The Message

The moment I lost to Mag Mel kept replaying in my head.

"No!!!!" I opened my eyes, and found a crowd of people staring at me creepily. I wore a black ruffled dress, and my hair was flowing freely, my bangs in my face.

"Dance sexy!!" They chanted. I stood up and backed into the bars of the cage I was in. I felt a hand grope my rear and I shrieked and jumped back. What was going on?! Where am I?!

"Thats quite enough boys. Go about your business." A husky voice sent them away, opening the door to the cage. He wore a suit of some kind, he had blond hair and his helmet covered his eyes, only showing that nasty grin.

 He wore a suit of some kind, he had blond hair and his helmet covered his eyes, only showing that nasty grin

"Now now my dear. Do not be afraid of me. I sent those horny bastards away, so you can be at ease." He locked the door behind him, getting close to me.

"My, you are just the prettiest little thing. No wonder the guys have taken a liking to you." He inspected my face, licking my cheek. Eeek!!! Slap!!! Oh my god......

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you? Say it." He pressed his fingers in my face.

"Leave me alone you freak! Who are you, and where am I?!" I pushed him off of me. All he did was smile and gesture for the guards to shock me. I yelled out, my body feeling like I just got out of a pool of electricity.

"I'm not gonna say it again. Obey me or you'll get shocked once more." I huffed through the pain, whimpering. I didn't have much of a choice at this point. He owned me now.

"I.... I'm.... I'm a..... Naughty girl....." I cried in humiliation.

"Good. Now strip her and take her to the cell. I'll be back in the morning for more play time." The man left as the guards ripped my clothes off, throwing me in a freezing cold cell. It was so dark and confined, I sat on the floor and started meditating. Shun always said it's the best way to connect with your inner peace and be away from your troubles. I concentrated really hard, hoping I can somehow get in contact with him.

Shun

I can't believe she's gone... She lost, and now she's gone.. I was too injured to save her in time. Mag Mel left, fulfilling his mission of getting her back. Dan challenged him, and he agreed, giving us 24 hours to prepare.

"I miss her so much.... Her laugh, her smile, everything..." Marucho cried.

"I should've told her how I felt. Instead, I compared her to a drug. God I'm an asshole!!! I punched the wall in rage.

"Thanks a lot Shun. If you hadn't tried to play the hero, she would be here with us! And on top of that, you compared her to a drug, and refused to make up with her!" Dan bellowed.

"Oh yeah Dan? At least I don't have a complicated relationship with my ex girlfriend! The only reason she knows about Runo is because of me!" He gasped, and tackled me to the ground, punching me.

"How dare you?! I could've had everything with her! I loved her first! You bastard!" We wrestled around for awhile before a female stepped in.

"That's enough boys!" Runo?! Dan and I stood up quickly.

"Runo! Oh thank God you're here!" Dan embraced her, but Runo pushed him away.

"Who is Celeste? And what's this I'm hearing about you wanting everything with her?" She raised an eyebrow.

"She used to be one hell of a girl. Now she's gone. So, it doesn't matter cause I told her out of jealousy, I told her I wanted to try our relationship again."

"Guys....." I interrupted them. I was getting something in my head! It sounds like a message! I sat down and meditated, focusing on the energy. A flash of light startled me, and once I got it to focus, I was at a loss for words when I saw who was trying to send the message.

"Celeste!!!" I opened my eyes. She's alive! "Guys, she's alive! She's trying to tell me something!" I concentrated. The words were starting to form, but it was blurry..

Shun, can you hear me?! Please tell me you do!

Celeste, is that you?!

Yes! It's me! I'm sorry I lost that battle.... I thought I could do it.... Whatever you do, you have to defeat Mag Mel and get that necklace back! He plans to use it to evolve his Bakugan!

What?! That's awful! Where's Ceberus?!

I don't know.... All I know is that I'm scared..... They have me in a very cold cell, and they ripped my clothes off..... There's a man here who's- no!!! Leave me alone!!! No!

Celeste!!! Shit!!! I lost contact with her!

"Shun, was that her?" Dan asked.

"Yeah.... She said that he has her necklace. Apparently, he's gonna use it to evolve his Bakugan and take down Drago. We have to get it back, and use the power to bring her back." I was determined to get her back, no matter what the cost is.

"And?! What else did she say?" Marucho asked me.

"Nothing. She was begging someone to leave her alone, and my connection with her was lost. Dan, it's up to you to take down Mag Mel. You're the one who hasn't battled yet." I just hope she's okay.

Meanwhile....

"I want you to say it because I asked. Who are you? Who's coming for you?" The blond guy chained my limbs together, even my neck. I was sick from the torture he was making me endure. He found out I was trying to contact my friends, and punished me severely by dunking my head in ice cold water for prolonged periods of time.

 He found out I was trying to contact my friends, and punished me severely by dunking my head in ice cold water for  prolonged periods of time

"I'm just a toy......" I thought about Shun busting through the door to save me from this nightmare, and the look on his face when he sees me. "And...... And.... Nobody's coming for me..... Master...." He shoved his hand in my mouth, making me choke.

"Good girl. If you keep being good, I might let you see your friends for a minute or two, depending on how I feel. Now, I have some things to do. The guards are gonna do what they wish with you. See you tomorrow my little doll." He pricked a needle into me, injecting a substance that's now putting me in a zombie like daze.