Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 5: Fear

91 11 0
By magical_tk

While Taehyung was lying on bed, he brought his hand near to his neck just to hold the locket but- WHERE IS IT? THERE WAS NO NECKLACE AROUND HIS NECK!! DID HE LOST IT? HE PANICKED AND WAS ABOUT TO GET UP-

"Oh I remember- I placed it in my wooden box because I was angry with gukkie," he sighed!! BUT I WANT IT OMG HOW CAN I GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT IT OMG HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT IT. MR. RM CAN BRING IT, he rushed outside the room. To his luck, RM was there, loading some boxes on the ship.

He asked him to get him his precious wooden box to which Namjoon nodded and asked Seo Joon (another sailer) to bring it for Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed in relief. He couldn't go inside without it Soo he waited for the man to bring it to him. He wanted to go at the top of the ship because of course it's going to take time for him to bring it back and it was one of his dream too.. but- CAPTAIN. JEON.

He hid behind the door as soon as he saw Captain. Jeon, the man he was hella scared of. He sighed in relief as he saw Jungkook leaving the ship. He dismissed the idea of going to the top of the ship and waited till Seo Joon returned with his box. He passed him his iconic boxy smile and bowed a thank you before going back to the room.

He wore the locket, held it closer to heart and slept right after ten minutes. There was a magic... love... in that necklace.

Jungkook was walking down the unpaved streets of Jeju island. His footsteps took him to that particular huge rock- as soon as Jungkook's eyes caught the view, he got tears. This is what he had dreams about, this is what he was picturing in his mind since forever, (A huge rock, a never ending sea and cold breeze)

Jungkook wasn't the man to cry easily- no he would never cry but.. there was something that made him emotional. He still can't picture any person from the past but he can feel the emotions he felt, the memories he made... At that place...

He sat there for a while- A while means till 3:00 am in the morning. He then headed back to the ship.

There was a knock at the door of that dark, yellow lighted room. Seokjin, who was half asleep, immediately stood up to open it.

Fact that the boy didn't slept peacefully because he knew, the next morning, he isn't going to open his eyes in his beloved pearl harbour.

"You three need to get ready, we are about to sail. Cook food for the sailors and Captain! Captain hate the things that aren't done on time. Your brothers should be helping you because they're cabin boys, you're not allowed to do anything alone. When you're done, ask Seo Joon to call me. He is going to supervise y'all." Namjoon ordered.

"Seo Joon, lead them to the galley and guide them about where the food is placed and how they're going to utilise it."

Seon Joon was the boatswain at the ship. (Bosun/boatswain is the in-charge of keeping the ship in shape for travel and battle. He is supposed to look after wood, food, canvas and ropes, things vital for swift and safe sailing).

Jin whispered a simple "okay" and went to wake up his little angels. The two behaved nicely and followed Jin along with Seon Joon to the ship's cabin.

Jin loved how Jimin and Taehyung helped him and how they were soon done with all the cooking. He thanked fate for actually making his two brats work. He felt happy to have his kids like brothers, work with him.

Jin asked Seo Joon to tell Namjoon that the food is ready, who simply nodded and left.

Jungkook was sitting in upper cabin, checking some letters sent by Soobin (a 19yo boy who was working for Jungkook, in Valasia.) to know about the situation in Valasia, when he heard the knock at the door.

Namjoon entered the room with a satisfactory smile and said, "New cook and cabin boys are Soo sweet, Jungkookah. They woke up early and made the best of the food. We have distributed it among everyone on the ship. Have your breakfast too, made by angels we got yesterday. Yoongi is an absolute genius to get these gems."

"Oh God joonie hyung calm down.. they're doing it out of fear and now it's their work. They need to make things perfect or else I'll cut their heads off. What's with this long speech?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Ugh ok jungkook!! Ok Captain!!Ok Jeon!! Have your food sir!!" He placed a well presented plate in front of Jungkook- roasted chicken with boiled eggs, salad, fish and fruits placed beside. A plate that gave a boost to his appetite.

Jungkook smiled at the sight..
Namjoon left with a satisfactory smile. He knew that Jungkook will love it and he did.

From the moment, Namjoon saw Jin with his little two brothers, he felt way too soft. It's not like he is always polite- no way!! Afterall, he was one of the Jungkook's men.. but.. there was something about those boys that made him really soft. THEY'RE ADORABLE. HE BELIEVE.

It was 8:00 am and the ship was ready to sail. One of the men climbed up to the crow's nest for navigation while the rest of the crew pulled ropes to make the sails go up while helmsman steered the ship.

