Queen of the Dragons

By b00klover09

"Estelle, I will kill any man who stands in my way of having you. I will kill one to one thousand men!" I sna... More

-Story Aesthetics/ Author Notes-
-Prologue-
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
Fourteen
Fifteen
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
Nineteen
Twenty
-Twenty & a half-
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

Twenty one

14.9K 582 152
By b00klover09

At the sound of a loud roaring, my eyes tiredly opened. I was laying on wet dirt and rock. The long dress I was wearing was still partly in the water. I was wet and shivering..and cold. Confusion clouded my mind and I put a hand over my mouth as to not scream out of fear. What was happening? Where was I?

Memories slowly floated around my mind and I tried hard to grasp the small fragments. The wedding. The river. The waterfall. This cave!

I had remembered I was tired and wished to take a small nap...but the sun is still out. Had I only been asleep for an hour or two? Or maybe longer? Why was the sun not going down?

Taking shaky breaths, I tried to calm myself down...but I was scared. And cold! And what was in my legs? I tiredly looked down and gasped. Leaves? A vine?

A plant that I had no recognized before was curling around my foot and resting on my calf. It was like the plant wrapped itself around me. Which was impossible? When I went to sleep there were no plants here...except for a small patch little green plants that measure half of my pinky. I glanced in the direction of where they were, and gasped.

Did they grow? They grew and stretched across the path towards me. Maybe they were already there and I was just so tired that before my nap I thought they were small plants and I was wrong? Yes, that has to be it...

What was I to do? How long was I in here?

As I thought of ideas, the earth rumbled. I gasped, clutching onto the rock near me, wondering what on earth it could have been. Then I heard the roar and water sloshing around almost violently.

Through the watery haze of the waterfall I could see a large creature...that was in the water. Was it Loche?! I strained my eyes helplessly to try to see through the distorted image that the waterfall was making.

It was large and dark...resembling Loche's dragon. It was him...it had to be him! He found me...the sun did not go down yet either.

A pang of terror hit me and I scrambled up to my feet, crying out as my legs burned. I tried to run deeper into the shallow cave, pressing myself against the small cave wall. I watched in fear as the dragon neared, pushing its large head through the curtain of the waterfall.

A big black scaled head...with upturned horns...and a lot of pointed teeth. It was Loche.

I did what anyone would do at defeat. I cried. I sunk down to the cave floor and began to sob. I had done all of this just for him to find me in a cave...when they did not even like water!

The harder I cried the more the dragon would growl, I could not stop though. I bawled myself up and continued to cry, not wanting to even look at him.

"Estelle?"

It sounded like Loche....but not. His voice sounded different. More hoarse. I knew it was him though and just hearing his voice made me cry even more.

"Estelle!"

I risked a glance through teary eyes and let loose a scream. Loche was now eye level with me...those glowing eyes were the only thing I could focus on.

"Little fae," he grumbled out, trying to grab me as I noticed that most of his skin was showing, but was covered by his scales. His eyes were glowing too...was he more dragon than man right now? And more importantly, did he have clothes on?

"No, no get away!" I sobbed, bringing my knees to my chest and continuing my sad crying. "Just leave me alone in this cave!"

I heard a deep growl that seemed to shake the cave walls, before words were said in a language I was not familiar with. "Estelle, why are you crying? Look at me," Loche ordered me as I shook my head that was buried in my knees. "Estelle, my wife, look at me."

He called me his wife? Why on earth would he call me his wife? I tentatively looked at him, wiping my cheeks as I did so. "Wh...why call me your wife? The sun I-is still out!" I sobbed.

I watched his eyebrows draw together as his hand went to my cheek. "Estelle," he sighed giving me a look that resembled one of annoyance. How could he be annoyed when my life was now over? "It is noon now. You hid yourself from me into the next day which is today."

I did that? I was asleep for that long? Oh yes! I am not a failure and I can now write a letter to my father and Cael will not die...and I am now Loche's wife. My cheeks burned as I glanced at my...well my husband.

He stood to his full height and that's when I realized that a small piece of cloth was preventing him from being very much naked. Without me even saying so, he helped me to my feet, his eyes scanning over the state I was in. 

"Estelle what on earth happened to you?" He questioned as my body began to shiver from the cold...or maybe his gaze was the cause of it. I rubbed my cold hands together, licking at my chapped lips.

"Well I was hiding in the forest and well I met a deer...she was very nice but-"

"-Estelle focus," he warned, as I felt him press me against the wall of the cave. He was so warm! I pressed my cold body more against his wet one. Warming myself up.

I blushed, "Sorry...well yes I ran because I heard a roar and somehow I ended up near the river and well I fell into the river and then got swept up and fell down the waterfall...well at some point I just accepted that I was going to fall and the rocks...they hurt me that is why I am a little banged up." His eyes went to my knees and my legs...and I supposed I had a cut on my face because when he touched a specific part...it stung.

