Am I Crazy?

TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS SELF HARM AND OTHER THINGS THAT MAY AFFECT YOU!

I can't live like this anymore. Running away from my problems and hiding from those that care about me cannot be avoided anymore. It's been about a week since my fight with Vinny, and I haven't eaten since. It seems like my cold chills and violent jerks act up in times of stress. I need more.... I need those drugs.... Wait no! I slapped my face a few times, hoping I'll snap out of this. It's just me getting sick. It's raining, and I've been in the same clothes. Ah why is this happening to me?!

"Hey, are you okay?" A stranger said. But I didn't hear him. Wiseman's voice replaced the man's.

"Don't touch me Wiseman!!!" I swung at him and ran off, hiding in a dark alley. It's the middle of the day, why is my mind playing tricks on me?!

"Am I driving you crazy little bunny? Good. You're well on your way to insanity. See you around." I shouted, crouching behind a dumpster.

"LEAVE ME ALONE WISEMAN!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!" I can't stand this anymore! I need to end this!!! I picked up a piece of broken glass and cried as I slit my wrists.

Meanwhile with the brawlers

Where could she be? She's been gone for a week, and Vinny hadn't seen her since the day they went to see the Russian Mafia. We were calling for her, asking around, putting up flyers, anything we needed to do. I felt like she could be very unstable. Crap man, I knew I should've gone with them.

"Anything Shun?" Dan called through the Baku pod.

"Not yet. She couldn't have left town on her own. Just keep asking around, and let me know about any leads." I looked around every corner, and every dark alleyway, but nothing.

"Excuse me? Are you looking for a girl with short dark hair, blue eyes, and very hot for a crazy chick?" A man came up to me describing Celeste perfectly.

"Yeah, have you seen her?" Dear God, please let her be okay.

"Yeah, earlier, she looked skinny, and she was shaking really badly. When I asked her if she was alright, she swung at me and told me to leave her alone." I knew it!

"Please sir,tell me where she is. She's been through hell and back, and I fear she may be very unstable." I pleaded.

"She ran into that alley right down there. Man I hope that chick gets the help she needs." He shook his head, walking away. I was very, um, well, traumatized when I saw a trail of blood and a piece of broken glass. Oh no.....

"Shun, dude, get down to the bridge!" Dan bellowed at me, and when we both reached the bridge, there she was, wrists slit from the elbow to her hands, cops and an ambulance crowding her.

"Stay back!!! Or I'll jump!" She warned.

"Does anyone know this chick's name?! Someone get me somebody who does!" The chief sighed, a bullhorn in hand. I stepped up to the front.

"Sir, that's my girlfriend! She's not in the right state of mind right now! Give me the bullhorn and let me talk to her!"

"You know this crazy chick?! Boy, I sure am glad I'm not married." He handed it to me.

"Celeste, it's me Shun Kazami!  Listen to me, it's okay, Wiseman's not gonna get you I promise! Take my hand and let's go home! Everyone's very worried about you! Come, my beautiful ocean eyed goddess." I held my hand up to her, smiling tenderly at her. I slowly lifted her down from the ledge, and sat her down on the sidewalk.

"What do you think chief? Should we admit her into the insane asylum?" A cop asked the chief as I held her close to me

"Please don't take her! That's the last place she needs to be! We won't let you do that to her!" Dan distracted them while I confiscated her gun and her switchblade and hid them in my pocket.

"Sh-shun..... I... I'm.... I'm sorry...... Don't let them take me..... Please....." She shook in fear.

"I promise it's from the lack of food and water. Her uncle Don just died, so she's been a wreck. We'll take her home and watch her every move." The cops whispered to each other.

"Very well. But only if we get free lap dances at the strip club for a month." They laughed as they left.

"She's lost a lot of blood, and she's close to death if we don't get an IV in her." Mira rushed to get her supplies, and came back to hook Celeste up.

"Come on my love. Please don't go into shock." I held her hand the entire time. Luca and Vinny walked in, sorrowful.

"Jesus Christ Celeste..... I'm sorry for the way I acted.... Please forgive me..." Vinny kneeled by her bedside.

"You got some nerve coming around like this Vinny. If you hadn't said those things to her, she'd be just fine. Now she's practically at Death's door." I scowled at him.

"No.... Please.... Get away.... Wiseman...... I'm not your toy....." She mumbled in her sleep. Was he the cause of all this?

"I heard it was this Wiseman freak who hired the Russian Mafia to kill my father, all so he could have her." Vinny cringed at her wrists. God I hope they heal soon.....

"I don't know what else to do

"I don't know what else to do.... Her wrists are scarred, and apart from the major PTSD, she's fine. But she hasn't woken up. This Wiseman dude really has a string attached to her...." Mira sighed.

"What about the drug withdrawal? Is that at least under control?"

"For now it is. You can go see her if you'd like, I'm going to bed.." Mira stood up. I walked in on Celeste having another bad dream. She was thrashing around and screaming.

"Baby it's me, Shun. It's alright, I'm here. Shh, it's okay. Wiseman's not gonna hurt you, I'll make sure of it."

"Shun........" She woke up." Am I crazy? Do you think I've gone mad?" I made her look up at me.

"No my love. It's not your fault. Somehow, Wiseman has found a way inside your brain, and he's the one making you go beserk. I just hate seeing you like this."

"He's coming for me.... I can feel it...." Oh Celeste.. What am I gonna do with you?