Ceberus, Full of Hate

"What on earth do you mean you threw him into a pond?!" After that whole ordeal between Celeste and Ceberus, Celeste had no choice but to tell Sellon everything.

"Look, we don't get along very well! All he's done is insult me! He hasn't shown me the least bit of kindness! You think I wanted to put up with it?! No!" Celeste cried.

"Your father is going to be very disappointed in you. You're lucky I won't tell him... Because he already knows. He's been watching you through that necklace." Sellon walked away, allowing Mag Mel to bring back that headache. Celeste fell to the ground, screaming in agony. As Mag Mel spoke, the pain kept going, splitting her head apart.

"I saw what you've done daughter. Go fetch him, and apologize. Remember that I can end you with a snap. Do you understand?!" Mag Mel echoed in her brain.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" Dan's voice towered over her.

"Oh! It's you! Yeah, I'm alright... Just....." Celeste held her hand out for him to help her up, but his grip caused her to accidently pull her close enough to almost touch lips.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to pull you up that hard!" Dan freaked out, fiddling with his upper lip nervously.

"No, it's okay! Really! It wasn't on purpose, so seriously, it's alright!" Celeste twirled her hair behind her ear.

"So, where's that partner of yours? Did you guys get into a fight or something?" Dan walked with her.

"We got into a spat and I threw him in the pond at the park......" She looked down at the floor.

"That sounds all too familiar, right Drago?"

"Right Daniel. So Celeste, what exactly happened with you and your partner?" Drago asked.

"He's been very disrespectful with me ever since we got here, and I just couldn't put up with it anymore.... I tried to work on our team skills, but we can't even hold a conversation without having him to criticize me, and apart from my daddy issues, I can't even begin to imagine getting along with him...."

"Man, that bites. Sorry you're going through some shit. Listen, if you need someone to talk to, im just a phone call away. Here." Dan took her cell phone and put his number in her contacts, as well as Shun's and Marucho's.

"Thanks Dan. But, I have to go. Ceberus needs me...." Celeste took off in the setting sun.

"Ceberus, I said I was sorry! What more do you want?" Celeste held him in the palm of her hand, drying him off with a handkerchief.

"You threw me into the pond in a fit of rage. I'm not speaking to you." Cerberus grumbled.

"Listen Ceberus....... We got off on the wrong foot...... I'm sorry I threw you... I was angry, and acted irrational....."

"Our only mission is to defeat Dragonoid and take the power that lies within him, and that's it."

"I know, but if we're gonna do that, we have to work together as a team and learn to be friends. I was actually starting to value you as a partner. Don't you feel the same way?"

"I can't fake something I don't know how to do Celeste."

"Wait, you called me by my name." Ceberus grumbled in annoyance.

"Yeah, so? Let's just prepare for tomorrow's battle." The three headed bakugan sweated. The next day, Celeste and Ceberus walked into the stadium feeling rested and confident.

"Celeste, this is your opponent Sonya. She's your biggest fan, and her only desire was to battle you." Sellon introduced in the battlefield. Some were cheering for Sonya, and others booed when they saw Celeste walk out to the field.