Key To Your Heart

Par magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... Plus

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 2: Forgotten?

146 13 3
Par magical_tk

"Captain.Jeon, they were all traitors!!We were only able to get the three of them while the two escaped into Jeju island and five of them are absolutely back to Mr. James because you're their biggest fear now. They absolutely used them to know much about you but pity to them because (wicked laugh) you're a mystery Jungkookah." Min yoongi reported to his one and only beloved cousin who's much more like a brother to him.

"I'LL CHOP THEM INTO PIECES," Jungkook made a deadly whisper.

His voice was more then enough to bury anyone feet's under the ground, abilities were just way beyond imagination.

Yoongi smirked as his ears heard that deadly whisper, he knew how deadly this game was going to be.

Jungkook who was just 20yo, was capable of killing hundreds in just one go and Min Yoongi was proud to raise such a man But- he was also proud of that inner child of Jungkook, which barely comes out but was there.

"I can't believe that this boy, right in front of me, my little gukkie, my boy Jungkook, is finally powerful enough to take his father's revenge. A day we all waited for." Yoongi smiled at the thought.

(After ten years, Jungkook was finally getting back to sail towards their actual homeland, to sail through the Pacific ocean, to get back- what belongs to him. He was ready!! Not just to live in the beauty of the sea but to go through the storms and thunders and end this deadly game by taking over their castle of  Valasia, by taking the revenge of his father, who was killed badly by none other then his own uncle- James...

This could be their first and last sailing towards Valasia- Russia. A sailing that was meant to end those deadly pirates who were a reason for many souls buried under the soil and to take over the land that definitely belonged to Jeon family.

"Minnn!!! Is everything ready? I don't want any mistakes." Jungkook asked sternly while Min Yoongi was smiling to himself, missing on to what jungkook asked.

"I asked something? Didn't I?" Jungkook asked with eyes now absolutely focused on his hyung.

"Ah sorry- what's it Jeon?" Yoongi asked getting back to the reality.

"Daydreaming isn't good for health- hyung!! It makes person work less and expect more ending up in making life worst then a shipwreck," Jungkook said lightly.

"Anyways- I want details about the men you looked for, at Jeju island. You better know that I do trust you but I am just curious about why... why You didn't got someone from here or someone we might know. Why people from Jeju?"

"It's because we can't trust anyone from here, anymore. Jungkook they decieved us because we trusted them thinking that they know us and we know them but ... Your uncle.. he's a clever man!! He can easily buy everyone's faith from here. He will indeed send people here, just to detect you... But Jeju-Nahh, they wouldn't even think of that."  Yoongi smirked.

"You never fail to impress me- but... Ugh leave it Min. When you've given it this much thought then you can do it all perfectly," Jungkook's lips formed a plain smile as he was satisfied with everything told to him.

"Yes jungkookie yes- we'll be leaving for the port tommorrow, early morning!! Now I want you to not worry about anything and do take some rest." Yoongi said in his affectionate voice, which was only there for Jungkook.

From the day Jungkook's eyes witnessed his father's death till now, he waited every second to be on the ship, walking on the same steps his father took and ending everything on his way.

They weren't the pirates in front of world's eyes, but traders. They were rich and respected. They had everything and that's what took his father away. That shipwreck, those deaths, that unforgettable incident from ten years back was all because they were good- they never did anything wrong- Jungkook believed.

........ but now when he was left with nothing because his loved ones were his everything... he don't know any fair ways!!

His parents were lying feets under the ground, his body was burning with the urge to take revenge of every bad thing done to his loved ones, his heart lost the key to happiness..

After yoongi left, Jungkook entered his room with walls painted in dark grey and bed covered in black sheets. Yes- this was absolutely how his life was, without his loved ones.

It's not like he don't care for his few, precious closed ones. They were indeed the only people he now actually cares for... But.. it was all missing!! Colours were missing in his life, all his life now revolved around revenge and death.

Yoongi approached Namjoon after getting back from Jungkook's room.

Namjoon was a 25 Yo well built man, a very trustworthy friend of Min yoongi and Jungkook's source of inspiration, his dad like friend who would give him the best of the advices and warmest hugs.

"Namjoon ah is everything ready?" Yoongi asked. "Yes all good, we're all ready!! What about jungkookie?"

"He is more the ready!!"

"Glad to know."

I'm ready too- to fulfill my promise!! Suga talked to himself.

**Flashback**

Ten years back - On their way back from Jeju island, Jungkook fell badly ill and he wasn't able to survive with the truth-  he was an orphan!! He lost his appetite and interest in life.