Taehyung who always dreamt to be on ships, who always found that sea as his friend, watched the ship moving, in complete excitement. He unconciously moved forward leaving his doubtful hyungs behind. His eyes shined as he saw a fancy figurehead at the front of the ship.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he bumped into Taehyung, while moving backwards.

"I - I am sorry captain." Taehyung was barely audible.

"I am not captain!! It's Jeon. I'm Quartermaster." Yoongi announced.

The crew shouted "Arrrr" in excitement as the ship sailed towards the Pacific Ocean.

After those fearful hours, Taehyung finally smiled at the sight. He was taken off guard. The way everyone had his own tasks was impressive to him. A never ending sea shining under the bright sun gave him some hopeful vibes despite the fact that he was leaving his homeland.

"Ahoy!! What's your name?" Yoongi turned back again, giving attention to that black haired guy, who was still standing there, looking at the sea.

"Iii- I'm Kim taehyung, Quarter master."

"Hmm- ok. Just call me master," Yoongi said plainly. "Where are your hyungs? Are you aware of your tasks now?"

Yy-es!! They are there.. (he pointed towards Jin standing at the corner, beside Jimin. Both of them looking pale under the bright sun.)

"Ok!! I think you guys know me well now but let me introduce the rest of the crew to y'all." Yoongi held Taehyung by arm as he walked towards his hyung's.

"Never seen such thing before?" He asked loudly getting complete attention by Jin and Jimin, who were probably lost in their thoughts.

"Yy-es-" Jimin stuttered.

"Interesting. Anyways- I know y'all know me well now but let me introduce myself, again. I'm Quartermaster!! I'm responsible for lots of things and one of the most important thing out of those all is, to keep the crew in line. Y'all can call me master!!" Yoongi said with a smirk visible on his face.

"Mr. Namjoon, whom you might've met, is first mate. Bogum is the second mate, (he said pointing towards a young boy who was standing at the forecastle, talking to Namjoon) Choi the helmsman, Andy and Drake, the navigators. Seo Joon is the name for our boatswain. I guess this is all you need to know for now."

You two (he pointed towards Jimin and Taehyung) will work as cabin boys and Mr. Seokjin you're the doctor but ... you'll cook too!! We don't have much crew or a number of pirates Soo they (cabin boys) will learn how to use daggers, swords and guns. They're supposed to be well trained pirates. I'll make sure they're!! Our ship is more like a safe place, you have nice rooms and will be respected, compared to others. Be obedient now and accept the reality, as soon as possible. There's no way back home!!" Yoongi said plainly as he walked back to the captain's room.

Before anyone could speak, yoongi left. "But cabin boys are more like slaves!!" Jimin almost cried out. "Who's not slave jiminah? Look at them all, they all have some work to do and for us, we just have to work for captain and masters. Our life isn't a bed of roses now" Taehyung said thoughtfully. "Woah woah look at my baby brothers hmm, the cutest cabin boys one could have" Seokjin chuckled.

But hyungg-

"Jiminah!! Now I believe that they won't do anything to us and life has now assigned us some new tasks Soo why not to do them by our whole heart? Secondly, this ship is more like a normal ship as it doesn't have that number of people or pirates, despite the fact that how big it is and how scary that Jolly Roger is," Seokjin finally giggled.

"Now let's go to the lower deck, if they want any work from us, we'll do it!!"

It was night and none of the boys (taeminjin) could believe that they were on a ship. A ship that was itself an island because of how big it was and how many rooms it had. The ship itself had much more to discover. Tho there was a fear of how severe things could get anytime but they were happy that they have each other and it's alright if life is taking them to some new paths.

The day just passed by Yoongi showing them different kinds of swords and daggers. Jungkook was there too- which specifically made Taehyung shiver. His dark eyes made him feel like a jelly. Jungkook really had some strong aura and Taehyung was absolutely not forgetting the first interaction he had with Jungkook.

"Hyung do you think they're cruel?" Jimin asked another question which made sleepy seokjin almost shout in frustration "Jimin it's the thousandth time you're asking me something stupid. I can't read their minds and neither can I gurantee for their actions. I can't forget or forgive them for what they've done but do you think there's someway. Live as long as they let you- now go to sleep before I kick you out!!"

"Taehyungah I think he is missing our pearl harbour. Well- leave him!! Are you excited for the training tommorrow? I think Master Yoongi will teach us again," jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. He was pretty sure that her another loud word could get him kicked out.

"Oh God hyung how can you think this much? Go to your bed now!!"

"You guys are no fun." Jimin whispered as he got back to his own bed leaving behind a giggly Taehyung.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 29.8K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
85.7K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
4.2K 239 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
798K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...