Key To Your Heart

By magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... More

Author's note
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 48: waltz
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 1: Flashback

291 17 28
By magical_tk

Those teary eyes shined as he looked at the never ending sea, he moved his hand near to his neck just to hold the silver locket that looked more like an incomplete heart with the words carved on it, "You hold the key to my heart," holding it closer to his heart, he sighed "Were you even real?"

He really didn't knew for how long he enjoyed the silence between the sea and his calm exhaling until he felt a little Pat on his shoulder. He startled a bit and then calmly said, "Jiminah you scared me."

Jimin who was standing there for last ten minutes, noticing that black haired male, finally decided to interrupt and patted his shoulder.

"Taehyungie it's been long buddy, You really don't want Jin hyung to scold you for being late again or you really want him to?"

"Oh I didn't knew, it's almost dinner time, let's rush before he makes me sleep without that delicious food." Taehyung said plainly.

Jimin giggled as they rushed for the Pearl Harbour. (A hotel that was more like a home to these two boys. A place owned by their one and only Jin hyung who was more like an elder brother to them. Both of them were orphans as their parents died when they barely knew much about themselves. Jin's father brought them home and they were raised nicely along with Jin- their only comfort in this cruel world.)

Taehyung rushed towards a broad shouldered man who was in his late twenties and back hugged him while he was cleaning the leftovers on the table.

"Hyungie sorry!! I'm late for dinner... Taehyung tried to speak but was soon cut out by Jin moving him away a little bit and whispering, "No wonder that sea is more amazing and beautiful then your Jin hyung that you spend hours looking at it."

Jimin giggled at his hyung's sassiness and said, "Yes hyung!! He is that kind of lover, y'know."

Taehyung gave him a death glare which didn't went unnoticed by Jin and he asked the boy to sit and eat the meal quietly otherwise he was going to sleep without dinner.

While Taehyung was slurping ramen, Jimin asked him if he was going to harbour, the next morning. As it was Saturday tommorrow and as far as he knows Taehyung, there wasn't a single Saturday when he didn't went to harbour just to see some new ship arriving and people leaving the ship to have some peaceful rest at the island, after long voyages and sea sickness.

Taehyung said a simple "no" in reply to jimin who was waiting for an absolute yes.

"Hey Tae- ahhh you're really not going to see some giant ship and people landing over our small Jeju island??" Jimin said in a disbelieving tone.

"I've to complete a book Soo I've no time." He replied as if it wasn't much of a big deal and left leaving the two boys in complete shock at his statement.

Taehyung went to his room which was at the second floor of the hotel. The room wasn't much big but was more then enough to fulfill Taehyung's needs. It had several windows opening outwards to let him dream without restrictions and a bookshelf right above his bed.

Seokjin and Jimin shared a room next to his, they really couldn't afford sharing one with Taehyung as the boy was a night owl, reading all those adventurous and fantasy stories,  keeping the lights on!!

As soon as Taehyung entered the room, his heart felt much more heavier then before. It felt like he would just burst out crying and he actually did. It's been ten years, he thought... Ten years!!

As soon as he lied at his bed, tears rolled down his cheeks, kissing the soft pillow beneath his head, he closed his eyes. Those fresh memories started moving like a reel in his mind.

*Flashback*

Ten years ago, there was a shipwreck near his lovely Jeju island. A shipwreck that took hundreds of lives away and many floated on those wooden pieces to the soft sand of island's beach. Many were injured, seasick and some dead bodies laid on the beach Soo helplessly. 10 years old Taehyung was standing outside Mr. Kim's clinic (Jin's father) looking at the chaos everywhere.

Few people lived at the island but were far better then those thousands of beings in big cities, least bothered about others lives. He slowly walked towards the beach to see how many more were left to be rescued. While looking around, his eyes fell on a little boy who had his right hand tightly placed over the left arm with blood drops running down his delicate small fingers.

Taehyung slowly walked towards him and whispered a Little "Are you okay?"

The boy had brown hair and he looked like the same age of Taehyung. His long hair were almost covering his doe eyes while his lips were pressed under his bunny teeth, he was indeed trying his best to not to cry.

He looked deep into Taehyung's eyes before turning around, not bothering the other's question.

As that brunette walked away, Taehyung noticed that how badly he was trying to stop the blood from spurting out the deep cut over his arm.

"You're bleeding. Let's go to Jin hyung and Mr. Kim!!" Taehyung pulled him back by the shoulder reproaching his action.

"No!! No!! No!!" the boy shouted in response but stopped as he caught Taehyung's eyes radiating the warmth he needed.

"I know this is hurting you. Please come with me. You're going to be safe and fine," Taehyung tried to assure him.

"Jin hyung will make your pain disappear," he said proudly while tears filled his eyes.

He was always like that. Looking at someone in pain was something he hated. Something he would like to take away...

Brunette who wasn't sure of anything and wanted to run away then whispered an "OK" to Taehyung's proposal.

"I will give you some support to walk," Taehyung said cheerfully as he placed brunette's arm around his tiny little shoulder to help him walk, trying to copy how most of the people rescued others.

