My Jealousy gets the Best of Me

"That's so cool that you evolved like that Ceberus. We were worried you'd lost control of yourself." Drago told Ceb.

"I was worried too, but when I saw my human, I had to get it together and focus on her." Aw Ceberus, you literal dog.

"See Celeste? I told you your partner would evolve. All it took was the power in that necklace." Spectra smiled at me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Whoa whoa, back off man. She's my woman." Shun pushed him away.

"Nonsense Shun. I know she's yours, but who was it that soothed her when she was sad? Me of course." Spectra said calmly.

"Stop it Shun! You told me to never come back when I left! Did you bother to look for me?! No! I saw you watching me, but did you cheer me on?! No! So stop being so jealous!" I separated him and Spectra.

"I have to go. I'll see you on the flip side Celeste." Spectra bowed and walked off. Shun didn't stop there when we got home, because he's following me to my bedroom.

"Are you done pitching a fit? Because if you are, I'd like to get out of my clothes and take a nice bath." I heard him lock the door behind him.

"Has he seen it?'

"Huh? What are you going on about Shun?"

"Your body. Has Spectra seen your body or not?"

"Of course not. I see him more as a brother than a friend. He admitted that I should've been with him, but given the fact that I'm with you, he hasn't even bothered to try. He knows we're together, so why are you jealous?" I grabbed a set of fox pajamas, a towel and made a beeline to the bathroom.

"So why were you getting coffee with him? Huh?" I turned to face him.

"He was telling me about what drugs they injected me with, and how he became an ally to the brawlers. Any more questions?" I ran the bath, pouring my lavender bubble soap.

"Yeah just one...." He pinned me to the wall, kissing me roughly.

"Do you think you're in charge, huh kitten? Because last time I checked, I was the one dominating you like the little slut you are. Now, do you want to try again? Or do I have to make you regret having that tone of voice with me?" He growled in my ear. Holy. Fucking. Shit. My mood went from 0 to 100 real quick. He had one hand wrapped around my throat and the other holding my entire body up to the wall.

"No...." I murmured. He tightened his grip.

"No. What?" He put emphasis on the "what" and I gulped. Okay, but why does his grip on my throat make me melt? I know what he wants to hear.

"No sir.." I corrected. He let me go and sighed.

"I admit, I was wrong to act the way I did. I just care a lot about you and the fact that Spectra is hanging around you makes me crazy." He kissed all over my neck. I inhaled deeply.

"I don't blame you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I don't blame you. I was the same way when Alice was practically gushing over you." I moaned softly, him placing tender pecks all over.

"You had me scared for a minute, with that knife in your hand, but I think it's cute when you're territorial." He booped my nose.

"And I think it's cute when you're dominating me." He removed my clothes and his, placing me on top of him in the tub.

"I suppose it is important to become strong. It's just that I've known you since we were kids. You would never hurt anyone, and I was shocked you killed your parents, but I understood your blind rage got the best of you. But if it's someone you have to kill because you were told to, it's different."

"That's the least of your worries Shun. I know, trust me. Nobody approves of my duties as an assassin, and I'm fine with that. Locked up or not, I refuse to be the weakling who was captured by the bitter enemy. Wiseman will regret he ever messed with a Bortinelli." I quickly wiped away a tear.

"I'm sure you'll do great when you receive your first mission. I have faith in you. I just hope you won't have to worry about that for awhile." We made out in the suds for awhile, and I was enjoying the way his abs feel against my hand. We suddenly heard the distant cries of Luca calling for me through the barricaded door. Wait Luca?!!! Shit!! Shun and I rapidly got our clothes on, and he snuck out of my room through the window, stealthily making it into his room just in time. I walked out to the living room, him on the couch, smoking a cigarette.

 I walked out to the living room, him on the couch, smoking a cigarette

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"See? I told you that would get her out of hiding. How are you dear sister?" I fist bumped him, greeting him.

"What do you want? Better yet, what does uncle Don want from me this time?" I snatched the cigarette out of his hand, taking a long drag.

"Don't damage your lungs just yet sis. Uncle Don attempted to contact you, but I figured you'd be bumping uglies, so I thought I'd come to give you your first assignment." He took back the cigarette, and put it out on the back of his shoe.

"You have the file on it? Give it here, and I'll head out as soon as tonight." He chuckled, knowing that everything he says annoys the shit out of me. He knows about my first time. It was no surprise to him. When he asked Shun about it, he just blushed, making me cough out my drink.

"Here you go. One file on one target. There's one thing it doesn't mention, and that's the target knows martial Arts, so it won't be easy to take him down. Report back to me when you have successfully completed the mission." He ruffled my hair and left it at that. I groaned to myself. Damn,what a pain in my ass.....