Let the Training Begin

"You were amazing....." Shun breathed heavily, laying next to me. We just finished our little session, and for my first time, it was just as special with him.

"I feel the same way....." I mumbled, letting my eyes close.

BEEP BEEP!!!!

Who's calling me at this hour......? I put my clothes on and  walked out of the cave to where I couldn't be heard and answered.

"Hello?"

"Celeste, come by the shooting range tomorrow morning. We need to train you." Uncle Don?

"Wait, train me? Uncle Don, are you sure I'm ready to handle a gun?"

"It runs in the family my little stella. I'm sure of it. I'll run you the details tomorrow." He hung up. Figilo di Puttana...... I knew my uncle would do this, but I didn't think so soon. Stories tell about the ruthless Russian mafia, and how my uncle and the leader signed a peace treaty to never fight over turf again. However, my uncle did, or said something to infuriate him, and since then, they never spoke. I'm sorry Shun, I have to leave you on your own..... I vanished.

Shun

Oh man, what a night..... I woke up and turned to see Celeste not by my side. Huh? Where is she? I checked my phone. Not a single call, text, or voicemail. I even dialed her cell, it just went straight to voicemail. That's strange.

"What's up dude?!!! Did you finally get some coochie?!!!" Dan answered, all hyped up.

"Look, it was great. Listen, did Celeste ever come back? I just woke up, and she's not even here." I got up and dressed and started searching the woods.

"No, I thought she was with you all night. Do you think she left while you were asleep?" I wasn't sure, but with Celeste being defenseless against Wiseman, who knows what'll happen if I don't find her.

"I don't know, but let's call a search party. You guys search Interspace, I'll go for the side of town nobody dare go. And let's hurry, before Wiseman gets to her." And then it hit me: she was at her uncle's house!

" And then it hit me: she was at her uncle's house!

Celeste

You wanted to see me uncle Don?" I walked into his office.

"Ah, my little Stella. Come, let's walk. Talk to me." Does he know all about Wiseman?

"The guy who held me captive is trying to break me and brainwash me against my friends. Shun is protecting me, but I fear that when with his ninja skills, it isn't enough."

"So I've heard. Well, don't fear any longer, because you're gonna learn how to use all different kinds of weapons and see which suits you best. Now, down here is our very own shooting range. We also have ninjitsu classes, a yoga corner to ease the stress, and practice dummies. We'll start you off with something small, like a dagger. Vinny here will stand here and let you attack him." He handed me a small, but rather sharp looking dagger. I took a deep breath, and went for it.