You're Going Down

Wait.... Where am i? Okay, calm down Shun, this is just a dream. But, why does it seem so real? Each step I took created a dirt path beneath me, seeming never ending.

"Shun...." Celeste? I heard her sweet voice. Where is that noise coming from? It sounded like her violin.

"Shun, this way." I followed the sound to an amethyst wall, and I climbed it to the top, I was in utter shock when I saw her sitting with her legs dangling off the edge. Her spaghetti strapped dress hung over her slim body, the gloves on her hands embedded with lace. Wasn't her hair shorter?

"Aren't you going to say anything to me? Or, do you not see me as the same girl you know and love?" She caught me off guard.

"Um...." Was all I could murmur.

"I knew it....... You can't even look at me....." She looked down at the black abyss below.

"It's not that at all! I just didn't think I'd see you again! I haven't been able to sleep since he took you away....." I admired her beauty. Her complexion wasn't like what it was in the last video message I received.

"I can't help it...... He broke me, and I'm afraid I'll never be the same. I only had so little of my broken soul left, so I wasted it on trying to reach your dream.." She played with her hair. All of a sudden, the wall began to crumble from under us. I struggled to hold on to her as she nearly fell into the dark void.

"I've got you! Celeste, hang on!" We both started falling. Is this it? The moment where I'll wake up from this horrendous nightmare?

"Shun! Wake up! Shun!!" I jolted awake, heavily breathing. I knew I shouldn't have taken that melatonin.....

"Yo, are you okay man? You kept crying in your sleep. What happened?" Dan and Marucho sat on my bed.

"It was Celeste...... She looked different..... Too different.... She used the little mentality she had left to get in touch with me....." I rubbed my face. Fuck that dream......

"Whoa, is that even possible? I knew she was broken, but I didn't think she had so little mentality......" He couldn't believe it either.

"I don't know Dan...... All I know is, I wish she were safe and sound in bed..." I looked down at my hands.

The next day....

"Rise and shine every one! We got a big day ahead of us! Wiseman responded back to the message we sent him. Take a look.' Marucho called us into the living room, and once we were settled, he pulled up a video on the monitor above the fireplace.

"Good evening brawlers. That message you sent me was oh so delightful. I accept your challenge, and dont worry, your friend is just fine, am I right little bunny?" He pointed the camera down some, making us look at a very broken Celeste. She was on her bruised knees, not meeting his gaze.

"Yes master. I'm fine." She sounded emotionless. I had to look away before I snapped.

"I can't wait for you pathetic brawlers to lose, isn't that right little bunny?" He pulled her into a hug, and she didn't even flinch. She must be used to it. I heard her gasp in pain, shuddering as he ran his nails down her back, causing her more pain to the wound on her back.

"Look at the camera little bunny. Tell the brawlers how much of a slut you are." He stood her up firmly. Her eyes were without her pupils. It was like he was able to control her if he really felt like it.

"I'm a slut. Nothing. But. A. Slut. I belong to you, and no one else." Wiseman took the camera and smiled sinfully, shutting it off.

"Shun....."