Come Mag Mel, Part Two

Oh God, my head..... I was just in the bath when my shoulder and head started hurting like crazy. I was thrashing around my room, knocking over pain pills and I guess I must have passed out from the pain, because when I sat up, I was on the floor, a thin sheet over my body.

"Celeste! Are you alright? What was that about?" Ceberus flew in my face.

"Yeah, I'm alright.... Hey... Did you put the sheets on me?"

"I had to. Your towel fell off and you, um, were exposed. By the way, nice tits." He tried to fly away but I ended up grabbing him.

"Oh no you don't. I-" my phone started ringing.

Girls don't want a gentleman, they want a loser like me.

"Dan?"

"Celeste! Thank God you answered! Look, we're in huge trouble! It's Mag Mel! He won't stop until he gets you!" He yelled. I could hear Marucho in the background, screaming as he lost to Mag Mel.

"And when Shun tried to battle him, he lost terribly, and he's hurt real bad!" My ears rang after that. Shun......... I quickly hung up, and got dressed, rubbing the lump on my head. Ow...

Meanwhile with Dan and the others

"Shun! Speak to me man!" Dan cried as his best friend groaned.

"Celeste..... Protect her.... She can't....." He sat up weakly.

"I have to.... I have to fight him again....." He stood up, getting ready to battle again.

"Mag Mel!!!!" A harpy voice called from her Bakugan. Dan looked over and beamed when he saw Celeste riding Ceberus.

"If it's me you want, then you can have me, let's just hope you lose!" She threw out a gate card.

"So, you finally show up when your friends get hurt? How sweet."

"You mess with them, you mess with me Mag Mel! I've had enough of your shit! It's high time we destroyed you for good!"

"You're no match for my Razenoid!" He threw his Bakugan out, and I gasped in fear. Whoa.... That bakugan is not only huge, but scary looking! I didn't stand a chance!

"Celeste, you can do this!!" Marucho cheered.

"Let's go Ceberus!!!" I was counting on my confidence to help me, but I'm not sure if it's even enough.

"Ability activate! Hell hound of steel!!"

"Ability activate! Negative shambolic!" What?! He reflected my ability!! Razenoid turned to steel and rammed into Ceb, causing him to go flying behind me.

"Is that the best you got, huh, you dumb mutt?!" Razenoid teased. Ceberus stood up slowly, shaking the dirt off his fur.

"I'm just warming up!" Ceberus barked.

"Gate card open! Speedy recovery!" He glowed, his gs going back up, while Razenoid's started going down! When it went down to zero, our Bakugan came back to us. I won this round!

"Yes!!!! She kicked your ass you bug eyed loser!!" Dan and I high fived.

"You may have won this first round, but I'm just getting started!" Mag Mel fumed.

"Yeah? Well, so am I! Bakugan brawl!!! Ability activate! Pyrus change!" Ceberus changed his attribute.

"I feel so free!!!" He sped towards Razenoid, and I smiled, activating another ability card.

"Ability activate! Triple fireball!!" Ceberus shot balls of scorching fire, hitting the target perfectly.

"Ability activate! Cassandra!!" What?! No! He nullified the ability!!

"Celeste! Hold on! I'm coming to help!" Dan was about to throw Drago, but Mag Mel summoned a dark barrier around the four of us, stopping Dan dead in his tracks.

"No!!! Celeste!!" I heard his muffled cries for me, and I ran to the other side, desperately calling for him.

"Dan! Don't worry about me! Just keep Drago away!" I turned to my enemy. "Now that wasn't very nice. He wanted to help."

"This is between you and me! Now, are we gonna do this or what?!" I knew I hated him from the start

"This is between you and me! Now, are we gonna do this or what?!" I knew I hated him from the start. He kidnapped me, erased my memories, and used me to get to Drago. I knew he was up to no good when he sent me here to do his dirty work. Though, if it wasn't for him, I'd be dead at the hands of my ruthless parents. But that's it. Nothing more. I was nothing but a puppet, a spawn of his game of chess.

"I'm going to make you wish you hadn't taken me away from my parents, cause at this point, I'd rather be dead."

"You have but one problem.. Where's the necklace you were gonna use to defeat me? Huh you worthless human?" I touched the nape of my neck. He's right! The necklace! It's gone! He held something shiny in his hands, and that's when I realized; he must have taken it away from me when I was passed out!!

"I'm going to use this to destroy Dragonoid, and once I do, there's no hope for anyone!"

"That's it!! Ability activate! Hound of fury!" Ceberus growled, his power getting stronger each time he got angry.

"This will surely end you! Ability activate! Hyper meteor destruction!" Noo!!! The ability sent both Ceberus and I falling, the victory going to my opponent. I don't remember much, because next thing I know, I'm blacked out.

Dan's Pov

"Get up!" Mag Mel roared mockingly, looming over Celeste where she's sprawled on the ground. "Get up and fight for your precious friends!" He waits a moment. "Well? Giving up already?"

Nothing.

"I never knew you were so weak." He sneers. "What would your adoring fans think?" Celeste laid there, weak from battle. She fought and gave it her all, but even she's no match for him. Her body must feel numb, cause she can't even sit up. I screamed her name, and I'm sure she felt Mag Mel warily creep closer, a weapon in hand just in case it was all a ruse.

"Don't you lay a single finger on her!" I warned as the barrier faded away, but it was a little late for that.

"N-no... D-d-don't.... C-Ce-Ceberus..." Mag Mel snatched up the bakugan from the ground and put him in a dark bubble.

"Say goodbye to your little friend." He picked her up by her collar and opened up a portal, throwing her in it.

"Celeste! Bring her back you freak!" Shun bared his teeth.

"I'm afraid you'll never see her again." The villian laughed.