He brought him to Jin who knew the basics of nursing and was further studying under his father's guidance, who was a doctor.

He immediately carried him to his room as there were already many people in the clinic. Jin asked Taeyung to bring the first aid kit and aided that little boy, as soon as possible.

The little boy already bled alot soo he passed out quickly after the band aid and had some rest.

Taehyung was really excited for his little friend to wake up soon soo he could ask him about all the stories related to sea and it's adventures. Boy was interested in sea and voyages since forever.

It was dinner time already and Taehyung really wanted his new friend to wake up. Yes he was that cheerful person who would just befriend everyone, within seconds. He was just like that...

"Jin hyung can I go and wake my friend up? He should eat to get healthy!!" Taehyung asked at which Jin smiled and nodded.

He rushed to his hyung's room where the boy was sleeping peacefully. As he entered the room, he noticed the boy moving in his sleep and whispering "father!!" The boy woke up sweating with tears pooled in his eyes as his eyes found a doe eyed burning holes into him.

Before he could react Taehyung rushed towards him and pulled him in a hug. "bad dreams go away, don't come near him ever again!!" He whispered slightly.

"Now you won't have bad dreams, Are you okay?!!" Bambi eyed brunette who was completely shocked by what just happened, simply nodded.

Taehyung tried to make sure if his little friend was feeling good or not but the boy only looked at him without saying a single word which made Taehyung almost give up and he brought him dinner in the room because of course he wasn't moving a bit.

Later on, Taehyung was surprised when he saw him not leaving a single thing behind and eating to his fullest. He felt like a proud mom at the moment.

The brunette was absolutely not shy, he was just being careful and in a trauma after losing his father in a shipwreck which was absolutely not due to storm but an attack by pirates. Yes!! Pirates in 1800s-

Seokjin entered the room with a motherly smile, "Are you okay? Little baby gukkie?" he asked. Bambi eyed and Taehyung froze for a while- brunette at how Jin knew/called him by his nickname and Taehyung in a surprise that wow his friend has a name- a nice name (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

"A few moments ago, a man came in your search gukkie, he was really glad to know that you're fine. He said that it's good for you to stay with us for a month or so, till your cousin... Most probably.. ah what was his name... yes!! Yoonkimin!! He will come to take you with him. He also asked me to tell you to be careful."

Ofc I can't tell them that I, jeon Jungkook, am the son of a pirate, is a pirate.. who can take over their little island in a blink of eye, Jungkook thought.. But smiled hearing the name "yoonkimin!!"

None thought that a month would pass this qucikly until the day yoonkimin was there to take his one and only, beloved cousin gukkie!

The ship was supposed to leave in two hours but there was no sign of Jungkook, neither Taehyung, in the house.

Jin sighed and said, "They will be back soon, most probably they're at the harbour making some memories, that will ONLY- last" He chuckled bitterly.

He always felt some kind of thing whenever he see them together. It's like sometimes you just look at someone together and feel like "made for each other thing exists."

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting at a huge rock near the beach, in complete silence, looking at the calm sea.

There was a sound of hiccup, and yes he was crying. TAEHYUNG WAS CRYING!! A thought enough for jungkook to be restless.

He immediately turned around and whispered, "My Baby Tete!! I'm not going if you're going to cry like this." 

Taehyung was about to wipe his tears away but no- what's jungkook there for? He wiped away his tears and kissed his eyes which made the black haired giggle.

He then said, "Tete should never cry because it's going to hurt gukkie the most!! Gukkie will come back to cute tete, soon. Tete should not get scared like last night because gukkie will always hug baby tete even if gukkie is sleeping alone, gukkie's hands are always around his best tete." 

(he was used to call him Tete instead of Taehyung.)

He then took a locket out of his pocket, which he bought, probably when they were goofing around the island or more likely when Taehyung was showing him his beautiful island but jungkook knew something more beautiful.

He kept the key locket to himself and gave the heart one to Taehyung.

"Taetae, I've the key to your heart. I will come back. Don't cry because gukkie will be hurt. Gukkie is always there, don't be scared." Jungkook just poured his heart out, making a promise to his little friend. He didn't wanted to leave but there was no other way.

Jungkook immediately left with teary eyes leaving behind a speechless dark haired boy, who was holding the heart locket tightly in his small hands. His little friend soon disappeared from his sight.

Jungkook succeeded in trying to not to look back tho his heart was already shattered knowing that it would be more difficult for Taehyung. All that mattered to him was Taehyung whom he left crying. He knew that the boy isn't much stable, emotionally.

*end of flashback*

Gukkie's arms are always around tete... Taehyung felt those arms as sleep carried him away to the dreamland. No matter how worst taehyung would be feeling, these words, these thoughts will always be his remedy. Even if he doubts now, if that was real or not, he still finds remedy in that locket and those words. He always dreams big- he always dream big!!

______________________________________

Googieeee🥺

Tete🥺

Jinie💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
515K 46.5K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
404K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...
32.8K 1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...