Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 10: Yakushima

89 8 17
By magical_tk

Jungkook removed his arm from Taehyung's waist, just to bring it up, to hold his head, that was aching badly. "Why??" He moaned in pain which made Taehyung, wide awake... he woke up Soo quick, was he really asleep?

"What happened Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked, sitting up immediately.

"It's just the headache, I am having." Jungkook whispered. "Ah it's because we slept without dinner, you're Soo stupid Captain. Jeon. Now bear the pain," Taehyung said thoughtfully, probably.

"Fuck off already!!" Jungkook groaned which made Taehyung chuckle. He faced jungkook just to replace Jungkook's hand with his own, which was placed on the head.

"I'll massage you and you'll feel better, it's a bet." Taehyung said cheerfully to which Jungkook didn't responded, he just had no energy to stop him, letting him do whatsoever he wants.

It was just ten minutes and Jungkook was now peacefully sleeping with head resting on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung's hand massaging his forehead.

Taehyung can no longer agree with the fact that Jungkook is an evil pirate who has maybe killed many people. All he could see is a softest person who would just panic even with a headache... He smiled..

Taehyung then moved his hand to Jungkook's hair, softly untangling the tangles in his hair, moving some of the hair from his forehead.

"Taehyung my bear where are you?? Hyung is hereeee," Jin screamed at the top of his lungs which brought Taehyung back to reality.

"Omg they're here,"Taehyung whispered excitedly, shaking Jungkook, to wake him up.

"Hey wake up, Captain!! hyungs are here." Taehyung said softly at which Jungkook turned around, making himself more comfortable in Taehyung's little lap.

"Mr. Jeon I am not your bed, wake upppp." Taehyung said loudly in Jungkook's ear.

"Whatt??" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with doe eyes, processing about what just happened.

Why is he Soo cute help haiqijwhswk
Taehyung thought..

"Hyungs are here!! Let's go outsi-"

Jungkook immediately rushed outside to scream, "Doctorrrr Jin your brother is Soo loud like you, come here and get him. My ears are bleeding."

Taehyung pouted in annoyance.

"My bearrrrrr," Jin held Taehyung in a bone crushing hug. "Hyungie got Soo worried, tell me that this devil didn't did any wrong to you." Jin asked in a motherly tone.

"Hahahaha no Jin Hyungie, he is a good man." Taehyung said in a lighter tone which made everyone look at him in surprise.

"I am not," jungkook denied the statement, walking ahead fastly.

"Calm down jungkook!! You will be lost again." Jhope chuckled as they all walked back to their little home. 

It was 9:00 pm now and Taehyung was done with washing dishes meanwhile Jungkook asked Namjoon about the letter they just recieved from Yeonjun, about the arrival of their new ship with pirates and weapons.

Jungkook was now lying on his bed and  all he could think was, about that clingy boy Kim Taehyung. The way he teared up and left jungkook when he talked to him harshly, the way he went into his embrace because he was scared, the way he gave him a  massage and ruffled his hair... No doubt I'm turning into a softie for that dumb, Jungkook believed!!

"Hey taehyungah now tell me, what happened? I want every single detail."  Jimin demanded. Taehyung being the bestest boy he is, told him each and everything excluding the part of him clinging to Jungkook because it was just, their secret. He is a scardy cat, Jimin really don't need to know.

Jimin squealed for the hundredth time when Taehyung finished. "I knew it, no matter how much of devil, anyone can be, none can resist my cutie Tae. They will melt." Jimin said squishing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Jiminah, taehyungah go to sleep now," Jin yelled. "Jimin I'm going to burn those romantic novels you're reading nowadays. At first, Taehyung was addicted to those weird books and now you don't leave that shitty romance." he added.

"Hyung i saw you and Namjoonie hyung holding hands while walking down the island, That's romance too!!" Jimin chuckled as he immediately covered his head by the duvet, he knew a flying shoe will come to his way and it really did.

"Kid get out of your imagination and go to sleep!!" Jin ordered. "Yeah Hyungie, whatever you say!!" Jimin got up to go to his own bed after kissing his little friend's cheeks. It was impossible to not to.

I believe Mr. Jeon likes him!! Jimin thought as he drifted back to sleep.

It was 2:00 pm and Queen Anne (the Ship) just arrived by 12:00, with all the weapons they needed. Jungkook was sitting in his room with the map spread all over the desk and his new gun was full on display, placed right at the top of the map. They've got all the things, he was indeed ready for an adventure, for revenge. For the fight for his home, Valasia.

"May I come in, Captain?" Taehyung asked while holding a plate with some bread, fish and wine. "Yes!!" Jungkook replied, not looking up.

Taehyung placed the plate on his desk and was about to leave when Jungkook asked, "Out of 10- how much prepared you're, with your sword?"

"I- i am.. learning.. captain!!" Taehyung was barely audible but jungkook heard him speaking for his life.

I asked how much prepared you're, jungkook queried in his deep voice which made taehyung shiver. "Umm- 5 .. percen.."

"Ok!! Let's practice then!! You need to know how to use a gun too but before that, be great with the sword."

Jungkook said plainly as he picked up a piece of bread to eat while having a shot of wine in just one go.

"Come with me," he ordered.

Taehyung followed him outside their little place to the camp, where other pirates were staying.

"Here, have your sword and show me what you've learnt uptil now." Jungkook asked.

Even if Taehyung was fully prepared, he would be failing badly because of how much of fear rushed through his veins.

"I'm not going to eat you soo stop trembling and prove yourself. Come on, you can do it!!" Jungkook assured in his low voice.

