Taking Back My Friend

What's wrong with me.....? I felt like Wiseman had taken over me with just a kiss..... Nobody was allowed to touch me, not even Shun, who was scared something was wrong. Now, I found myself staring into his soft eyes.

"Baby girl, what's wrong? Everything was just fine up until now. Was it Wiseman?" I flinched when he caressed my cheek.

"I can't tell you........ I can't suffer the same fate as Ceb......." I was emotionless.

"Wiseman was definitely here.... The surveillance cameras show him taking Ceberus and tormenting Celeste before leaving. Why didn't the alarm go off?" Marucho scratched his head.

"That loser is going to pay for trespassing on private property!" Dan gritted his teeth.

"She's never been like this.... It's chilling me to the bone. I can't even touch her without her trying to hurt me...." Shun sat up, and attempted to pick me up once more.

"NO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!" I thrashed around, and when he pressed down on my neck with his fingers, I fell unconscious.

Shun

Shit..... I didn't wanna have to do that to her, but it's not like I had much of a choice. At least she was passed out for the rest of the night. I laid her down on the couch, draping a blanket over her body.

"Talk about some major PTSD........" Dan and I were the only ones who didn't go back to bed.

"She can't help it Dan. You would feel the same way if you were locked up in a cold cell all hours of the day, constantly drugged and used for someone else's own pleasure."

"I know she can't man. It's just that I hate seeing her act all wacko like that, no offense dude...." Dan noticed my eyes haven't looked away from her.

"Something on your mind?" Dan asked.

"I have to protect her Dan. Even if I have to keep her from brawling."

"She can't watch from the sidelines forever Shun. She's a battle brawler too, and she needs to work on her skills."

"You're nuts dude. But I suppose you're right. When she wakes up in the morning, we'll get started. Night man." I got up and walked back to my room. The next morning, when I went to check on Celeste, she was gone!!!

Celeste

I don't care how fast I'm running. I don't care if I'm bumping into random people on the sidewalk. I have to find Wiseman and take back what he stole from me!! When I reached Interspace, I hesitated to go, because well, Mag Mel. Visions flashed to the day I was defeated.

Ahhh, no!! I lost?!

No God damnit!!

"I'm afraid you'll never see your little friend again."

No stop it!!! Fuck!!!

"Having Vietnam flashbacks little bunny?" Wiseman sat on the edge of the fountain, mocking me.

"Where's Ceberus? You better not have hurt him, because I swear to god if you did, I will end you." I snarled to myself.

"Easy there little bunny. He's right here, safe and sound in my hands." He threw Ceberus up in the air and caught him.

"I wouldn't exactly call it safe and sound, especially when it comes to you."

"I suppose you have a point little bunny. Tell me.. Are you here to battle me, and win back your bakugan back? Is that it?" He approached me and gropped my breast, making me shriek.

"Stop it! We're in public first of all! And second, I don't like you!" I followed him to an empty stadium.

"Are we gonna do this or what, little bunny?" He purred.

"Snake..." I growled, getting ready to brawl.

Shun

Where is she? I paced back and forth, waiting for Marucho to finish looking at the surveillance cameras. She couldn't have gone to Interspace, has she?

"She went to Interspace!!" Marucho and Dan barged in at the same time.

"Come on, who knows who the opponent might be!" I ran out of the house before they could say anything else. God I hope she's okay...

"Shun wait! My data indicates that it's a very brutal fight between Ziselaer and Ceberus!!!" What?! There's no way! And if things couldn't get any worse, we witnessed Celeste sprawled out on the ground, struggling to get up. Looking at the stats on my bakupod, it looked like Ceberus was winning. Damn, come on my love, get up and fight!

 Damn, come on my love, get up and fight!

"Ah, if it isn't the brawlers. You just missed the beginning of a good fight." Wiseman smirked evily.

"I... I... I won't.... I won't let you..... Win......" Celeste, now on all fours, wiped the dirt off her body, steadying herself.

"You're a tough little bunny. It's too bad being strong doesn't suit you. You looked better in chains, to tell you the truth." Wiseman laughed, but stopped when she shut him up.

"Shut up! It's time to shove those words up your ass and make you regret what you did to Ceberus!!!" I have never seen her this pissed off. It was scary, yet a huge turn on for me. Weird I know.

"I can taste your fear little bunny. It's hot when you're scared." Fucking creep.

"Ziselaer, let's go!! Ability activate! Dragon age- two heads are better than one!!!!" Ziselaer's powers grew at an alarming rate, and as she turned in to get dragon form, she also grew another head.

"Ability activate! Hell hound of steel!" Ceberus growled, charging at Ziselaer.

"Ability activate! Dragon Copycat-times four!"

"Times what?" Wiseman was caught off guard as Ziselaer copied Ceberus's abilities, finally winning the battle!

"I didn't think you had it in you little bunny. As promised, here's your bakugan back." Wiseman threw Ceberus her way, and she caught him mid air.

"I'm not finished with you." She lunged at him, stumbling right through him.

"Now that I know what you're capable of little bunny, I'll be back for you. Next time, I'll guarantee that you won't even know yourself anymore. See you around little bunny." Wiseman laughed as he left.

"Freak.... Let's get out of here." She sounded ice cold as she ignored us. She wasn't any different when we got home. She stayed isolated in her room, watching over Ceberus.

"Don't you think you should talk to her Shun? That's your girl after all. She's been ignoring us since we left Interspace, and all she cares about is Ceberus." Who could blame her though? He's the only reason why she kept going. It wasn't for me, or anyone else. It was all Ceberus. I just hope she gets back to her normal self again.