"I am going to destroy this place," he growled out as I looked at him in concern. He was going to destroy this cave? The waterfall? He seemed to be holding his head...as if he were fighting something or maybe hurt. Could he be fighting his dragon?

"Loche you cannot do that. It was my fault..that is very unreasonable to want to destroy a beautiful place like this just for me-"

"-You are bleeding," he growled, his clawed hand went to the soft skin of my chin. His hold on me was most uncomfortable and I watched as his dark brown eyes began to shift into the bloody snake like ones. Just like that!

I did not really want to meet his dragon so I tried to distract him. I threw my hands around him in a hug. He of course was as stiff as a board but that did not matter. As long as he turned into himself and not the angry dragon.

"Estelle?" Loche's voice sounded tired...and strained. He opened his eyes, wide with confusion as I smiled at him. He had fought off his dragon!

"I am your wife now."

"I know, Estelle," he murmured, his lips going to my head. He wanted me as a wife after all! I hugged him tighter and he let loose a low growl. He held me against him for a short time before letting me go.

"Alright, that is enough hugging," he said as his tone suddenly became serious. Was he mad? He should be happy, we are now married and well...that is cause to be happy!

All of this closeness was getting my heart rate up. I had no idea what to do. He was squishing rather forcefully against me, as he grabbed my chin forcing me to look into those entirely too intense eyes. "You jumped, Estelle. Why would you jump?"

He sounded genuinely...angry. Upset that I had did so. "Well ''tis not my fault, I did not really jump," I gulped as I could feel his hand gripping my hips tightly.

"Don't ever do anything that foolish ever again!" He growled, his skin warming against my wet cold body again. I welcomed his warmth.

"Okay, Loche," I said while patches of scales began to appear all over his skin. The dragon was trying to get out again! I could not let that happen! I ran my hand over the side of his face, he made a grumbling sound. "Never again," I smiled as his lips firmly pressed against my own.

Loche had kissed me. Twice. Once? I really do not remember when but I remember his lips...and this one was...powerful. Different.

It was cold and his body was so very warm. My hands found his face, pulling him closer. My lips following his lead. I wanted Loche to be happy that he was marrying me. I think I was happy that we were now married.

His lips trailed over my jaw and down my neck. It felt odd...but I wanted to feel it more. "Oh," I let out a surprised gasp as I felt his teeth nibble and lick at my neck. The cold began to expel from my body as heat replaced it. My body was too warm. Between Loche's lips and his body. I could not handle all these new tingling sensations...

"Prince Loche! Have you found her!" A familiar voice...one that sounded like Cael's voice was in the distance.

Loche's lips left my own, and he let out a roar. One that shook his entire body. I could see his sharpened teeth peeking out from his mouth. "Leave us!" He roared.

My hands were placed against his chest. Warming them. "Loche you should not yell at him," I said softly as I looked down. Attempting to see what hard item was pressing into my lower belly. Before I had a chance to see, his fingers were pushing up my chin and his lips claiming my own once again.

Through our warm...almost searing kiss, I could feel something sharp at my bottom lip. His teeth were pricking me...drawing blood.

"Ow," I whimpered, pushing him away from me, even though his teeth were still at my lips. "Loche calm down," I panicked, as he pulled away from me.

Once I looked at his face I could see why he was not listening to me. The dragon...which I think I had a nice name for. He was showing his true colors. His bright eyes were glowing, and a smile of teeth was what greeted me.

"Dragon...no Gaul," I gulped, my hands tentatively going to his arms. Gaul was a Fae name. It meant rock, and by how stubborn this dragon was...it made sense to call him that! Rubbing them softly.

I squealed as he grabbed me by the back of my thighs and picked me up before pressing me against the cave wall. Oh no! What is this dragon trying to do?!

Now we were much more closer than before, and my legs had to wrap around his waist so that I would not possibly fall. "I-I need Loche back now. I-I am cold and he has to get me back to the castle," I shivered as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

Gaul's head rubbed up against my neck before he grumbled. "Fae is mine," he snarled, his hand going to my behind and holding me firmly there.

"Ah...okay!" I squealed in surprise before his lips captured mine. I whimpered between kisses as he left my lips, his tongue licking the tender flesh of my neck. I was still as a statue, my body responding to an overwhelming feeling of want. Need?

"Mine," he growled, his teeth scraping against my neck. Causing an almost violent shiver to wrack my body. I felt the need to maybe close my legs...an odd sensation beginning down there. But Loche's large body was in the way.

He had to stop! "I am yours Gaul," I panted, my body shivering in anticipation as he nuzzled my neck. His chest rumbling as he pushed against me even more. "Gaul...I need Loche please."

I stared the dragon down, our eyes locking as his jaw locked. He was not happy that I did not want to continue kissing. He really enjoys kissing.

"Fae no mate?" He grumbled deeply, his clawed hand trailing over my thigh lightly. Eek!

My eyes widened and I shivered hard. Again. Goodness, I need to get out of this situation now! "I-I...um no. N-not yet. I am sorry," I whimpered as he smoothed over my thigh and growled.

