Gone For Good

"Yeah! We won!!!" Dan gloated. Wiseman has been defeated, and now Celeste was free from him.

"This won't be the last you'll ever see of me!! I'll come back to haunt all of you!!!" Wiseman bared his teeth.

"That's enough of you. From now on, you'll rot in hell." Liridonna appeared from the crowd.

"Now that the battle brawlers have done their part, it's time to do mine." She pulled out a katana, slashing it through him.

"By the way, you were on my ex husband's top 5 list of targets." She frowned, wiping his blood from her sword.
.
.
.
"So, you're her real aunt? Where have you been this whole time?!" Katos served the group some tea.

"I apologize for not arriving sooner. You see, when Don and I met at fifteen, he was living the lavish lifestyle, while I lived poorly out on the streets. He saw me bathing in the river and invited me to his place for a more proper treatment, and let's just say being his date to the Italian mafia gala changed our lives forever. It was nine months later when I had Vinny, and life couldn't be any better. That is, until May came into the picture, destined to tear us apart. Well, it worked, because Don fell for her, and I had to divorce him and leave with nothing. I've been in hiding ever since. I found out that his sister had a daughter, and that's when I knew I had to do something." She looked at a groaning Shun, who was breathing heavily.

"Anyways, the annual gala is coming up, and I intend on seeing my son again. I want all of you to attend, only then will you see Celeste again. I have to go start her healing process." She got up to leave.

"Pl-please.... Tell her.... Tell her I.... I love her....." Shun spoke in his sleep. Liridonna smiled wholeheartedly.

"Here. This'll help with the poison. He'll have nightmares, but I promise it'll help him get better." She tossed Dan a vial containing a blue liquid and left.

"Man, who knew that was her real aunt. Least she's a whole lot nicer than that gold digger." Marucho helped Shun sit up.

"Yeah, and we only have three months til the gala. What are we going to wear?" Dan agreed, pouring the blue liquid down Shun's throat, making him cough.

"Miss Liridonna has prepared suits and dresses for you all to match your attributes. She has also requested you all get a plus one." Katos said, gathering the tea cups.

"Right. So it gives us plenty of time to prepare for when we see Celeste again, in case she doesn't heal the way she should." Mira added. Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Shun was experiencing the side effect from the medicine.

"Fuck... Not again...." He was floating in the air, seeing if she was around.

" He was floating in the air, seeing if she was around

"Guess not. Damn.... What a pain.... I can't believe I was tricked.... Her tongue was laced with poison that could've killed me, and it was the scent that lingered on her that caused me to draw into her..." Huh?! He looked down and saw those blue eyes glare into his. Her hair was pinned up with flowers, her dress was white, and her neck was clothed with a necklace.

 Her hair was pinned up with flowers, her dress was white, and her neck was clothed with a necklace

"Who're you? Why are you here?" She held an egg in the palm of her hand, not looking away.

"You don't remember? It's me, Shun Kazami. I'm your boyfriend." She backed up at that information.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are. I don't even know who I am. Please, leave me alone.." She walked on the surface of the pure lake, Shun following her.

"Please don't be afraid. Just let me explain. Take my hand." Celeste suddenly sprinted away, hiding behind a tree.

"I'm not going to hurt you! Please come back! Celeste!" Shun was hurt that she was running from him. Celeste muffled her whimpering. She honestly didn't know what to think or believe. She didn't have a clue on why she was in this strange place. She leaned against the tree, slowly bending her knees to her chest.

"You're still as beautiful as ever." Shun knelt in front of her, holding out a flower to her. She gasped, looked at him for a minute, and slowly took the flower.

"Can I sit next to you?" He eyed the hidden dagger strapped to her thigh. She patted the patch of grass next to her, inviting him.

"Can I hold your hand?" Celeste furrowed her eyebrows at that question, but nodded, holding her hand out. Shun held it and looked up at the sky, not saying a word.

"Why do dreams seem so real? As I'm holding your hand, I feel like you're here with me, even though you're not. I guess I miss the contact with you." He kissed her hand, making her blush.

"Was it something I said to make you feel like a burden?" She sang softly.

"And if I could take it all back, I swear that I would pull you from the tide." He did the same thing, nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

"Shun......." She whispered.

"Celeste....." He leaned in to kiss her, when he suddenly woke up. Shun clenched the bedsheets, crying to himself. He never cries, but that dream meant something to him. This was going to be a long three months.....