Come, Mag Mel

It was such a lovely day for a walk on the beach. Skies are clear, the sun is beaming down on my pale skin, and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore made me feel at ease.

CELESTE!!!!" Who's calling me from the sea?! Okay, the sky just got dark all of a sudden. There's not one star in the sky, it's so weird.

"Who's there?! Leave me alone!!" I ran along the shore, the wind picking up.

"CELESTE IM COMING FOR YOU!!" Oh no!!! Anyone but him!! Come on feet, pick up the pace!! Wait, is that.... Dan!! Shun!!! Why do I sense something is wrong? They're just standing there.... Before I could run the other way, Shun grabbed me, hand muffling my screams.

"CELESTE!!" That voice was getting closer!!! I squirmed, but the more I did so, the tighter of a grip Shun had on me. Dan took one of my arms, and Shun had the other, holding me there until the voice appeared. Mag Mel!!! He was just standing there, menacingly.

"You have failed your mission, now pay the price!!' He snapped his fingers, waking me up from my deep slumber. I turned on the light, staring at my reflection in the mirror across my bed. I sweated bullets, and I felt cold to the touch.

"Celeste! Are you okay?" Ceb woke up.

"Now I'm more afraid than ever. Ceberus, he won't stop haunting my dreams until I beat him." I stood up, pacing back and forth.

"I had a dream where he kept me in my true form, and chained my limbs, and tortured you in front of me. It was like a one way mirror thing."

"Oh Ceb......" I rubbed him against my cheek, tears falling on him.

"We just have to try our best to defeat him, that's all."

"You're right. Let's just hope our best is enough...."

THE NEXT DAY

"You can't see him. I am sorry my lady, but Shun just doesn't wanna see you at the moment." Taylean forbade me from seeing the only person I'd miss if I lost to Mag Mel

"Please Taylean? I have to see him before I'm gone. Shun, come on! You can't rely on your partner to hold me back! In not leaving until we talk this out!" Shun and I haven't talked in days, and he did what he could to avoid me.

"Go away Celeste." I scoffed.

"Fine. You're gonna regret this for life Shun Kazami!" I called out as I walked away. It wasn't long before he appeared in front of me.

"Walk with me. You have two minutes to set things straight." He forced our hands to intertwine, walking forward.

"Don't you think you should let me walk on my own? I don't need you to hold my hand like a child." Shun rolled his eyes and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"I'll do you one better. Now talk." His expression didn't change.

"Shun, if I do end up locked up or possibly dead, don't you think we should confess our feelings for one another?"

"I have nothing to confess."

"Stop acting like a jerk! It's not good for you to bottle your feelings. Poke a huge hole in the bottle, and let it all out. Don't forget you wanted to kiss me. I felt it, and you know it!" He put me down and crossed his arms.

"You wanna know what I feel? I feel like you're a drug, and I'm the one addicted to you. I want you so bad, and I'll do anything to have you, but I can't because I'll end up truly falling for you! You're the drug I can't say no to! Those blue eyes draw me closer to you, and I need to have you to myself, but like all drugs, you make me want more! How's that for feelings Celeste?" Whoa.....

"Shun......" I took a step closer, but he only stepped back.

"Don't." Was all he said.

"I can't be all alone right now Shun

"I can't be all alone right now Shun. Please..... Especially now with Mag Mel coming....." I hugged his arm, face buried in his shirt.

"Celeste, don't do this to me. Seeing you like this is making me wanna bring you home with me and proving exactly what you do to me. I wanna kiss you and wipe the tears away. I'm sorry, but I just can't. Goodbye Celeste." He pushed me away and left me. I was going insane without him. I felt like Bella Swan in Twilight when Edward left.

Shun's Pov

Why did I do that to her? I coldly pushed her away. I had no choice. With things being the way they are, I can't confess my feelings for her. Dan and I were walking around Interspace hanging out.

"Will you stop sulking? We're carefree bachelors! Let's live that life! We can do whatever we want in our guys only clubhouse!" Dan was upset about her too, but he hid it with his sense of humor.

"How can you be so cheerful when Mag Mel could be here to take what he desires? Huh, Dan?"

"Look, it's not like he's gonna show up out of nowhere and yell surprise! So can you take a chill pill dude?" Oh crap.... On the screen above us was Mag Mel himself.

"Surprise brawlers! I am searching for a girl named Celeste! Surrender her now or face total chaos!" Dan's eyes shot out their sockets.

"Jinxed it?" He smiled nervously.

"Yep." We made our way to the battlefield, ready to fight him.

"We won't let you take her away!! She's ours!" I stood my ground.

"Let's battle ninja boy! Little do you know, she's bonded to me! Watch and learn." He crushed something in his hand and made me watch from his many eyes as Celeste screamed and held her shoulder in pain.

"Stop!!! Stop hurting her!!!" Her screams were blood curdling and she was alone, so nobody could help her. This is torture!

"I think she's had enough, don't you think?" He laughed.

"Yes, now stop hurting her and fight me!" He released his hand and in his eyes, Celeste was passed out from the pain she'd endured.

"Very well. Bakugan brawl!" He threw his Bakugan out and next thing I know, I'm losing the battle.