"Pretty fae."

He gripped my thigh tightly and kissed my lips one more time before I realized that he was shifting back into Loche. A few more blinks and I was staring at angry Loche eyes.

He almost jumped and dropped me as he realized that he was holding me up. "That damned dragon," he snarled as his hand smoothed over my thigh and his nostrils flared. He also squeezed my behind which Gaul had a firm hold on to.

"Do not let him take advantage of you," he growled out as he gently let me down and stared at his hand as if he wanted to chop it off. Or maybe kiss it. I am not sure.

"I had him under control," I told Loche as he gave me a look that said, liar. I did have him under control!

"Are you hurt?" He questioned, Loche's eyes quickly searching my own. A frown was set over his face as he touched my lip. "He bit you," he frowned, as I smiled.

"Do not be mad at him. He is a good Dragon," I told him as I placed my hand on his shoulders and kissed him. My body was too tingly and responding entirely to much to his. I wanted to be in warmth but I also never wanted to stop kissing Loche! "Loche kiss me more," I shivered as his hips pressed against my own. My eyes widening as he groaned and quickly made some distance between us.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Estelle," he said as I tried to see what was between us once again. He does not have an idea what his muscular and tall body does to me! How does he expect me a nice fae woman to just kiss him all the time and not become...become flustered!

"Loche what is that?" I questioned nervously as he quickly turned around, adjusting his cloth that was lowly wrapped around his waist. Oh my...Loche is very much naked basically! What on earth was he doing? "What are you doing?"

"-Nothing," he said quickly. I watched the tips of his ears redden and wondered what was wrong with him... "Press yourself against the cave wall. I will shift and we will get out of here." He handed me a long rope. "Estelle wrap this around my neck then hold on tight."

Oh my. I was going to ride a dragon! I held onto the rope tightly as I watched Loche closely.

He dropped to all fours. He grunted. Loudly. He kept grunting until his body began to morph and change. I watched in...fear and amazement. His body began to grow and cracks that sounded like large twigs snapping.

His skin turned black, scales began to grow. A snout began to appear and the larger he grew the louder he got.

I blinked a few times, holding on tightly to the rope in my hands as I attempted to calm myself down. A dragon...was incredibly close to me. A dragon was waiting for me to throw a rope around its neck! I could not possibly do that.

A loud breathy noise left the Dragons mouth and I glanced at its head. It was looking back at me with large beady eyes. "Oh...hi Gaul...Loche," I waved at him nervously, the rope in my hand whipping around as the dragon made a loud huffing noise.

His spiny tail swept across the cave floor, and banged into some rocks. He was crouching, this space not seeming too comfy with him. The dragon kept staring at me as I gave him a nervous smile, trying to summon up some courage!

"Okay...I...am sorry, I am coming!" I told him as I made my way over to the front of him. He was extremely large...and my hand reached out to touch his scaly neck. An odd humming noise sounded from him and I smiled. "You are so warm...that is odd," I said as I placed the rope down and walked over to his head.

His nostrils flared as I touched them, the grumbling sound increasing as I felt over Gaul for the first time. He tilted his head a bit and my hand slipped to his chin. I scratched the surprisingly tender skin and his entire body swayed a bit.

"Does that feel good, Gaul?" I laughed, as I kept at scratching his sweet spot. He was such a nice dragon, a sweet little thing. As I spoke to Gaul, I could hear people calling our names.

Gaul's calm demeanor diminished, and he opened his mouth, letting loose a loud roar. His mouth was wide open, showing his glistening fangs, and his breath was so full of heat that I let loose a yelp. I felt as if I was baking under the sun for a short moment.

The dragon nudged me with his snout, and I almost fell over. His wild eyes widened and he did it again. Was he purposely pushing me around? After the day that I have had?! How rude!

"Stop that, you rude dragon!" I told him, my finger pointing at him as he huffed and I realized that my dress was stuck under his large talons. "Can you move you large foot?" I questioned him pulling at my dress.

He just stared at me, his warm breath tickling my skin. I let out a large huff as I pulled at my dress again, watching as I heard a loud rip! My dress ripped.

"Ach, Gaul...this dress is so nice and you ruined it!" I complained as he just blinked at me with large eyes. I yawned, wondering how on earth I was supposed to get onto his dragon. He was not sitting or laying down.

Which made me think of sitting or lying down. Yes, another nap would do nicely right about now. Before I had the chance to tell him of my plans to go to sleep...my eyes began to close of their own accord.

🥰 She did it!
So proud of Estelle not getting killed and proud of Loche...for being Loche?🤣

Follow me on Patreon & Instagram if you guys want. I know I haven't been too active on Insta from school and work are really getting to me but my semester is almost over. Thank goodness!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 17.4K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...
30K 1.2K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
462K 28.7K 93
Soon, I was thrusting my chest out to him, as I moaned. Moaned out loud. Trying to give him unhindered passage to my breasts. "Please" I moaned. "Pl...
2.3M 99.6K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...