Key To Your Heart

Da magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 8: Jhope

99 9 8
Da magical_tk

Taehyung rushed towards his shared room with Jin and jimin, just to find an empty room. They are probably in the galley, he thought.

"How was the night stay? Babyyyy." Jimin asked in a playful tone. "I'm having headache," Taehyung completely ignored Jimin's teasing act.

"HYUNGIE I TOLD YA IT WAS A DATE OH MY HYUNGIEEE HE DID WHAT IS HE TAEHYUNG WHAT." Jimin made both of them look at him with a questioning face. "Come here bear, have some bread!!" Jin said in his motherly tone and gave a death glare to Jimin who was still covering his mouth.

"Aren't you reading soo many romantic plays, nowadays?" he whispered in jimin's ear.

They were done with distributing breakfast and feeding themselves. It was learning time, now.

"How many times do I need to tell you that it's not the right way to throw the dagger, you've to take aim." Yoongi explained by holding Jimin's hand which made him almost back hug the little boy.

"Now throw!!- don't miss the target," Yoongi ordered as Jimin successfully threw the dagger right at the target. He then jumped in happiness as if he got all the success in his life which made yoongi smile, slightly.

Jin already got all the training for personal defense and as he was a doctor and a good cook, he really didn't needed to learn much but Jimin and Taehyung did.

"Hey you!! Taehyung- boy you better get this target or I'm going to chop you in pieces," Yoongi said out of frustration, after spending hours on training them.

He needed to sleep but these two dumbasses weren't letting him. Taehyung moved his sword in the air, hitting the barrel instead of cutting the apple placed over it. His breathe got stuck. Yoongi is going to throw him in the ocean, he believed.

"You better get lost before I make you,  the food for those fishes in the ocean." Yoongi said in a frustrated tone while rubbing the temples of his head.

Taehyung froze as he heard a similar voice, a voice that belonged to none other than Mr. Devil (with a soft heart maybe)

"I just came here to tell you that what kind of trash you brought on the ship but I guess you've already realized," Jungkook spitted venom.

Taehyung's heart felt a sharp pain as his eyes caught Jungkook looking at him, deadly in the eye.

"Want me to throw you in the ocean or you'll show me how a sword works?" Jungkook said in a dark, deep voice which absolutely made Taehyung shiver.

He picked up the sword and asked Taehyung to use it at him. "Attack me as if I'm the apple and make me a salad, I know you want it to happen... here- you have your chance."

He was standing fearlessly in front of a trembling Taehyung.

Jimin wanted to rush towards Taehyung and hug his trembling fluff ball but was stopped by their QuarterMaster, "you're none better then him Soo don't you even dare," he said.

"I said something, Mr. Kim." Jungkook shouted as Taehyung moved his sword with all the force, just to be stopped by Jungkook's hand which was absolutely bleeding but successfully stopped Taehyung's attack.

Taehyung immediately dropped the sword. "Now this was a pretty good use of sword. Use it to end the things you hate- use it to show your strength- use it to protect yourself. It's not difficult, I promise." Jungkook said as he left a trembling Taehyung, teary eyed Jimin and a shocked Yoongi.

Tae ahh- you okay? Jimin held the boy in his arms as he stood froze. "I gave a cut on his hand, Jimin." he tried to speak.

"No fool you didn't!! It's nothing and it will heal. You used sword like a professional, the way you swung it. Arrr I am impressed," Yoongi announced with a barely noticeable smile.

"That's it for today! You two can leave now." He ordered.

"Jin hyungggg- Taehyungie is a professional at using sword" Jimin screamed in joy as he entered their shared room just to see Namjoon laughing at one of Jin's dad jokes.

"Oh Namjoon Hyungie- You like his dad jokes too?" Rm nodded while laughing which was barely noticeable but jimin got it. "wow- I love that too!! "Btw yess..." Jimin squealed, "Taehyunggiee impressed Master Min by his great sword technique. He gave captain a cut, on the hand."

