Blond Hotshot

Shun

It's been three days.... You would think she'd come back by now right? Well wrong. The last thing she said to me was something offensive in Italian and then she was gone.

"That was smooth Romeo." Dan mocked me.

"Whatever man. Hey Marucho, anything yet?"

"Nope, nothing. Her cell phone's off, no trace of Ceberus using his powers, and as far as I know, the girls haven't found her."

"We had asked around, and all they could say was "fuck off." Mira shrugged.

"My parents said they saw her with a guy at the café ordering coffee." Runo added. Celeste would never do such a thing, would she?

"Sorry man, I think she's cheating on you." Dan leaned back in his chair. As angry as I was, I flipped that chair out from under him and broke it.

"Hey, what gives?!" He fell on his ass.

"We don't have proof. Besides, for all we know, she could be about to battle." I protested, the thought of my darling desire being with another man haunting me.

"Greetings brawlers, come to stadium 6, I'd like for you to witness something great." Spectra appeared in Dan's bakupod.

"Alright everyone, let's go see what he's talking about." Dan nodded as we all made our way to Interspace.

Celeste

"Why hello sexy. The name is Gunz. Gunz Lazar. When I heard I was gonna be battling a girl, I put on my best cologne. What do you think?" My opponent, a dude with hay colored haired said all cocky. I met him on accident. He saw me, came up and tried his hardest to flirt, but nothing was working for him. He challenged me and if he won, I'd be one of his groupies.

 He challenged me and if he won, I'd be one of his groupies

"Ugh, I can smell it from the other side of the field. If you ask me, it smells like a fuckboy rolled in a pile of horse shit and slept in it." He was getting way too cocky for my taste. Okay, he was kinda cute, but I bet he doesn't know how to please a woman if he tried. Unlike Shun, who didn't even have to try, and I'd melt. I sighed happily at the thought of it. No fuck! Focus!

"You ready to battle, or are you gonna zone out?" He slicked his hair back with a comb and hair gel. I looked back at Spectra, who stood behind me to watch everything.

"No matter what he says, don't let it distract you." Was all he told me.

"Lets go! Bakugan brawl!" Gun and I cried in unison.

"Meet Haos Reptak!" His bakugan roared, running around Ceberus.

"You think that stupid dog is gonna defeat me?! I've got lasers! What do you got, mutt?!" Reptak laughed.

"I've got an attribute change from Darkus to Pyrus!! So, I'm not some mutt! I am a hellhound!!!" Ceberus growled. Wait, what was HE doing here?! Shun stood in the crowd with Dan and Marucho by his side. Fucking hell.....

"Gate card open! Darkus booster!! But I'm not done yet! Ability activate! Darkus fog! You're trapped hotshot!! And look! As your bakugan is losing gs, Ceberus is practically taking it all in like a breath of fresh air!" I cued, Ceb sneaking up on Reptak, slashing him with his massive claws, giving the first round to me. I blew Gunz a kiss, making him blow a fuse.

"You bitch! This battle isn't over! This is only the beginning!!" He picked reptak off the ground and scowled.

"You think this is a game, girl?! It takes real skill and honor to battle!" Reptak was just as angry.

"Go Gunz! We love you!" A group of girls screamed. Ugh, typical.....

"Round two, fight!!!" I gave Ceberus a kiss, throwing him out.

"Reptak!!! Ability activate! Spar hook!" Two hooks shot out from Reptak, clinging itself around Ceb.

"Ceberus!! Hang on!" I set down a gate card.

"Ability activate! Pyrus change- hell hound of steel!" Ceberus growled, changing his body type, sizzling the hooks off of him.

"It's not over yet girl! Ability activate! Mega Harvey cannon- shining shield!" What?! He's taking all of the gs from Ceberus!! The victory went to Gunz.

"You're gonna pay for that, Gunz!" I bared my teeth at him.

"Hate the player, not the game, I always say. Besides, you belong in the kitchen sweetheart if you can't handle a simple battle." I was so busy thinking of what to call him, I didn't notice my body glowing a teal color just like the necklace I wore.

"Ceberus..... Let's finish this loser....." I said in a deep growl.

"Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand!! Let's do this Ceberus!!!" Gunz was shocked at how much power was coming out of the necklace. I feel tingly...... I think my body is numb.... I can't handle this much power!! Ahh!!!!

"Enough of this!!! Ability activate! Hell to pay!" Ceberus took his opponent and dragged him down to the underworld, and bringing him back up burned badly.

"Hey, I was kidding about what I said. No hard feelings?" He laughed nervously.

"I feel like I'm gonna faint......." I fell on my knees, holding my head.

"CELESTE WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!! IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!" Ceberus felt my pain, and all I saw was him glowing brightly before I slipped into total darkness.

Shun

What the hell is happening? We watched as Ceberus thrashed around in pain, defeating Reptak.

"What the fuck is going on?" Even Dan was in shock.

"Ceberus.... He's......" Marucho gazed at his bakupod and his eyes said it all.

"Spit it out man!!! What's going on with hellhound over there?!" His bakugan Radizen flew on his head.

"His power level is going up to Drago's..... That can only mean...."

"He's evolving!!!" Dan finished his sentence. He had armor over him, and he was even bigger than before. But, why was there evil in his eyes?!

"Ceberus snap out of it! You won the battle, but look at your partner!!" Drago snapped him out of it, and Ceberus stopped growling when he saw Celeste on the ground barely breathing

"Celeste...... Wake up......" He nudged her with his muzzle.

"Ceberus.......?" She woke up and slowly sat up, the rest of us going to join her.

"Look Celeste. I evolved...." Celeste smiled in excitement.

"Ceberus, I can't believe this. You've evolved into Mega Hellhound Ceberus! How do you feel?" She ran her fingers through his fur.

"Stronger than ever." He transformed into his ball form.