Rekindled Bond

Shun

Fucking hell!! Why did Celeste do that?!

"Oh no, that's so foolish of her." Alice shook her head.

"Alice, we have to get her back!" Dan cried.

"I'm sorry guys, but she's already in the doom dimension. There's nothing we can do about it. All we can do is wait. I'm afraid you won't be seeing her for awhile.."

"Man, I just hope she's okay...." Dan bit his lip.

Meanwhile

Oh god.... Where am I....? I sat up from where I had landed. Whoa.. This place is scarier than I thought.

"Ceberus! Ceberus, where are you?! Are you here?" I hollered.

"Do you really think he could be here?" Ziselaer wondered.

"Of course. I can sense his aura, and I can tell you he is, for a fact, here. Ceb!!!" I was starting to give up hope. Maybe he isn't here after all....

"Celeste, what is that big ass thing straight ahead? Is that the one you seek?" I looked over to where she was staring and I gasped. Ceberus!!!! He was chained up, growling deeply. His fur was its usual color, but something was off. Maybe it was the way his eyes glared into my soul, maybe it was how much teeth he bared.

"Don't get too close dear. He might attack you if you're not careful." Ziselaer warned.

"I'll be fine, now come on!" I ran straight to him, and he bucked, trying to break the chains. Hold on Ceb, I'll get you out of here... Suddenly, he snatched the back of my shirt, and lifted me up, throwing me on the upper platform. I was petrified of him, but if he sensed it, I would be his snack of the day!

"I'm not afraid of you. Mainly because I know you well enough to know you're not going to hurt me." I stretched my arm out to try to pet him, but I retracted it when he opened his mouth wider to bite me.

"This isn't you. Where's the partner who was once mean to me? Where's the partner who stayed by my side through everything. Come back Ceberus... Please...."

Back on Earth

Something was going on. Alice hid from us all night, avoiding the fact that I'm suspicious of her. I had a plan, a plan that I wasn't gonna like, but it had to work. So, that night, I waited outside her room, putting on a face that was sure to make her fall for me.

"Oh! Shun!" She startled as I pushed her back inside her room.

"Tell me, what secrets are you hiding from me Alice?" I cooed in her ear. Ugh, I hate doing this behind my woman's back, but I have to if I'm gonna get Alice to spill it.

"N-nothing of course! Wh-why?!" She is so easy to manipulate.

"Come now Alice. You know you can't hide it from me. Come clean, before I make you." I tightened my grip on her arms.

"Alright alright! You win! Just let me go!" She bursted out. When I did let her go, she sighed.

"There's a way to bring Celeste back from the doom dimension.... It's a button that I've hid from you guys since you got here. I just wanted her out of the picture, so you could be mine."

"You what?! Alice, she could die in there!!!"

"I'm sorry! It's just that Klaus and I broke up awhile ago, and he even went as far as to banning me from his mansion. All I want is to make him jealous. That's why I did it." God damnit....

"Wait, how did you know about Celeste?"

"Runo told me and asked me to ruin your relationship..." Runo? That Hatsune Miku looking......

"I'll settle a deal with you. If I talk to him and somehow get him to take you back, you have to bring her back."

"Really? You'll do that?" I nodded and told Dan I'll be back, going to Klaus Von Hertzen's huge mansion.

Celeste

Why does he look like he's going to eat me? It's almost like he's ravenous for human meat! I finally set him free of his chains, but he still wanted to harm me.

"Ceberus, easy boy. It's me, Celeste." I found myself backing up, him following. Shit! This isn't good!

"Run child. Don't even think. Just run as fast as you can." Ziselaer warned in my ear. And so I ran. I kept running and I didn't stop, no matter how close he was to catching me. Suddenly, a bakugan scooped me up on its back and it flew around Ceb.

"It's alright human. The names Darkus Hydranoid, and you don't know this, but Ceberus and I got acquainted well during our imprisonment." It talks! The bakugan was a three headed dragon, and just like Ceberus, each head carried a different voice.

"Hydranoid huh? Well, why did you save me just now? Why are you helping me?" I watched at Ceberus barked ferociously, doing his best to capture us.

"You see, Ceberus was used for various experiments, and I was his only friend when they chained him up. They forced him to watch as they tortured you, and that left him furious and wanting vengeance. He told me about a girl who changed his ways, and the last time I saw him, he made me swear that if he ever turned rabid, I would help the girl bring him back from the dark thoughts from his mind." They broke him.... They managed to break Ceberus......... Why couldn't it have been me?

"He must be so scared. How are we going to stop him?"

"When the soldiers took him, they pushed a pressure point in one of his heads, and that's when he really turned. He had moments between being broken and being just fine. I'm gonna hover over him, and you have to take it from there." He flew over Ceb's torso, allowing me to jump off and take over.

Meanwhile

"Ah, Shun. Welcome. Can I offer you a cup of tea? A plate of fresh cut up fruit?" I walked into the mansion behind Klaus.

"I'm good, thanks. Listen, we need to talk about Alice." He stopped walking and turned to me.

"Alice huh? Why? We broke up because she's not affectionate towards me, and even when I ask her, she refuses and leaves me hanging. I even banned her from my mansion."

"She's a great girl. She's just not used to it. Just give her a chance. She trapped my girlfriend in the doom dimension, and she won't bring her back until you take her back." Come on pretty boy.

"You mean that Celeste girl? Alright. I'll take Alice back. Only if I can battle your lady. How's that sound?" My eyes widened in surprise. Why does he want to battle her? She can't, not with her PTSD.

"Alright. But only if you take it easy on her. She's been through hell and back for the last month and a half. Please. I fear with one more blow to her head, she'll turn against us." I begged.

"Oh fine. Just tell Alice that she's my little wonderland." He left it at that. I exited the mansion, worried if Celeste would be alright.