"WHATTTT???" Namjoon crosstalked. "yes Hyungie!! He...( jimin explained the incident happened before)"

Taehyung lied on his bed, trying his best to sleep. It was already 2:00 am and sleep was nowhere nearby. Namjoon already left before dinner and his hyung's were sleeping peacefully now.

He got up Just to get his little piece of peace, his beloved locket, his token of love. He wore it and closed his eyes. He tried to think about little googie but all he could see was Jungkook's bleeding hand, his dark eyes.

Taehyung started crying. Where's my Kookie?? I can't see him!! Mr. Devil go away- I miss my googieee, his tears were now kissing the pillow beneath his head. He again closed his eyes and this time it was Jungkook holding him tightly as strong wind and heavy rain was making him unconcious. He kept his eyes closed and held the necklace tightly, while he was carried to the dreamland and all his tears dried up.

It's been ten days since they were on the ship and finally the ship was going to reach the shore, the shore of Yakushima island.

"Jhope is waiting for us and I can't wait for him," Yoongi screamed in joy as they saw the island from faraway.

"Wow this man can get excited too." Jimin mumbled jokingly. "Before your feets touch the land, let me clear it that Yakushima is more close to Valasia, which means our enemies, Soo be careful!! This island isn't for living but a place for y'all to learn the hardships. It's not like your Jeju island but an island surrounded by threats. Listen to me and be faithful otherwise my sword won't fear slicing off your necks." Jungkook stated making every single soul on the ship- shiver!! His dark aura wasn't something to take in light.

"Oh here come my brave little lions." Jhope screamed in joy as they all jumped from ship to the land- finally.

"Come here you little brat, aha Mr. Jeon." Jhope embraced Jungkook in a tight hug. "Hyung I can't breathe, ok enough." Jungkook giggled at his hyung's affection which didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung who was more then surprised to see Mr. Devil being babied.

Namjoon introduced the rest of the men to Jhope. After what seemed like hours, it was Taehyung's turn to be introduced.

"I'm Kim taehyung, I'm learning how to be a good pirate. I've read all the stories about seas and oceans." Taehyung said innocently which made Jhope giggle. Taehyung was indeed the cutest one he has ever seen. He patted his shoulder and wished him a Goodluck for his final training.

"Hobahh this is seokjin!! Our doctor and cook!! Suga did a good job to get him for us." Namjoon declared.

Jhope gave a sly smirk to Joonie and smiled at Jin who cheerfully smiled back and said a loud "Nice to meet you. I'm handsome seokjin. They're lucky to have me." everyone cracked up, laughing. He was such a positive vibe.

"Jungkook, I've separate camps arranged for all of your men. They'll get there and can rest. We can check on them anytime but we can't take them to our little home. I missed you all- now let's go and rest. I've to hear alot from you!! You always have lots of adventures to talk about. How many kills you made last year, my brave lion?"  Jhope blurted out, pride visible in his tone, pulling Jungkook to their little place in that wild island.

Namjoon wasn't willing to leave seokjin with the rest of the pirates as he made himself agree to the fact that they will be needing Jin to cook for them or maybe he was used to talk to him many times a day. He found it healing.

"Namjoonah, Tae bear and jiminie are coming with us too." Seokjin more likely, announced, to which Namjoon agreed, in defeat. 

The house was big enough for those seven to rest and stay safe until their next voyage.

It was 3:00 pm and they all just had their lunch. They were now addicted to seokjin's cooking. Everything made by him was a treasure to them.

"Ok Soo what's the plan?" Jhope asked. "We're getting cannons and maps this weekend!! Yeonjun will be here soon with Queen Anne (another ship's name) and then we will continue our journey to Valasia. Believe me- they won't be able to fight us with those cannons and my well trained pirates." Yoongi explained.

**Taehyung choked**

"Dw!! I didn't called you well trained and believe me you can never be a pirate," he added sarcastically!!