He could've survived it if he stayed with that fluffball of love whom he hugged to sleep, who made him forget pain even if it was temporary, who made him see life in a different way even tho they were too young to actually call life cruel- but orphan he was.... orphans they were...

There was no other way to actually make Jungkook recover .. but .. the medicines!!!

"Mr. Min he has witnessed his father's and many deaths at a very young age, even if he was raised and trained like that, it still badly effected his health. Now even if we help him forget it with some counselling, he will not be able to face any hard situations further in the future," Yoongi crosstalked the doctor, "Tell me the ways to make my Jungkookie the way he was!!" he said loudly, voice laced with pain.

"The only way is if he forgets everything. The medicines to make him forget everything from the past,"

"Forget you!! Forget Mr. Jeon ... everything." The Doctort told.

"No- how can this happen," Yoongi just talked to himself.

"What if it goes worse or wrong?" Yoongi asked, hardly forming words.

"He will be able to create blurry images of few things and maybe he could improve with his memory in future but for his teen years, it will for sure work. I know Mr. Min you're worried but it's the only way to reduce his pain, to make him strong,  Sometimes all we need is to forget things to move o-- " 

"But forgetting something permenantly?" Yoongi crosstalked.

"Ask him then, I'll do as you demand, Mr. Min."

It was late night and Jungkook was still sleeping while Yoongi was sitting beside him softly carresing his hair. His eyes were now finally dry, after crying his heart out. The thoughts of Jungkook suffering were too much for him to handle. He just wanted things to get better. He will act strong for him, he has to. He wouldn't let his precious gukkie suffer.

"Hyung?" Jungkook opened his eyes just to meet them with Yoongi's concerned ones.

"Are you fine now?" Yoongi asked with concern. "Hyung I don't want to live here. Hyung I miss I miss..." tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks. He wasn't someone to cry this easily..

"Jungkook this will no longer hurt you if you'll forget it completely. Dr. Lee told me that there's a way.. a medicine that can make you forget ev-eryy..thinggg.. ev-eryy paaainnn.. it will end all bad me..moriesss.."

"With good ones too?" Jungkook asked with his Bambi eyes, sticked to his hyung's pale face.

"Jungkookie I promise you'll only make good memories now Soo even if you forget them, you can make them again but... bad memories.. I want them to fade away like bad dreams... I will only make good things to come your way. Let me fill your mind with good things..  only.." A tear rolled down yoongi's soft cheeks..

"Hyung I don't want to forget that boy. I'm too young to say it but I like him, I want to protect him, I want to be with him and.. I know I can't right now.. I want to take father's revenge. Valasia is ours .. but.."

"I promise you jungkook, I'll make sure that the boy is safe and happy. Become the person you need to be, want to be and then meet him, find him, get him!! Remake the good memories.. hmm," Yoongi suggested while caressing the soft cheeks of his beloved little boy.

"I'm ready then!! Ask Dr. Lee to start the dose from tommorrow. Hyung I really want to forget all that.. let the things fade, I've to focus on future now." Jungkook said gathering all the strength he needed at the moment.
.
.
.
and he really did.. he forgot lots of bad memories, almost all!!

He was made aware with everything done to his family, his loved ones in the past.. but those were just the words. He wasn't able to recall anything.. and that was a relief.. maybe..

"Namjoonah I can't tell him that he has left someone hanging, someone waiting for him.. maybe!! Hyung he is too young for this all but.."

"It's okay!! Right now we've to concentrate on making/helping him to  be the person he wants to be and if he is meant to meet that little boy, he will!!" Namjoon crosstalked.

"I will make him meet him, hyung I promised him.. but I won't let his past get over that..  time and destiny will play for sure." Yoongi said thoughtfully.

**End of Flashback**

Jungkook lied on his bed, hoping for some sleep before a long journey .. but.. his mind had some other plans.

As soon as he closed his eyes, his mind started replaying the same dream he is having for past ten years.

A blury vision of a black haired boy with big deery eyes, a beach with huge rocks, some words and promises which he could still hear and a locket.  (which was still safe with him. He has always named it as a dream) despite the fact that it was his only reality, his only comfort!!

Gukkie I'm scared.. gukkie will hug you...

even tho he believed that he was just a dream guy who is probably living a happy life now with some beautiful girl because he was absolutely worth it but.. deep inside- a fear of him being scared .. being in real..  faraway!! Makes him feel uncomfortable. Thus, he kept on changing sides without being able to sleep peacefully.

______________________________________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

68.4K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
160K 7.4K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...
13.7K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...