Night of the Gala (SEASON FINALE)

This will be a long ass chapter, so be prepared to have plenty of reading to do. This will change from Shun's pov to Celeste's pov, and there'll be a little twist at the end. With that said, enjoy!!

*Shun's pov*

Damnit... What's with these dreams I've been having? I found myself in my grandpa's house, everything as I had left it.

"Grandson, there's someone out in the garden for you." His words echoed in my brain. Sighing, I made my way to the garden. It was pouring rain, and even with the umbrella, I was getting wet. I didn't see anyone in my line of sight, what is that old man talking about? Huh?! I took sight of Celeste sitting on the bridge. I rushed to her, admiring the kimono she wore on her body.

 I rushed to her, admiring the kimono she wore on her body

"Hey Shun." She smiled at me, her ocean eyes content and calm.

"You really need to stop doing this to me." I hopped up next to her, pulling her close enough to me.

"Heh. I take it it's torturing you?" You minx.

"I want to hold you for real. Kiss you for real. And I can't because this is all a dream." I looked up at the gloomy weather.

"Well, is this?" Before I could react, she grips my shirt and lured me in for a kiss. It became hot and heavy quickly, and every time I tried to pull away, she kisses me even deeper and harder. We ended up rolling in a pond, rain kissing our skin.

"That was...... Um.... Um..."

"Enchanting? Sloppy even?" She took the words right out me.

"Yeah...." I helped her up and guided her to the back door. The weather was starting to deteriorate, indicating the end of my dream. Fuck.

"Shun, i-" the ground started vibrating beneath us. No not now! Celeste leaned in to kiss me again, opening the door,and pushing me inside. She blew me a kiss before she ran out into the emptiness. No don't!!!

"Fuck....." I sat up out of bed, sweating bullets. I grabbed a picture of her in a bikini and hugged it. I can't wait to see her.

"Tonight's the night. Are you ready to see her again?" Jaakor flew in front of my suit hanging up in the closet.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Let's do this." I put the suit close to my body.

*Three hours before the gala: Celeste's pov*

"Aunt Liridonna! Can you come in here?!" I had a hard time fitting in my dress. I squirmed around, trying to suck in and pull the zipper up. It's stuck...

"Celeste, I swear you're a mess sometimes." She came behind me, attempting to fix the zipper.

"Alright, take that off, and I'll bring you another one. And for God's sake, eat something." She walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I wiggled out of the dress and sat on the bed in my bra and panties, phone in one hand and a bagel in the other, texting the only reason why I'm still alive;