THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1

7.7K 212 7
By kemrez

Chapter 19.1

TREY

    We were at my house, with us boys, playing games and the girls were somewhere probably doing whatever girls do in their spare time.

"Five times in a row!" I exclaimed.

"Nah, man. You probably just set this thing for you," Joey said, checking the box for any tampering.

"Face it. I'm the king," I boasted.

"Trey, shut the f'k up." Michael snapped.

I pinched his cheeks.

"Aww, baby Mikey angry," I cooed, teasing.

He glared at me. I laughed along with the boys.

"Why don't you shove a d'ck up your ass?" Michael shoved me.

"Whatever man, where ma girl at?!" I exclaimed, walking towards the kitchen.

"Why you have to be so loud?" She snapped from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw them around the island, eating all kinds of sh't and watching TV.

"Why you have to be so quiet?" I mocked her, playfully biting her neck.

"Go away, Trey!" Alecia whined, pulling on my arm.

"Uh uh, why you pulling on ma' arm like that? Khal you gon' let her do this?"

"Yes because you are not supposed to be in here so go." Khal rolled her eyes.

I picked up a pebble from out of the plant pot, at the entrance of the kitchen, and threw it at her. She threw it back with a glare.

"We'll fix that attitude later," I said with a wink.

I went back to the living room with the boys.

"What they in there doing?" Shaun asked.

"Ion know, some girly sh't," I said

"Martina probably enjoying that sh't." Joey laughed.

"Sumn' has been up with Alecia lately,"  Shaun said.

I sat in one of the single couches.

"Watchu' mean?" Jason asked.

"She's been all distant and when she isn't it's either she wanna have sex  or she got an attitude. Her ass always complaining too, " Shaun said.

I laughed. That sounded so much like this girl back in the day, but she was pregnant so I... Hol' up.

"She eva' hungry too?" I asked.

"Yes man! She gets all grumpy and crazy, especially after she eats a barrage of junk food, talking bout' I'm getting her fat!" Shaun exclaimed.

All of us boys, except Shaun, were thinking the same thing.

"Man! She's pregnant!" We whisper yelled.

"What?! No man. I wrapped up everytime!" Shaun argued.

"Bro." I chuckled, rubbing my head.

"Oooh. You gon' be a Daddy." Michael teased.

"No man. No. It's gotta be something else." Shaun scoffed.

"You aint ready?" Joey asked.

"No man, is that even a question? I ain't even make something outa' ma life yet." Shaun sighed.

"You should be the least bit prepared from the moment you went inside of her. Sex isn't just for pleasure, it was designed for reproduction. Many of y'all asses forget that fact," I voiced.

Joey nodded his head in agreement.

"That's true."

"But if she is as pregnant, you gotta step up to the plate. You ain't gon' be a deadbeat dad, no matter how not ready you are," Michael said.

"Guys, you don't understand. I am still in high school, I'm still young," Shaun complained.

"Oh and she isn't? You really aren't going through sh't. You're here going through this mental breakdown when you ain't the one carrying the kid and gon' have yo' p'ssy busting open to bring forth yo big headed child," I said.

The boys laughed except Shaun who smacked his teeth.

"All you have to deal with is just deal with her and be there for her. No one is ready for a baby, they just have to get ready," Joey added.

"And buy alot a lotion cuz' you ain't getting no ass for some time," Michael said.

I smacked him upside his head.

"Niqq'hs talking as if we sure she pregnant." Jason laughed.

KHALI

"How you and Joey?" I asked Martina.

"We cool but girl, I think all that chocolate messing with me. I've been throwing up ever since," Martina said.

"You know yo' ass lactose intolerant but you just wont stop." Alecia shook her head.

"Whatever. What's up with you and Shaun?" Martina asked.

"We good. I am just thinking what I am gonna tell him after this doctor appointment," Alecia said.

"Just tell him. I don't see the big deal. Shaun is a sweetheart. Besides if he wanna act an ass, I'll kill him," I said biting into a strawberry.

"A kid? I don't know how he gonna deal. I am basically in the way of his life and being successful." She sighed.

"No no. It takes two to practice and hit em' notes to make a perfect duet. You did not rape his ass so you two are both responsible for this," Martina said.

True.

"Guys I'm ready to go to this appointment. I dont wanna be late." Alecia sighed.

"Okay, lemme' change in sumn warmer," I said.

I came out the kitchen and was about to head upstairs but...

"Khali, ma' baby! Whatchu' doing with yo' fine ass?!" Michael exclaimed, earning a smack from Trey.

I shook my head.

"It ain't yo' business what I'm doing with ma fine ass," I replied.

Michael dramatically held his chest and grabbed Jason, who looked at him as if he has lost his mind.

"Bitch ass get yo dry ass hands off me!" Jason snapped earning laughter from the boys.

They were theatrics.

"Everyone good though?" I asked.

After hearing good responses, I went upstairs to change. I came back down and the girls were waiting, talking to the boys.

"Bout' time." Alecia chimed.

"Bitch, please." I rolled my eyes.

We said bye to the boys and left.

**

We arrived at the doctor and we made it just in time. Alecia's doctor just came out and upon seeing us, allowed us to go in.

"So Alecia, are you nervous?" Doctor Willis asked.

"Hell yea, I mean I really don't think I am ready for a kid," Alecia said.

"Well, you know, there is always a table for ab-"

"No. I hope what you were going to say was adoption. How could you even suggest something such as killing an innocent child? Alecia can't do that." I piped in.

"That's not your decision Khaliana," Alecia said.

"Are you really thinking to do that?" I asked.

"Yes. I am not ready!" Alecia semi-yelled.

"You are not ready?! You should've thought of this before you went and rolled around in Shaun's bed! You can get ready Alecia! It's not the end of the frikin' world! You are gonna keep this baby and if you still don't want it, send it somewhere where they would have an happy life with a happy family. You just will not kill the baby!" I snapped.

I hate abortions. They are just too cruel. I cannot allow one of my best friends to do that.

"Alecia, I'm gonna go check the results," Doctor said walking away.

It was silence for a while, everyone swimming in her thoughts.

"You're a real manipulating bitch you know that?" Alecia snapped.

I was just bout to open my mouth but the doctor came back it.

"Alecia, you're pregnant." Doctor smiled.

"Alecia, you cannot kill this child," I said.

"I can, Khali," Alecia said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Then you would be a real cruel bitch and I will not forgive you." I snapped.

"It's not your life that's gonna be ruined! You're not carrying this child! You're not gonna suffer through this!" Alecia argued.

"Why do you see this child as such a curse! Your life isn't going to be ruined, you're not gonna suffer! What the f'k is wrong with you?" I argued back.

"Guys, can you please stop the cursing? We can figure all this sh't out properly. I have a damn headache and I womt sit here and listen to this." Martina snapped.

The doctor looked at Martina concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"No, all the chocolate I ate is messing with me," Martina replied.

"Are you lactose intolerant?" She asked.

"Yes," Martina replied.

"Okay come check that out, I think we have something for that." Doctor smiled taking Martina's hand.

---
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 15.9K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
1.1M 29.9K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
477K 21.2K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.2K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...