Where it All Started

*in a dark abyss somewhere*

"Awaken my spawn. We need to discuss something." A strange creature like man snapped his fingers, releasing a silhouette from its chains. When a light shined on it, a pair of ocean eyes opened, and pierced into the many lookers of the creature. The voice of the man was deep, and it was yearning for something.

"My dear girl, it is time you go and become a powerful battle brawler. This is Darkus Cerberus. He will serve as your partner. Take care of him, and he will do the same." He opened his palm and a Bakugan flew and landed on his new master's hand. The girl looked about 17, and had pitch black hair, and wore a black strapless dress that exposed a tattoo like marking on her left shoulder blade. She as well had a blue necklace and hair accessory.

"Yes father. As you wish." She finally said. Her voice was sweet and innocent. And with that, she was transported to Earth. Her mission was to make friends with the brawlers, while at the same time, defeat them and obtain the power Dragonoid possessed. It was never gonna work, but she had to try.

"Don't think that just because master mag Mel assigned me to you, that I'll listen to a word you say. You're just a wannabe girl. A nobody. You'll always be nothing in my eyes." The first head on the Bakugan scoffed.

"You don't have to. Just act like you're my partner. I don't expect you to give me special treatment. Let's just get this over with." She rolled her eyes. It hasn't been five minutes, and already Cerberus was treating her like crap. Ugh, why can't there be someone to show her compassion? The girl stood in front of a building and noticed her reflection. Her hair was in a ponytail, her bangs was in her face,and she no longer wore that dress. In its place was a v neck top, jeans, and a cardigan to top it together.

"Are you heading in?" A serious voice made her jump. When she looked to where it was coming from, she gasped. An array of feelings were flooding her brain. Shun Kazami stood there like the hotshot he was. Wait, this was one of the battle brawlers! She can't catch feelings for him! She shook and cleared her throat.

 Wait, this was one of the battle brawlers! She can't catch feelings for him! She shook and cleared her throat

"Maybe. This is where Bakugan Interspace is correct?" She finally answered him.

"Yes it is. You must be new to town." He started walking inside the building, his gaze not focused on her.

"You don't have to care. But yes. I came to fight my way to the top." She followed him.

"Ha, you gotta be a skilled brawler to do that. Never caught your name." He stood in a portal and invited her to do the same.

"I'll leave that a mystery." She stepped inside the portal next to him, and instantly, they were transported to a battle arena known as Bakugan Interspace. She followed him to the bleachers and stood next to him.

"I see. Well, I'm Shun. And this is Taylean." He stared forward. Following his eyes, she stared directly at a Pyrus bakugan. Was that Dragonoid?! He's huge!! The girl covered her mouth as she stared at the pyrus brawler holding his head in pain. Jesus, it can't be that bad, right? As the battle ended, so did her time in Interspace. She felt some one grab her to stop her.

"Hey there beautiful. Can't help but to notice you in the crowd. The name is Anubias. But you can call me your boyfriend." A man with white hair flirted, wrapping his arm around her. What the fuck? Ew.

"And I'm not interested." She brushed the guy off, removing his arm away.

"Oh come now. Is that any way to talk to the leader of Team Anubias?" He grabbed her arm. She was about to fight back when a woman stepped up and pulled him away.

"What part of "I'm not interested", do you not understand? No means no dude!" She scoffed.

"Oh fine! This isn't over girl!" He snarled, storming off in the other direction. Man, this place keeps getting weirder....

"I feel like Bakugan Interspace has turned for the worst." A kid in blue said in the distance. She leaned against the bench as they approached her.

"Hey new girl.'' The pyrus brawler waved to her.

"Shun, this is the girl you were telling us about? She's pretty. So, what did you think about that battle?" The kid asked.

"Yeah, it was rad. I'm glad I got to witness such a battle." The girl smiled warmly.

"Well, I'm Marucho, and this is Dan, the brawler you saw in the arena." The kid introduced. The kid was short, with blond hair, blue glasses, and he wore a blur jacket. He must be an aquas brawler.

"Don't you have a name kid? Even Shun didn't catch it." Dan threw his orange soda in the trash can next to the bench she was sitting on.

" I never said it. It's Celeste." She walked over and leaned against the palm tree.

"Why leave it a mystery if you're just gonna blur it out anyway? If you ask me, that sounds suspicious." Shun scoffed. Shit, he's coming on to me....

"A girl has her secrets you know. Anyways, I have to run. See you later!" The girl Celeste jogged away, and as soon as she was alone, she stopped and heaved a sigh of relief.

"You have to be more careful you stupid girl!" Cerberus growled.

"Shut up. Trust me, they have no clue about our mission." She rolled her eyes.

"So why are you really here? And who sent you?" Shun crossed his arms crowding her against the wall. Jesus Christ he has to stop creeping up on her like that!

"Have you been following me? God, you're weird." Celeste composed herself. He can't find out the real reason why she's here.

"Well, whatever it is, I don't trust you. I'll be keeping a close eye on you and your bakugan." He walked away from her. Suddenly, a wave of pulsing pain shot through her entire head. Damnit father, what do you want?!

"Do not fail me daughter. You forget I have the power to end your pathetic life if you do. Keep that into consideration." He echoed in her head. Celeste took a deep breath as the pain resided. Oh fuck now she knows how Dan felt! That was complete torture.....