Out The Doom Dimension

"He said that? Oh, he is just so romantic! I can set the portal, but it has to take its time loading." Alice sighed happily, going to the motherboard of the portal, pressing a button.

"Celeste, can you hear me? It's Alice. We're gonna get you out of there! Just try to hold on just a little bit longer!"

"I'll try! It's Ceberus!!" Celeste sounded like she was winded.

"Baby, can you hear me? It's Shun! What's going on?"

"I found Ceberus, but they broke him! I have to find his pressure point and hope it works! He's knocking the wind out of me, but I'm fine! Just hurry up and get me out of here!" Celeste demanded.

Celeste

Whoa!!! I held on to the collar on Ceberus' neck, trying not to fall off for the third time. I hope Alice hurries up with that portal!

"Ceberus! Snap out of it! Please! This isn't you! Look!" I took out a pebble from my pocket and dangled it in front of him.

"Remember this?! This is the rock you found when I threw you in the pond that day! You said it reminded you of how vague we once were! I held on to it all this time, even when I was in chains! This kept me going strong, despite all that Wiseman has put me through!" Oh come on, snap out of it!

"You may have released me from my chains, but that doesn't mean I don't kill you human!" Oh now he wants to say something?

"Celeste, look over there! It's a portal!" Hydranoid noticed, and then I realized; I'm not gonna have time to save Ceberus!

"But what about Ceb?!" I hopped on Hydranoid's back, making our way to the only way out.

"Maybe if he follows us, he'll transform back to his ball form when we reach the other side!" I just hope he's right...

"I got you!!" I fell out of the portal, and Shun caught me and held me close to him, the others surrounding us, thanking God I was alright

"Wait.... Who's that Bakugan?" Alice gestured to Hydranoid, holding him in the palm of her hand.

"It is great to see you again Alice." Hydranoid flew in her face.

"Wait, where's Ceberus?" I looked around for him, and hoped he didn't roll under a dark crevice.

"Here he is..... But we need to keep him under surveillance..... His power levels are through the roof right now, and we can't afford to turn him loose...." Marucho handed him to me, and I lost it. I cried.

"I'm just relieved he's back where he belongs...." I would do anything just to have my partner back... On the way home, I stayed by where Marucho had put Ceberus in order to monitor him.

"Now, what the hell were you thinking, running off like that?! The Doom Dimension is a very complicated place to come out of!" Shun closed his bedroom door behind us after every one had gone to bed.

"Excuse me?" I sat on his bed, but was grabbed and both my arms were raised above my head to the wall.

"You could've gotten killed in there! You didn't have to do that! I could've gone with you to protect you!" His eyes were filled with anger and worry.

"I'm sorry.... I just wanted to see Ceberus... Is that so wrong....?" I turned my cheek the other way.

"Look, I get it. You wanted to save your partner, but you worried me the whole time. Please don't do that again." Shun let go of my arms and embraced me.

"I love you so much Celeste. What you did isn't going to change that. Come here.." He kissed me softly, and I wrapped my arms around him, taking it all in. Shun laid me down gently on the bed, and didn't stop kissing me.

"Oh Shun...." I stuck my tongue in his mouth and giggled through our perfect kiss.

"Get some master!!!" Jaakor chuckled on the bed frame.

"Oh hush you." Shun grabbed him and tossed him in his nightstand, and continued to lock lips.

"I assume you already met my bakugan." He rolled his eyes and placed me on top of him, making himself hum.

"Yeah I have. Why? Does he want you to take me or something?" I straddled him a bit, receiving a small groan from him.

"In a way, yes. But I refuse to. And don't take it personally, I think you're stunning, and I would do anything to just to fuck you, but I want to wait."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"I'm not supposed to say anything, but Dan wants to throw you a surprise party for your birthday. I know you've never had a decent birthday, and now that you're 18, I want to make it special for you." All I did was look at him. I was shocked. I've never had a decent birthday before.....

"Master, you weren't supposed to tell anyone!" Jaakor cried from the drawer.

"What did I say Jaakor?!" I giggled, taking him out of the nightstand.

"It's okay Jaakor. I was bound to find out anyways. I'll try to pretend I didn't know. It was very sweet of you to be concerned though." I gave the bakugan a peck and set him down on the bed next to us.

"Aw jeez miss Celeste....." He blushed, rolling away from us. Shun and I laughed so hard, we cried. Later that night, I woke up sensing a strange presence watching me. I slowly got up from the bed, careful not to wake Shun up.

"I knew you would be here. My, you've been a naughty little bunny. I wonder if you'll ever behave.." My heart sank deep into my chest. Oh my God...... Wiseman...... He stood in the living room, taunting me with that retched smile.

"What do you want? Leave before I make you!" I backed against the wall. Shit, he's got me cornered. He was just inches from my face.

"Now now, I just came for this..." He held a bakugan in between his fingers. Ceberus!!!!

"Give him back, you-" I started to scream, but he put his lips to mine. Ugh!!! His lips tasted like an insect flew in and died! God please stop before I vomit!!!

"You can't tell anyone I was here. Because if you do, I'll make sure you suffer the same fate as your partner here, do you understand?" All I could do was nod, and I watched as he teleported away, my partner in hand.

"Celeste, are you alright?! We heard a commotion!" The group woke up and came down to investigate.

"Yeah... Everything's fine...." I said in a trance, sliding down to the floor laying there, suddenly in tears.