For the First Time

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, MOVE ALONG. IF YOU DO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Fuck babe...." Shun breathed heavily as we made out in his room. Yes I knew he wanted me, and I wanted him too. It's just that I was extremely nervous. Just the thought of him eyeing my naked body had my stomach in knots.

"Oh Shun...." The way he was tracing my curves with his fingertips though.....

"Can I ask you a question?" Shun stopped kissing me.

"Sure. What's on your mind honey?" His topaz eyes stayed soft the entire time.

"We've been dating for a few weeks, right?"

"Yeah we have. I love every minute of it."

"Look, I'm not trying to push you or nothing, but when are you going to let me at least please you? I've been a real gentleman restraining myself lately. And I  feel like you've been teasing me, and it makes me wanna tie you to my bed and fuck you til you've had enough." Oh my god, his dirty talk is getting me hot.

"Tell you what. If you manage to impress me tomorrow, I'll let you make love to me. But, no matter what, you can't touch me sexually in any way. That means no grab ass, no breast touching, nothing." He smirked evily.

"I'll do my best sexy beast. I'll go by those rules if you don't get turned on by what I do. For example, if you see me shirtless or in a tight suit, you can't be wet. Sound good?" Oh fuck Shun. I see what you're doing. He knows how to turn me on, all he has to do is get shirtless and jump from tree to tree like the ninja he is, and I'll be set on him.

"You got yourself a deal Mr. Kazami. I'll see you tomorrow." I got up to leave, and even I got to the door, I turned my gaze at him, who winked at me. This was gonna be difficult.

The following day, as I was taking a stroll through the park, I glanced at something shooting through the breeze, and I kept walking, knowing exactly who it was.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, subtly following me. I smiled to myself. He wants to play, let's play... Then, I sprinted further away, running. I love a game of chase. It's like I'm being stalked by a bird, me being the mouse it wants to devour for lunch.

"Gotcha!!" He tackled me to the ground, and we fought in the grass for a solid minute before I'm looking up at him. He looked like he was going to eat me alive.

"What's the matter Mr. Bird? Too afraid to eat me, a pretty little field mouse?" I bit my index finger.

"Not at all. I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to swoop up and snatch you from the ground. Like this..." He picked me up and spun me around, making me giggle.

"What are you gonna do to me then?"

"Well first, I'm gonna fatten you up, and once you're full, it'll come even you least expect it." He booped my nose, and I blushed, giggling again. So, Shun and I spent the next couple hours eating at a fancy restaurant and dancing in the lime of the moonlight in the forest.

"Oh Shun, this day has been absolutely romantic. I don't know how this might can get any better." We strolled through the  woods after dark. Shun smiled to himself, knowing his next move.

"How about this?" He stopped at the waterfall where he usually meditates, picked me up bridal style, and going behind the water flowing down. I gasped. It was beautiful..... The cave where we made a pact to one day return and make love when we were of age was surrounded by lit candles, a soft blanket and a pillow was on the ground perfectly. And on the wall was the letters S loves C.

"You were saying?" He laid me down and caressed my love handles, making me squirm with need already.

"Oh.. O-oh Shun.. Yes.." I inhaled deeply as he planted kisses from my neck to my inner thighs.

"You like that, my little star?" He winked, running his fingers up my top, undoing my bra. His hands were warm to the touch.

"Yes my love. Don't stop." I moaned as he slipped off my skirt and thong, positioned himself, and got to work. I craved him all day, and the way his tongue moved along my clit showed me he felt the same way.

"Oh god Shun, you're gonna make me come already." I clenched a fistful of his hair, grinding against him.

"Well don't, because I am going to do so much to you, you're gonna wake up sore." He bit my bottom lip, groaning.

"Can I come? Please?" I arched my back, each breath labored.

"Relax babe, we'll get to that." He inserted two digits, making me gasp. Oh fuck!

"Call me a dirty slut Shun.. Oh God!!" I quivered and shook. I felt like I was about to come. My whole body ran hot.

"I'll do you one better my love. You can come now my beautiful ocean eyed goddess." He gave my button one long lick, allowing me to finally orgasm.

"A-ah!!!" Sh-Shun!" My juices soiled the blanket.

"Are you ready my love? It's okay if you're not. We can put an end to all this." I simply just smiled and shook my head, running the bulge of his pants. Shun bit his lip, controlling the urge to shove his member in my mouth.

"You don't have to do this. I know what those guards did to you." He held my hair back, staring away from me.

"Shun, you're huge." I took his pants and boxers off, staring at erection in front of me.

"I'll be easy, I promise. Take it one inch at a time." He watched as I got on my knees, suckling on the tip slowly.

"Uh.... Celeste.." He moaned, curling his toes each time I licked. I was scared of choking, but I managed to take in every inch of him, salivating all over his cock. Shun groaned loudly as I deep throated it, keeping it there for a minute, then gagging it out.

"Oh wow.. That's really good Celeste. I'm amazed at what you can do." He grabbed, pinned me against the wall. He was kissing me and wrapped one leg on his shoulder, and letting the other dangle.

"Shun... You'll be slow and easy right?" He saw the fear in my eyes and kissed my head.

"Yes my love, I'll be easy. It's going to hurt at first, but it'll cease." Shun slowly inserted his dick, going balls deep, beginning his pace. I winced at the pain, but once he was deep inside me, the pain turned to ecstasy.

"Ah... Shun.... Oh my god.... Yes...." I held on to him, every inch of me shivering with pleasure.