Taehyung moved his sword with all his might to attack on Jungkook but of course, it was nicely defended. With every move, he was gaining confidence but what boosted his confidence was Jungkook saying, "believe me, you're not that bad."

Taehyung swung the sword with all his might and he really didn't knew how it ended up giving a slight cut on jungkook's arm. He immediately dropped the sword and moved forward to see what he just did but jungkook stopped him and gestured him to continue. Taehyung has to obey.

This time, taehyung was met with a more attentive and active Jeon, who won't even miss a chance to chop Taehyung into pieces if Taehyung won't use his sword to defend himself in the best way possible. 

Taehyung was now out of breathe and his hand was aching badly, he really can't defend more. He needed a moment and Jungkook's spurting out blood was much of a big distraction.

*banggg*

Jungkook made Taehyung's sword kiss the ground as he placed his sword near Taehyung's neck which immediately made taehyung tear up.
He pulled the sword back in scabbard.

"I'll give you 8 out of 10 for your skills and 10 out of 10 for making me lose my mind." Jungkook whispered seducingly in Taehyung's ear as he moved back to follow the path leading to their little place.

Taehyung was unable to process what just happened, all he knew was that jungkook's sword was about to cut his neck and he gave jungkook a cut on his arm... FUCKKDKWIWSKSKSK

Jungkook wanted to help himself with the cut but how can he- when seokjin was there. "Oh my worldwide handsome face, what are you looking at??? Ah my caption jeon is bleeding!! Who did this Mr. Attitude? Who can dare to give this brat a cut, a damn cut hmm." Seokjin blurted out dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic, I can help myself, now get away from my way!!" Jungkook said plainly to Seokjin who was blocking his way.

Jin held him by the arm and dragged him to his room just to band aid him meanwhile Jungkook stayed quiet all the time. After Jin was done with band aid, he looked up just to see Jungkook burning holes in him.

He raised his brow to ask what's the reason but was stopped, stopped by a flashback... flashback of him aiding a boy who was 9 to 10 years old with the cut at the same place, jungkook got..

He gulped..

yoongi- yes he has seen yoongi before. Jin believed that yoongi was the same man who came to pick Kookie up but.. jungkook was Kookie.. he really can't believe it!! Kookie never had this dark aura..

He shivered at his thoughts..

"You can go now!! I'll give you some medicine with the dinner that will heal your wound more quickly. Go and rest." Jin said politely. Jungkook left the room immediately.

Tears were now pooling in seokjin's eyes. How destiny has played with them. The boy he wanted to find the most in this world.. for his little baby brother .. was now their owner..

I can't tell this to taehyungiee.. he whispered to himself as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Flashback!!

It was raining heavily and everyone was rushing to their home to protect themselves from rain. Taehyung chuckled as he saw a man running like a kid, to reach home. "It's just the rain.. why are people Soo scared of getting wet?" He thought.

"what are you thinking tete?" googie asked.

"Nothing googie, I was just thinking that we won't be able to go to the sea today," Taehyung answered.

"It's ok tete, I wasn't feeling well too, I think I have fever Soo it's okay if we stay home. We can go to the sea tommorrow."

"Omg Kookie are you sick?" Taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's forehead and sighed. "you're hot." yes very hot :) 

"Hyung says that when we're hot, we have fever." Taehyung said in a pout.
"Tete I am all fine. Don't worry!! Let's sleep" Kookie assured him, politely, at which taehyung smiled and they both went to sleep.

"Hey you two, come down!! I've made something for you to ea-" Jin stopped in between as his eyes caught those two boys, sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. His heart felt a weird kind of pain. He really adored them Soo much but he knew that it wasn't for eternity, googie really don't belong here... he left quietly!!

"Googie leave me!! I can't breathe- let's go and eat breakfast, hyung will scold," Taehyung said as he was trying his best to escape from Jungkook's tight hold.

"Tete can't go," Jungkook chuckled as he saw Taehyung struggling. "Kookie is more strong, y'know that!!" he said playfully.

"Yes yes but let me go now" Taehyung said in annoyance. "Ok ok you can go but promise me one thing."

"Whatt?" Said Tae. "That you'll hug me even if I'm not here, you'll sleep while hugging me even if it's virtually. I'll do the same, in this way you will never get scared as strong Kookie will always be there."

Jungkook said sweetly, not knowing that how much of a big deal, it all was going to be. Taehyung promised at which Jungkook smiled and they both left for the breakfast.

**End of flashback**

There was a knock at the door. "Who's it?" Seokjin asked lowly. "Come on Jin-ahh it's me, Namjoon."

"Oh- I'm coming!! Wait." Jin replied.

"Hey what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, concern visible in his voice. "Nothing, was just missing my pearl harbour" Jin made a perfect excuse.

Namjoon chuckled at how much of a child that elder man is, "forget it!! You'll have far better then that pearl harbour. Believe in us!! help us, be with us and we will make you believe that it was the best thing ever happened to you!!" Namjoon said smilingly to which Jin nodded and  showed him his most sincere smile.

"Let's go outside, I want to show you the new guns we got. Tell me if you want one," Namjoon asked as if it was such a normal thing.

"Why would I want that huh?" Jin scoffed. "I'm good with cooking and aiding. Let me stay with that. You guys are making my baby brothers learn- that's already enough. Oh my poor babies." he added dramatically.

Namjoon face palmed himself in his mind as he replied with a simple "ok" "but you will like walking around?Right? We can do that?" Namjoon added hopefully to which Jin replied with a big "yes" he moved ahead from Namjoon, showing his excitement.

He was 27- it was unbelievable for Namjoon. Oh God he is such a baby.. Joonie lost all his uwus.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
510K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
797K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
68K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...