Taehyung pouted at what Suga said, even tho he found the statement true- he felt bad!! It's not his fault that he never killed an insect even, he was a human form of love.

"Min, it's been just ten days and you're making him regret his life choices, Soo fucking mean!" Jhope added with a chuckle.

Jungkook didn't participated much in the conversation but he was aware of taehyung's pout and  he found it .. A d o r a b l e.

They all were now practicing near the crew camps, after the lunch.

Jungkook was really good with swords. It's like, his hands were just made to hold them. The way he just swings it in the air, Soo professional, Soo smooth. The way he defends at attack, oh he was just Soo perfect with it. He looked Soo hot. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off that breathtaking sight.

"What's Soo interesting?" Jhope asked softly after catching up Taehyung lost in Jungkook and Yoongi, fencing.

"Ahh no nothing hyun... I wish I could be this good with swords!!" Taehyung replied plainly, covering up his whipped act, nicely.

"Ayeee- baby don't worry!! You will learn it soon. You're just too cute that the concept of you holding swords doesn't appeal me, otherwise I would've trained you," Jhope said with the biggest smile on his face but as soon as he saw Tae, not liking the idea, he continued, "Ok I'll ask jungkook to train you, he's really good at training. Don't be upset now!!"

This isn't what Taehyung exactly wanted. Yes he liked the way jungkook somehow motivated him, days back.. but .. it was scary!! Really scary!! Was the memory of hurting jungkook, scary?

"Hh-hyung I didn't meant that. You can train me too."

"Firstly, just calm down. We will think about it."

The seven were now walking back to their place, after spending some quality time at training. Jungkook didn't opposed the idea of Tae, Jimin and Jin living at their place instead of pirate camps. He liked Jin's cooking and would keep him for free. For sure, jimin was seokjin's helper Soo it would be nice to keep him too!! But for Taehyung he really didn't had any reasons except the ones which he wouldn't admit, any soon. For now, he was a bright, positive vibe to them, in those dark shades, soo it was okay to keep him too.

As they were about to enter the house, Taehyung announced in panic, "Oh my God, I lost my dagger."

"How can you lose it, you dumbass?" Yoongi asked. "Idk but I guess it fell on the way, I just heard something falling a few minutes ago but didn't noticed that it was my lovely dagger." Taehyung said worriedly.

"Go inside!! I will be right back- I have to meet eunwoo Soo I'll bring your dagger too," Jungkook said, out of blue.

"Ok thank y..." Jungkook left before Taehyung could complete his sentence. The hyungs also left for the the house.

"Where did that dumbass lost it? How can someone be this careless," Jungkook thought as he felt a hand Patting on his shoulder. He turned around to see a smiling Taehyung.

"Hey I got it!! (Tae happily showed hid dagger to Jk) When you left, I just got a flashback of putting it near water bottle Soo I immediately ran there just to find it lying. Now let's go-"

"Do you think that I'm here just for your shitty dagger?" Jungkook said ironically, which absolutely pierced an arrow through Taehyung's heart, he really believed that jungkook left for his beloved dagger.

As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung's faded smile, he felt bad. He really didn't needed to say it like that. In short he left, just for his thing because he could've talked to eunwoo, tommorrow.

"I'm glad you got it, now let's go!!" Jungkook explained.

"I don't want to go with you, you're sooo mean, Mr. Devil. I'll come when I want to, you can go." Taehyung said in a cracked voice which was actually making Jungkook lose his mind.

"Do what I said and walk back, I don't like stubborn kids like you." He ordered.

"I'm not stubborn and Mr... Weren't you supposed to meet eunwoo as you were here for, Not my shitty dagger!!" Taehyung said sassily.

but those words were heavy for his ownself as tears rolled down his cheeks and ..

he started running away from jungkook!!

____________________________________________________________________________

💚💚💚

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.3K 433 18
When Jimin gets transported 200 years in the past, he meets a famous pirate. Feeling conflicted with his feelings of wanting to stay in the past and...
61.5K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
515K 46.5K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
158K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...