Caretaker

TRIGGER WARNING!!! Abuse!!

*Meanwhile in a cave out of town*

"You don't need this anymore." Wiseman dug in my pockets, pulling out my phone and ripping off my bakupod. I was tied up with vines, unable to break free. My body couldn't stand the pain.

"Day one of torture. Each day, I'm gonna pick a method of pain infliction on you, and they'll get more and more horrible. Let's see if I can break you into the perfect slave." Wiseman pointed my phone in my face, making me look at the camera. I didn't say a word, only gave him the ultimate death stare. Oh he was going down for this.

"Lets see here... Shun, Shun, where are you? Ah! Here you are! Oh my! You're a dirty girl little bunny. These provocative pictures and videos of you touching yourself to that ninja is really something. Perhaps I should send him a reply to him calling you a slut." I gasped and shook my head. I knew I should've deleted the conversation! Shun and I were at my uncle's house that day, and we were feeling super frisky, so while I was in the bathroom taking naughty photos and videos, he was at the table talking to my uncle. By the time we got home that night, he was already taking my clothes off and fucking me like there's no tomorrow. I shrieked, feeling his fingers inside of me.

"You're bone dry. I wonder how long it'll take til you get wet." He flashed the camera at me again, sending the video to Shun. Oh God, please give me the strength to bite this asshole. Fuck, he was hurting me.... It felt like he was fucking me with knives.

"What do you think little bunny? Should we give him a call?" He stuck the fingers in my mouth, giving me the chance to sink my teeth into them.

"Augh!!! You bitch!!!" He unbinded me and when I fell to the floor, he kicked me until I was wheezing and coughing.

"Please stop!!! You're hurting me!!!" He dragged me by my hair and threw me in a icy and empty room.

"This will teach you to disrespect me!" He hovered over me.

"Fight me..... You ceramic bitch... Agh!!" I was then lifted up, hands held tightly on my throat. Anger filled his frame, and the tighter he gripped, the closer I got to passing out.

"I have to go handle some business. You stay here and be a good girl. As a matter of fact.." He left for a minute, then came back with a rag and chloroform. I struggled and gave it my all, and the last thing I saw before I fell into a deep sleep was a woman standing next to my bitter enemy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry he had to do that to you Celeste." A heavenly voice said.
.
.
. What.....?
.
.
.
"Wake up now. He's gone, so it's just me and you." I sat up slowly, the ground moving beneath me. "Huh? What? Who....?"

"Steady now. My name's Liridonna Valentina. Wiseman has assigned me to be your caretaker." When my vision came clear, I got a good look at her. She had long brown hair and emerald eyes just like the one in the picture I saw. She was a beauty, but it couldn't conceal her sadness.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I held my throbbing head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I held my throbbing head.

"You don't remember me, but I promise in due time, I'll sit down with you and explain everything. For now, here.." She handed me a bottle of water and a Twinkie.

"You're forbidden from having any food or water, but what's the point of me being your caretaker if he wants you on the verge of death?" I quickly devoured the Twinkie and downed the whole bottle.

"Thank you Miss Valentina... I don't know how I could ever repay you."

"No need. I just wish I could stop Wiseman from hurting you. If you'd like, I can sneak away and tell your friends you're in great care. Well, not great care, but you're in my hands at times where Wiseman has to leave." I perked my head up.

"My friends? If you do, please tell my boyfriend Shun that I love him, and to listen to the harmonic cries that screams out through the night." I think I'm gonna cry.....

"Liridonna, bring her to me at once!" Wiseman demanded through the hall.

"Yes Wiseman! Come on." I stood up and was thrown in front of him.

"Little bunny, do you know why I'm punishing you?" He ripped my shirt in half, tapping a cold pointy object in a "w" shape across my back.

"Nope. And I don't give a fuck about it. In fact, go suck a limp dick you prick." He suddenly kicked me and put his foot on my bare back.

"Keep still, and if you scream, you'll be punished more." He jabbed his blade into my back, and I couldn't help it. The pain stung so bad, I yelped out in excruciating pain.

"NO PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!!!!!!!" Oh god the burning sensation in my lungs as I cried out radiated to the stabbing but throbbing feeling in my back.

"I told you not to scream. But I'll let it slide because I love hearing it come out of you. Do it again." Ahh! Sadistic prick!!! He carved the first letter of his name into my back, making it deep and bloody, then pouring a drop of rubbing alcohol into it, the pain getting worse with every second.

"See what happens when you disrespect me? You get branded and every time it throbs, you'll be reminded of this moment." So, for the remainder of the day, I stayed locked up in the cold room, shivering and unable to move. Faintly crying for help isn't doing me any good.

"H-help.... A-anyone.... P-pl-please...... Shun....... Luca........ Dan.... S-save me....." I'm so hungry... So... Thirsty... But.. So... Tired...... I slowly slipped into a deep sleep, hoping that the group aren't missing me too much.