarrassment at how silly he is, to laugh like that but still... laughed!!

"Seokjinahh... hahaha I can't.. hahah believe.. Yoongi.. that lazyass... Sleepyhead got us a .. hahahaha.. serotonin booster." Jhope ended up on falling in Jin's lap, laughing more hard.

Seokjin giggled at the sight, Jhope was just too adorable and loving. He was now loving it there. It's not like, he don't miss his pearl harbour but- he was happy to get to know such nice people, who really don't seem like pirates. He now wanted to help them for real, for whatever it all was, he was happy to be surrounded by such people. He got friends.. these two were just .. too nice to laugh on his dad jokes.. HE WAS HAPPY!!

( For innocents, it's easy to fall in love, it's easy to trust, it's easy to cheer up, it's easy to get emotions .. and they were innocents, indeed..)

It was now 9:00 am in the morning and everyone was served except Min Yoongi, who was still sleeping. They didn't prepared his table as Namjoon told them to do it after a while, the boy hates being disturbed.

Yoongi wanted to sleep longer than usual as he announced a day off for himself after completing those daily practice sessions.

"Jin hyung should I go and prepare yoongi hyung's table? He might be up now and even if he isn't, he should- as the food will get colder and expire if not eaten now.." Jimin said sweetly.

"Awweee ok my mochii, get someone with you and prepare his table. If you need something extra, do ask!!" Jin said with a wide smile.

"Taehyung go with hyung." he asked but before Taehyung could process anything. Jimin said..

"No need hyung, I'm almost done with everything, by myself!! Let taehyung eat in peace. I'll go" he immediately left.

Taehyung gave Jimin a knowing look as he left with the food.

Jimin was now done with preparing table for Yoongi. He was used to have breakfast in his own room. The boy was too lazy to get out and walk miles to the galley.

"Master Min,wake up. Your table is ready." Jimin asked lowly. "Go!! I don't want to eat yet " Yoongi mumbled in sleep.

Jimin moved beside Yoongi's bed, daring to shake him up to wake but was caught off guard when Yoongi looked up at him, dead in the eye, trying to consider his daring act.

"I..I am.. sorry mas-ter" Jimin badly stuttered, trying to move back but Yoongi held him by the arm, softly whispering, "ok wait, let's eat together."

Yye-?? He really tried to form words but failed badly, he just moved back to rearrange the already arranged utensils, on the table. It was really hard for him to believe that Yoongi really has asked him to eat.

It took almost half an hour for Yoongi to be at the table but for Jimin, it all was worth it.

"I took long hmm- I guess the food is cold now." Yoongi said as he took the seat beside Jimin. "No master, It's fine, I think."

"You can call me min, Jimin." Yoongi said plainly while taking a bite of bread.

"Yeah okay- mast- min" Jimin couldn't believe his words. "It's just because I'm going to rank you as a second mate and Taehyung as third mate."

"But- I would still want you to serve us, hopefully you won't mind doing it." he added.

"Yes sure mas- min." It was the only thing Jimin was able to reply with. This is for sure a dream, he now believed.

"Jimin- tell me about yourself and your family." Yoongi asked out of blue.

"I mean, Taehyung and Jin are brothers. Right? But.. you? I mean you three are?"

"No!! We aren't brothers by blood. None of us!! I and Taehyung were raised by Seokjin hyung's father and then by Seokjin hyung."

"Oh I see." This all still didn't answered the question that was somehow disturbing Yoongi. A question that Why Jimin wasn't there, ten years back.

"Min, can I ask something too?" Jimin asked softly. "yes what's it?"

"I know that we're sailing towards Valasia and I've also heard about how big and beautiful that place is but.. how.. I mean how does that belongs to pirates? ah I'm sorry master.. "

Yoongi giggled at how nervous the boy was, "Master ain't angry. Don't worry." He laughed out loud.

"Can't pirates be rich? Jimin?" Yoongi said teasingly. "They're the richest!!" He added with a smirk.

"And we didn't earned anything with gold digging, just like in those fantasies. Our forefathers were traders and pirates, you can call them pirates for those pirates who were a risk to innocent lives. We had our own state in Valasia. Many islands were under our rule. We were the gods of Pacific Ocean but- Jealousy ate us up!! Who knew that Mr. Jeon's own brother will kill him and after Mr. Jeon's death, we were made to leave everything. I don't even know how Valasia looks like after those years. Our palace, our friends, our people.. my mother." Yoongi's voice cracked.

"I'm Soo sorry yoongi." Jimin felt really bad for asking.

"Yes you should be!! Now get this food back and be faithful." Yoongi showed him a sneaky smile.

"Woah you're Soo mean." Jimin stated with a soft smile as he picked up the leftovers, leaving behind a person who just got a special place in his heart.

He was soft for him, was an understatement. He will do anything for him, was an understatement.

"I'm not your friend soo no need to be weaven by your purple dreams... Yet" Yoongi said knowingly, as Jimin disappeared from the sight.

____________________________________________________________________________

They have my heart😔💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
85.7K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
157K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...
404K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...